Author Topic: Tobias's Perch: The Rebirth  (Read 14873 times)

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
Re: Tobias's Perch: The Rebirth
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2011, 02:20:51 AM »
She took them in deep and then straight up into the trees which surprisingly not very many tigers her size can do due to leaner muscles. She placed them on a branch where she knew they wouldn't be found. <Stay here. I'll come back for you. Stay quiet.> she told them then slid to the ground and bounded back. When she came upon them again she seen the man yet to disarm the other which failed. She seen the yeerk crouch and lunge and she mocked him doing the same only aiming for him with her claws extended hoping to get the yeerk before he got him. She gave a rumbling rose as she did so.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2011, 05:56:38 AM »
Tobias flaps higher and higher into the sky,having some trouble due to having lost some tail feathers,but wanting to get alittle higher to check the area and see if everyone was ok.

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2011, 01:50:44 PM »
The yeerk launched at me! I rolled and kicked at him. In case it didn't work, I held my hands out to stop him from getting his arms around me.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Gankhruun

• For unity.
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2011, 06:51:31 AM »
The yeerk pounced, his arms held in front of him to hold him down. With a quick swipe of his arm, he deflected the kick aimed at him and managed to press Stephlao on the shoulders with his hands before he was brutally knocked aside by a big cat, his hat flying off his head and his dracon beam falling from his hand.

"Oof!" He exclaimed as he was impacted by the initial blow and then muttering some grumbles in pain while his back slid on the ground bruising his camo-green shirt with dirt stains and chaffing the skin beneath. The yeerk was momentarily stunned, the wind knocked out of him.

---

Moments after Jenny had left Shaun and Connor high up in the trees, a human controller carrying a dracon was jogging by, his head darting from side to side looking for any humans. He stopped at the base of Shaun and Connors tree and held out a mobile to his ear, waiting for the receiver the answer. His dracon was held idly by his side.

---

Tobias was high in the sky, observing the area. He'd probably see some more park rangers enter the wood boundary like ants heading for food in the grass. The park rangers were all splitting and scouring the woods, their dracon beams aimed and ready to shoot any suspecting animals they could see.

(A/N:Am I taking things too far?))
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 10:57:20 AM by Gankhruun »

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2011, 10:06:11 AM »
As he stopped my kick, I found my hands were successful. While I was pinned, he hadn't managed to wrap his arms around me.

Just then, Rashka leapt onto the controller...

"Oof!", He exclaimed pitifully.

I jumped up at my chance, and pushed my foot down on his back. In case he tried to struggle, I used my telepathy to start mild pain inn his stomach and upper thighs. If he still struggled, I could create pain higher than the thighs, but lower than the stomach if I wanted to.

But then, {{Guys, there are more Yeerks heading this way!}}

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2011, 12:30:52 PM »
((XD))

Raksha stood by him now growling deeply. Then she heard the warning sent out. <<Shaun and Connor are safe so long as they stay quiet.>> she told Scinlao. She looked around and listened.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Gankhruun

• For unity.
« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2011, 12:49:10 PM »
The yeerk knew he was cornered with little chance of escaping. He simply lay there eerily still while he ignored the pressure pressing into his back, when he had spontaneously turned around to protect his front (?). The only thing able to discern wether the yeerk was alive or not was the slow calming breaths of Darrien's body. The low guttural growl of the large cat beside him didn't deter his calm rhythm, not even the long, sharp fangs that were inches away from his face.

<<Well, slave. I think it's time for some fun since we're both trapped like this. I'd love to watch you being shot down for being you, so go ahead. Move an arm, can you? Oh, you can.>> The yeerk said with a gleeful malice in his tone of voice.

Darrien wasn't sure whether to reply or not out of fear of being given another helping of soup for the blackened soul. It was only after a while that he silently moved his fingers and felt a high of excitement when he felt the sandy ground stimulate his finger tips. His breathing was becoming more erratic the more excited he became. Darrien could move again! He tried moving his body but he felt strong pressure on his back and a burning pain in his stomach which quelled his motivation to move again. It was only then that realisation struck him in the core, his high hopes incinerating like a feather in a fire.

<<Hahaha! Oh that felt good somehow.>> The yeerk mocked, as if nothing truly mattered in Darrien's mind.

Darrien couldn't help it but he cried. He had never been so broken before and this act of pure torment was simply the last push to totally blow apart his spirit. He cried into the dirt that bound him there by the very people that he viewed were his saviours.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2011, 01:29:24 PM »
Shaun saw the guy at the base of the tree and he looked at Connor they both nodded their heads and Shaun put his fingers up to count to three.One...two.... .three and as he raised his third finger Shaun and Connor both jumped from the tree making no noise as they fell and landed on the man with the gun."Connor hold him down and let me take his gun." Shaun took the dracon weapon and held it at his side. "Connor knock him out." Connor hit the man on the head a couple of times until he was unconscious and then broke the cell phone. "Okay big guy lets go find the others." The ran until they found the tiger and the other guy holding the first park ranger down."We found another guy like him and knocked him out and took is weapon."
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2011, 01:49:32 PM »
Tobias watched from high overhead and was just amazed at all the things going on.<Wow.>he thought to himself.

(No things aren't going to fast.Though it is like I barely have anything to post in this rp.)

Offline Gankhruun

• For unity.
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2011, 11:28:38 PM »
((Maybe you're not creative enough. Roleplaying is limitless unless the person you're roleplaying limits you and trust me, you don't have that right now.))

While Darrien was despairing, a ring tone filled his ears. His phone was ringing. Yes, his phone was ringing right now in his pocket vibrating away. It only took a few rings for Darrien to suddenly get aggravated and become extremely angry, aggression that never came but now rolled in waves like the flood gates had been opened. He shouldn't have been despairing and instead fighting to save himself, bound by the sudden revelation that anyone would rarely be able to help him in a war of subterfuge and sabotage. With clenched teeth and raised lips, he snarled and turned over, hoping to knock the foot pressing into his back away.

"Get off me! Get off!!' Darrien would yell, hoping to at least get some ground between Scin and the tiger.

All the while the phone continued to ring.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2011, 04:56:04 AM »
(Oh I know that,heh being rping as Tobias for seven years and I never get or have gotten bored but it just feels I don't know..different that the kindof secondary story is about Tobias..but then again I am probably just tired and will think of it differently in the morning.)

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2011, 09:34:42 AM »
The Yeerk made the boy move his fingers.

While I waited for my friends to say what to do about the coming yeerks, "Nice try Yeerk. But I know that was not you moving."

Then, he rolled out from under my foot. I felt sorry for his host, but I didn't have any choice.

I fired my telepathic attack in his temples, soles, and then...

In between his legs.

Offline Gankhruun

• For unity.
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2011, 10:21:50 AM »
(Wtf? o_O)

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2011, 10:30:15 AM »
((I said that in my last post. I said if the yeerk moved, I would start the pain below his stomach and above his thighs. Hey, it's a sure way to stop him from moving. :) ))

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2011, 10:38:21 AM »
(that's one way to bring a man down XD *rotfl* )

When he Rolled our from under Scinlao she crouched down growling. She didn't understand about yeerks therefore she thought it was a single being here not a host and a controller. She swiped her claws at the yeerk and could smell the others around the forest as the wind picked up. Damn! They were surrounded!

(was thinking....what if Raksha and Tobias were captured? Raksha is in her tiger form so easily they know she is one to take since tigers aren't native to that land....)
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather