Author Topic: Animorphs: A Distant Future (Disscusion/Ideas)  (Read 965 times)

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
Animorphs: A Distant Future (Disscusion/Ideas)
« on: April 01, 2009, 08:29:09 PM »
I"m planning on writting a Animorphs fanfic (obviously) that deals with how the universe is in the year 2074 after the events in the animorph series. THe story centers around a human teen who has a genetic defect that makes his IQ incredibly high, and as he aquires the morphing technology an unkown error occures. Meanwhile similar errors with the morphing cubes result in several other human teens giving everyone aflicted different 'abilities' and drawbacks. The ship with several of the affected teens that was heading towards the andalite planet to transport several human scientist and important goverment officials (which are the teens' parents) to furthur negotiate and try to improve technology ect....

And my mind ran out of ideas on what should happen next. I'm planning to have more happen than just that... however... I can't write it down because the ideas are still jummbled in my head...

I wrote the first chapter already...

It is Feburary 28th year 2074

My mom pressured me into coming along. I really didn't want to, I would have said no, but I didn't really have a choice in the matter. What I mean by come along is to leave the planet, not just to another state, country, or out of town. I mean the entire planet. Why would I leave the planet? Well the answer would be andalites. A few decades ago the planet Earth finally learned of alien invaders known as yeerks that could take control of living beings by entering their heads. The only reason we learned this was because the andalites finally came to earth to help us out, or did we know before that? History isn't reliable. Every controller was freed, if they weren't killed first.

However the andalites could not ignore the rate our technology grows compared to their own, or the fact that the human civilization was completely destroyed in the small war against the yeerks. So, slowly the humans and andalites began working together.

This all happened before I was born...

Once you got past their stuck up attitude and the fact they think every other species is incompetant the andalites are really nice. If you're tolerant of being put down whenever you're around them. That was why I don't want to go. My mother is one of the leading human scientists working with the andalites to improve morphing tecnology. I'm surprised Andalites let humans anywhere near that stuff. However they do and I don't know why. Mom was leaving earth with an andalite fleet with a few other humans, I had to go along, all my other relaltives had ether passed away or we lost contact with them.

I hadn't told anyone, but my mother noticed. I am great with robotics and programming, including artificial life. I managed to create a computeer program that responed whenever I typed soemthing, it even had conversations with me, almost like instant messaging. I still have the program on my labtop, it has developed a personality and feelings. I asked it if it wanted a name. He replied with the name Drake.

Well I'll stop providing a small back story and begin with the main event.

My name is Damien. I stands at 5'10" and am on the skinny side. I have brown hair about 6" and is brushed to the right to keep it out of my blue eyes. Usually I wear a blue t-shirt and fadded blue jeans.

Right now I'm sitting in my small room, typing on my labtop. Well specificly I'm talking to Drake.
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
Re: Animorphs: A Distant Future (Disscusion/Ideas)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 02:12:03 AM »
looking good Damien. i look forward to an update ;D

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
Re: Animorphs: A Distant Future (Disscusion/Ideas)
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 07:15:14 AM »
This sounds pretty cool, I look forward to seeing how it turns out.
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!