Author Topic: Need some help on a tattoo idea  (Read 1576 times)

Offline TheFearlessLeader

Need some help on a tattoo idea
« on: August 03, 2018, 05:58:08 AM »
So about 8 years ago I got an animorphs themes tattoo on my right arm, the outside of my forearm. It was simple. The word <Hope> as it appears in book 1. In the exact same font as well.

Fast forward to today, and I am considering adding some flare to it. I have on my left forearm a basketball with blue lettering around it. So, being a fan of symmetry, i was thinking what is orange and blue from the world of animorphs? Tiger paw? Andalite tail?

Anyone out there want to help me come up with what it should look like? Spacing is about 2 inches above and below the word Hope, and 3 inches on either side of the word.

Looking for some kind of cool looking thing where maybe I tie in a tiger/andalite/grizzly/gorilla/hawk.... I've got a wolf on my left arm so no need to add it in. Or something related to animorphs somehow that can be orange and blue colors.

Maybe the blue morphing cube surrounding the word Hope and then a tigers paw reaching out to touch it?

Any help would be appreciated!!
I went to the window and looked up at the stars. Somewhere up there, around one of those
cold, twinkling stars, was the Andalite home world. Somewhere up there was . . . hope.

<They'll come,> Tobias said. <The Andalites will come. And until then . . . >

I nodded and wiped away my tears. "Yeah," I said. "Until then, we fight."