Author Topic: KASU  (Read 13341 times)

Offline wolfev

Re: KASU
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 11:11:57 PM »
Did you ever travel through time in a police box?
[img width= height= alt=" border="0]https://vspace.vassar.edu/evwaldron/warriors/banner2.jpg[/img]

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 11:52:00 PM »
I don't remember which but it said something about papa john's is supposed to be spelled Pappa.

well how do you know it's spelled like that. maybe somewhere is a place that's spelled papa john's.

Offline Liz

• Gold Donor
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2008, 12:42:54 AM »
http://www.papajohns.com/

Hehe.

I think this was a very interesting point here:

~There are some points in the series where the Animorphs mention they're writing the books (Jake says he's writing this all down in #1, and Rachel says she always wanted to pen "It was a dark and stormy night" in #2). No one can write MM4, because everyone forgets it except Cassie (who will only have a vague sense of it anyway).

It seemed like at the beginning of the series they said they were writing things down, but then no one mentioned it ever again.

Offline wolfev

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2008, 12:48:14 AM »
Ax was writing a diary. Wouldn't that help the yeerks find them though? Maybe they were doing that Hirac Delest thing. It probably comes with the morphing technology. Furthermore doesn't that mean the stories are open to speculation since they are all from a first person perspective but being told later on. Or is it a mix of both first and third person. This also confused me. An andalite year is 7 earth years. K.A. says Ax is 3 though but he is said to be of equivalent age to the animorphs. Shouldn't it be 2 instead of 3? Also Elfangor hopes to live to be 200 in his years. Thats a really long time to be alive.
[img width= height= alt=" border="0]https://vspace.vassar.edu/evwaldron/warriors/banner2.jpg[/img]

Offline morfowt

• God
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2008, 01:05:17 AM »
I thought ax was two...

Offline filmstu2005

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2008, 01:45:40 AM »
Holy shi*, she talked about Andalite ages? Damn, i really missed that part...

Offline morfowt

• God
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008, 01:49:11 AM »
actually I don't remember where I heard that...

Offline ~

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Something slow an bittersweet
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2008, 04:27:23 AM »
Did you ever travel through time in a police box?

What can I say, the 'rents were fans. Course I am too, and who wouldn't want to be named after someone who's a BAMF even into their 50's? ;D

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2008, 05:03:24 PM »
I never heard about Ax was 3 (or 2) nor about Andalite year is 7 Earth years... Did they forget in the French translation ? O_o
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline morfowt

• God
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2008, 05:27:38 PM »
I don't think it was in the books...but I forgot where I heard it.

Offline anifan12

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 01:14:59 PM »
I admit that I'm impressed at the observational skills of the person who wrote that list, but I'm also tempted to call that person an obsessive compulsive moron because he seems so addicted to finding errors that he finds them when they aren't even there! He takes some things a bit too literally and other things completely out of context. Other things just make him sound like he's nitpicking.
Hi there. I'm the "obsessive compulsive moron" who wrote up the page, and I just noticed this thread. Some of you were complaining how some of the nitpicks were small, or you didn't think they should've been on the page. Well first, a nitpick doesn't always mean a big gaping plot hole, sometimes it's something small. Second, I wanted to write with a sense of humor concerning the mistakes, like Phil Farrand does on his nitpickers page (www.nitcentral.com in case you wanted to know. By the way, I'm not Phil Farrand). Yeah, some of the mistakes can be refuted, but it was just for fun to put them all up.
BTW, I didn't find all of the mistakes. Some of them were on Animorphs web pages that have since gone offline.

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
  • God
  • Now madness takes you, forever
    • My youtube :)
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2008, 02:20:38 AM »
Lol, its actually interesting finding out how many mistakes there are..

How could so many grammar errors not get edited? lol
Most likely to have a superhero identity 2012
Best superhero duo 2012 (Team Phate)
Most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 11:09:02 AM »
I don't know if it's listed, but does anyone find it odd that it took someone so long to find the blue box at the construction site. David found it, but there are actually homeless people that live there. Someone should have found it before David.

Also, what happened to it in the first book. I don't remember anyone taking it back into the ship. So, is Elfangor holding it while Visser Three is gloating at him? What, did he hide it behind his back or something?

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Essam 293

• Dedicated Archiver
  • Xtreme Member
    • Hirac Delest - An Animorphs Archive
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 01:35:29 PM »
Also, what happened to it in the first book. I don't remember anyone taking it back into the ship. So, is Elfangor holding it while Visser Three is gloating at him? What, did he hide it behind his back or something?

I always wondered about that as well. It would've been interesting if Elfangor had simply handed the Animorphs the Escafil Device from the beginning. I wonder how that would've changed things. Would they have started recruiting people they trusted from the start? The only reason they didn't use the Escafil Device on anyone else in the series when they got it was because of what happened with David. With that not happening, they wouldn't have had any reason to hold back the way they did until the end.

Also check out: ANIMORPHS ANIMATED | ANIMORPHS 300

Xbox Live/PSN Gamertag: Aximlli

Offline morfowt

• God
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 05:17:54 PM »
if they got the blue box from the beginning, they would've never met david.