Author Topic: I'm out.  (Read 7491 times)

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
Re: I'm out.
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 05:41:18 AM »
Anna, i too, am sad to see you go. you probably have personal issues that are more important. anyway, please check in every now and then anna! we'll all miss you!

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 06:23:03 AM »
When I first came to RAF, you were so obviously a fixture in this forum that the thought never occurred to me that you'd leave or even consider leaving.
Time changes things, I suppose.
I'll miss you. I'll always consider you the insanely fun and funny little sister I never had. God bless you, dear one. Be safe and well, and know that there pretty much isn't anyone on this forum who wouldn't commit murder for your sake.
We love you, Anna. Take care.

*tackle-hugs you once and then waves 'bye'*

*...missing you already. This sucks.*
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
  • God
  • Now madness takes you, forever
    • My youtube :)
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2009, 06:52:32 AM »
Anna! I'm going to cry.
I don't want you to leave!

I don't know what to do to make you stay.. but I can't force you. If you've gotta go, maybe you've gotta go.

Take care, you're like a sister to me, and I lurve you. I still wanna go to Minnesota and meet you.
Most likely to have a superhero identity 2012
Best superhero duo 2012 (Team Phate)
Most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse 2013

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009, 06:57:37 AM »
man...can't you guys be happy for her, or at least act happy for her? could just be me, but if I ever leave, I don't want everyone to be sad and say goodbye...

Offline Richard

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • Richard's Animorphs Forum
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2009, 09:04:04 AM »
Shocking... I hope to see you around Anna...

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2009, 01:09:42 PM »
You're one of the last people I expected to leave. I'm not sure why you feel the way you do, RAF is home to misfits so I don't see how you can not fit in. I really hope you change your mind, but if not I wish you the best of luck with everything in life.
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2009, 01:58:57 PM »
You're one of the last people I expected to leave. I'm not sure why you feel the way you do, RAF is home to misfits so I don't see how you can not fit in. I really hope you change your mind, but if not I wish you the best of luck with everything in life.

yea but RAF has gotten a little...different lately I've noticed it but it took Anna leaving for me to fully realize it. Things just arent the same because f this decline in veteran members. First Ken, Terenia(who still come on but not as much), and Skye left, then the chat's gotten pretty boring in the past 2 weeks due to nbody coming on anymre, than Broken decides to take his month long break and only stops in a few times, AND NOW MY RAFSISTER IS GOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!! Although I strongly disagree with her decision I do however know exactly what she's talking about.

GOD BLESS YOU ANNA, WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!

*sigh* this place will definetly not be the same without Anna :'( LOL I almost cried when I first came on this thread.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 02:09:37 PM by Army Blue! »
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 03:08:29 PM »
When I first came to RAF, you were so obviously a fixture in this forum that the thought never occurred to me that you'd leave or even consider leaving.
I'll miss you. I'll always consider you the insanely fun and funny little sister I never had. God bless you, dear one. Be safe and well, and know that there pretty much isn't anyone on this forum who wouldn't commit murder for your sake.

what she said

but to be fair, i've felt the same way as you have angie, and i get the feeling that its only a short amount of time before i leave too

i'll miss you on RAF angie, stay in touch over msn
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 03:35:32 PM »
shanker, ur not allowed to leave! who said u could?!

and there are still sum of us veteran members left, so raf will not fall apart damn it!

but u better come back anna!
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Jess is my RAFbest friend cuz she is way awesome!
Cody-my gayBFF for eva!
Coolest Member of the Year 2009

Offline ThinkAgain

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • What to say?
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2009, 03:57:54 PM »
Hmm... I'm sorry to see you go. I'm a newbie so I know it won't mean much, but I'm just seeing so many people leaving, and there isn't much in the way of a new RAF generation. It seems like this is a chain reaction, and this site has passed it's prime  :'(

What does it mean to be free?

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2009, 04:21:31 PM »
I see all these known members who were very active when  first joined a year ago trickling out now. I understand these things happen, but it's sad when it does. A couple of those declining in activity are the reason I chose to stick around. I wanted to get to know these people because of their closeness and they seemed really friendly!

I've started wondering...how long will it be until I feel it's MY time to move on. But for now, I'm not going anywhere.

To get back on topic: good luck out there, Anna! I hope to see you pop in every now and then.

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2009, 04:26:12 PM »
It seems like this is a chain reaction, and this site has passed it's prime  :'(

You see thats wat my clock analagy was talking about!!!!!!!!!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2009, 04:30:05 PM »

I've started wondering...how long will it be until I feel it's MY time to move on.

what she said

but to be fair, i've felt the same way as you have angie, and i get the feeling that its only a short amount of time before i leave too

It seems like this is a chain reaction, and this site has passed it's prime   :'(

Im so relieved that im not the only one who's been thinking this. We gotta do something about this little problem, RAF cannot die!
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline ANItiger13

• ....Yay....
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to the basics
    • Ken/UMP's YouTube Channel
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2009, 04:38:44 PM »
I know how long you leaving has been in the making. Months ago you'd say it all the time. I didn't know how long it'd take for it to actually happen. And now it did. I know a lot of stuff has happened to you in your life this past year or so, and a lot of it came from RAF.  

I'm happy that you finally did it, and I'm sad that you've left even though I'm barely on anymore. I've always considered you my best friend here. You're the only person I've been able to talk to for like 6 hours straight and not get tired of. And the only person I've been able to tell almost every secret to.

I love you. I'll miss you. Take care and... just be good. Please.
There's a method to my madness, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2009, 04:48:14 PM »
NO!

Anna.  I'm afraid you can't leave.  It's seems as though you are tied to this RAFchair.  Escape is impossible.  My apologies.

[spoiler]If you really feel you must go, though...

I'll miss you!![/spoiler]
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth