Author Topic: RAF 2.0  (Read 7291 times)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: RAF 2.0
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2011, 02:42:14 PM »
Hmm...I'm more into the scienceY stuff. Like I'd be mire into a plasma sidearm than agiant gun that shoots larger-than-your-head-sucker! Bullets :P
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2011, 02:53:15 PM »
Well the portal gun has multiple attatchements. The flamethrower and ice cannon will have three modes each. The regular mode is just spraying fire and sharp pieces of ice. The focused mode shoots fire and ice LAZERS! And the third mode shoots out tiny little exploding balls of magma and frozen nytrogen. so your going to have the power to set someone on fire, give them a bunch of painful cuts, freeze them solid, thaw them out and give them 3'rd degree burns, then at the same time freeze and explode him.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2011, 03:38:58 PM »
ROFL! That's sciencey enough ^^

Also, Rukh has perfect camouflage; he can become a vase of flowers, a painting on the wall, your best friend, a part of a larger object, the chair you're sitting in - anything. Just fyi

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 03:41:08 PM »
Ok so how about just the general way your acting and talking. Does that match you?
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2011, 03:45:31 PM »
It could...a little bit less thrill on the weapons :XD Not too much less though :P

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2011, 03:48:03 PM »
your in the worlds first completely virtual forum. Your kind of in a sense of child-like wonder.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2011, 04:08:07 PM »
True dat. ;D

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2011, 04:28:09 PM »
Yeah. im going to try to get a small to midsized entry in every day.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2011, 08:00:00 PM »
After we finished talking the room dissapeared. Again floating in empty darkness. It was strange but I was already used to it. Then again another room appeared. It was practically identical to the first one accept that instead of weapons their were more of this little paper cards. I headed over to mine and started to read.

I had to see a few before I understood what these were. The abilities that pheonix mentioned were here on this wall. Somewhere above me the robotic voice said "Choose two."

I rad over a couple but none really caught my interest. After about two minutes i picked out a couple that I was happy with. The first one was "Control over fire" and the other one was "Force shield" After some brief time on the PDA I learned that the control over fire would amplify my natural powers over heat and the force shield was pretty much an invisible shield that could blocks attacks to a certain extent. Sweet.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2011, 11:27:49 PM »
Check out the BattleDome! thread for my choice.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2011, 11:30:18 PM »
Already seen it may join you but again im going on vacation soon so I dont want to make you wait for the mmove that will never come

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2011, 07:23:21 AM »
No, I meant my choice in powers. To see it go to the thread. I don't know why I didnt just tell you. :shrugs:

I would choose technokinesis. You can choose the ther one for me. :P

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2011, 10:19:29 PM »
what exactly does techokinesis mean?

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2011, 07:46:32 AM »
Technokinesis is an advanced form of Technopathy, where the bond between the user and machines has been increased and developed so well, the user can actually work through the machines by psychically animating them or controlling them like puppets. Certain aspects, because indeed most machines today are run by electricity, of the technokinetic talent may involve necessary electrokinetic assistance. Technokinesis is also known as Technology Manipulation or Technopath. Some Technokinetics may use hands to manipulate technology or just stare at it.

That's the best description I could find. But it's like being able to control and interface with all sorts of technology.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2011, 09:43:04 AM »
I have a few ideas for what you can do with that.

Now that I had my abilities I walked to Rukh's wall to see what he was getting.. He was waiting for me. Withot a word he stuck two cards at my face. Techokineses. I searched my memory. I vaguely remembered a person with the same power. Controlling technology with your mind. Arc Lightning. Some sort of control over electricity. "Those are pretty useful. I can control fire and make an energy shield." "Couldn't you always control fire?" "I guess but this will make it stronger." Instead of the entire room disappearing, this time only the floor did. We fell again. I was getting way too used to the sensation. We landed in an unfamiliar area. Their were a couple platforms, each with a green floor and the center one had a pokeball on the center. Oh we were inside Pokemon stadium, the super smash brothers map. The mechanical voice said, "Members newBlazingAngel and RAFrukh. Because you were challenged you choose the arena." Without hesitation we both yelled out "New York, New York!"
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 10:02:46 PM by Master of the drunk fist. »