Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 223033 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #495 on: December 15, 2010, 09:47:47 PM »
One thing about Temrash and Jagill's relationship. Jagill is voluntary, but sees Temrash as his superior officer. They act as commander and soldier, yet as still very close friends. Jagill's will was broken by the time Temrash took him as a host, but Temrash didn't oppress him too much. over time they began to become closer. Jagill helps Temrash save his people from war, while Temrash makes plans to save Jagill's planet and people.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #496 on: December 15, 2010, 09:55:34 PM »
Elayne Jogan was in high school when the Yeerk invasion reached its peak. The strange mood changes in her dad—who went from an apathetic parent to someone who was highly interested in her and the culture all around him—caused her to enjoy spending time with him for the first time since her childhood. Only when the Yeerk invasion was uncovered did she realize her father's shift was not due to a change in his heart but a change in his identity.

Preferring the Yeerk in her father's head to her father, she began a Yeerk rights movement that ultimately branded her a national pest and villain. Those who opposed her became violent and, during a protest, her father and his Yeerk were both killed. Her true cause for fighting now gone, Elayne fled the planet. When she arrived at the Bar, she befriended Mar, who, despite his creepy factor, was the first person to treat her with some level of respect and romantic interest since her teenage years.

Ertoran-Sorath-Anduross (Tora) was selected—along with her classmate Serid—from among the arisths of her age to engage in a secret espionage mission on Earth during the war. Serid was ordered to morph a human and pass as a Controller, while Ertoran was ordered to morph a Yeerk and reside in Serid’s brain. Only these two Andalites and their commanding officer were aware of this distasteful mission. The more time Ertoran spent among Yeerks and in Yeerk morph, the more she sympathized with them.

Serid never suspected his partner's compassion for their enemy until one evening when he was nearing the two-hour morph limit and was forced to demorph in a quiet corner of the Yeerk Pool. He and Ertoran were spotted and captured; the Yeerks ordered Ertoran to evacuate his body so he could be interrogated, and she was put in a personal Pool to await punishment for neglecting to tell anyone she had managed to gain an Andalite host. While Serid’s memories were being analyzed, Ertoran demorphed, morphed into a mosquito, and escaped the Yeerk Pool with the intention of rescuing Serid as soon as possible. She gained a human morph to pass as a Controller, but she never discovered anything about Serid's whereabouts.

When the war ended, Ertoran was plagued with shame for her betrayals, so she cut off contact with the Andalite home world, left Earth, and joined the Yeerk rebellion. Her former commander has sinced placed a significant bounty on her head, as the revelation of her original assignment—not to mention what she has been doing since—would be a scandal.

I am planning on introducing Serid to the Bar soon.  >:D
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #497 on: December 15, 2010, 10:00:43 PM »
Can he be secretly working for Temrash? That would be cool.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #498 on: December 15, 2010, 10:04:01 PM »
I have a back story worked out for him, sorry... :-\ Unless you have an idea for something better? I'm open.

I just didn't think Visser 3 would allow another Andalite Controller to live, so I didn't plan on Serid and his Yeerk remaining with the Empire. It explains why no one has heard from him, including Tora.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #499 on: December 15, 2010, 10:05:19 PM »
My characters that you haven't interacted with.  ;D

Kevlin/Dara: Kevlin is a yeerk who is in intelligence under Visser Fifteen. He had a human host name George but recently infested Dara at his request to help find Dara's mom. Dara was one of Visser Three's bodyguards. He is a seer. He and Kevlin get along very well. They crack jokes and Share control. They both work for Temrash.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #500 on: December 15, 2010, 10:07:53 PM »
Nah, he'd definitely be working for someone else. Maybe the Yeerk that took him already worked for Temrash, and Temrash has used him to keep an eye on some Andalite going ons. But if you already have something arranged, that's fine. I just thought it would be funny if Tora found out not only is her brother alive, but he works for Temrash who she doesn't like.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #501 on: December 15, 2010, 10:12:12 PM »
Serid's not her brother, just her former classmate. And he has lost contact with the Andalites, too. He's another Abomination, and I don't think he'd have been able to sneak portable Kandrona into a Dome Ship, anyway. :P

Yeah, I'll just keep with my current plans. But yes, that would've been a funny conversation. :)
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #502 on: December 15, 2010, 10:18:45 PM »
Sorry, classmate. Yeah nevermind. Keep it as is.

Post Merged: December 15, 2010, 10:28:18 PM
I mentioned sticking with temrash and Claxter, though being reminded of the Vampire makes me think of introducing another one. Just to have an evil character. I'd still meet the three character limit, at least. I'm going to think of a story for him, though.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 10:28:18 PM by Chad29 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #503 on: December 15, 2010, 11:31:06 PM »
I thought about making another character as well but I don't have any ideas for a back story for her at all.... If I did bring her in... I may need ideas. I don't know the stories of Animorphs so a lot of this I've been riding the waves. Hehe *sweatdrop*
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #504 on: December 16, 2010, 04:32:40 AM »
I'd post my guys' back stories, but they don't have much immediately relevant to the GESB. My crew (The Beta Squad) was chasing Desmond to pretty much execute him on just grounds for ruining Earth in multiple timelines. And I'm sure you noticed that they've recently succeeded.

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #505 on: December 16, 2010, 08:40:35 AM »
Oh yeah! Forgot to mention Desmond was Andromeda's estranged father. He was a jerk (to put it lightly). Recently deceased by execution.

I've been meaning to write out my character's backstory but haven't gotten around to it.

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #506 on: December 16, 2010, 09:25:33 AM »
Woah. You all have very...shall I say...depressing Characters? :s Lol, I mean their lives are horrible. :P murdered, executed, K.I.L.D., murderers, controllers. Hmm...

Can't blame you. Makes for a good storyline. I'm leading into a very good thing for Vogefac though.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #507 on: December 16, 2010, 12:32:02 PM »
Those seem to be the sorts of people the GESB attracts. People with the "dark past". lol. They're the most interesting people though!

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #508 on: December 16, 2010, 01:48:43 PM »
I guess purely living off your desire for revenge would be considered a bad thing....

BaronConall

« Reply #509 on: December 16, 2010, 02:55:32 PM »
Just a formal heads up. I'm looking at entering a character in GESB :)