Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 1317 times)

Offline skarrina

Howdy
« on: February 09, 2014, 05:45:43 PM »
I made this account a month ago but haven't posted yet.  Got an email from the admin, asking if I'm ok.  I reckon he's checking if I'm a bot.  I'm alright, haha.  I might as well introduce myself.

My name's Ayla, and I'm 26.  I was around 8 or 9 when the Animorphs books came out and they were a big part of my childhood.  I even remember getting my mom hooked on reading the Andalite and Hork-Bajir chronicles.  I found a link to the RAF last month and freaked out and have been re-reading them.  Major appreciation for the folks who transcribed these! 

Coincidentally a few days later I was up really late and saw that the Animorphs tv show plays on the late night block for the qubo network.  I think I made this forum account so that I could find out where to find intact links to the Animorphs tv show torrent, since I've never watched more than a couple of episodes.  The one on the RAF website was busted... I seem to have trouble finding it now, so maybe it was taken down already.  My boyfriend found a torrent with all the episodes later, so if anyone is looking for that I can ask him for the information for y'all.

Nice to meet whoever replies.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 05:54:33 PM by skarrina »

redtailedsaffa

Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 10:50:12 PM »
Hello there! I'm Saffa. Nice to meet you! :D And yes, we do have our annoyances with bots haha.

I actually got the episodes from YouTube. I don't know whether that particular user has uploaded all of them, I don't know which episode it ends at, but you could try there too. :)

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 01:19:55 AM »
Welcome to RAF! I'm Steph. :D Nice to meet you!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 10:50:23 AM »
Skarrina, welcome to RAF ^_^ It's a pleasure to meet you. That whole "freaking out upon finding a still-active Animorphs community and then binge-reading the entire series" pretty much describes my first interactions with this site ^_^

Anyway, there's a lot of good stuff on RAF, both Animorphs related and otherwise. I encourage you to explore, make comments, jump into discussions read, get to know the members, have fun. This is a good bunch, and it sounds to me like you'll fit right in

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Sorunome

• Muffins
  • Xtreme Member
  • Imma pony
    • My Website (You might loose THE GAME)
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 04:01:16 PM »
Welcome to RAF!
Have a muffin:

Offline Gaz