Author Topic: Crayak blew THIS one big chance to shatter the Ellimist's well laid plans...  (Read 810 times)

Offline Zacharychaos

So how is it that Elfangor managed to not only live on Earth successfully in the early 1980's, but completely integrated into society. He 1) Got married to Loren, 2) Worked in a tech company 3) Expanding human computing technology 10-15 years through his friends "Bill" and "Steve" (who may have used that to acquire billions of dollars, hint hint). (The technological advancements were critical for the Z-space transmitter that allowed the Andalites to be warned about the Anati ambush and defeat the Yeerks on the main front) and 4) had a son that played a critical role in Earth's scooby gang human resistance.

[Ax, on the other hand, was consistently unable to control his human morph and ended up sending Jake to a psychiatrist.]

How was all this possible?

Cinnabon was founded in 1985. Almost certainly the exact same time Elfangor left Earth.

Boom. No Cinnabons = successful professional Al Fangor.

If Crayak had founded Cinnabon in 1980  >:D... we'd all be living with a Yeerk in our heads  ;D

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Wow. Just . . . wow.

I actually never consider the Cinnabon connection. Then again, I never knew when Cinnabon was founded.

Of course, it could have been a remarkable coincidence. ;)

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Sorunome

• Muffins
  • Xtreme Member
  • Imma pony
    • My Website (You might loose THE GAME)
ha, that is pretty funny!

(also, first post on a animorphs-related board, lol)

redtailedsaffa

THIS!

Were you randomly researching Cinnabons when you happened to have this thought-stream? :D

Offline SuperBlue

• God
Wow...never in my years as an Animorphs fan did I even consider that....you sir just earned yourself a karma
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Zacharychaos

THIS!

Were you randomly researching Cinnabons when you happened to have this thought-stream? :D

Ha, I was watching Scrubs when they mentioned one of the characters was getting fat because he was obsessed with Cinnabons... and I was like...<Andalite!!> :o

So then wikipedia became involved and I figured out the master plan.  ;D

redtailedsaffa

Whoa, whoa, how do we not know the aforementioned character is really an Andalite nothlit? :o

... though what he would be doing in a hospital is anybody's guess... :P

Offline Zacharychaos

Ah, well I was thinking he was a nothlit spy... how else could he be gaining weight? Hmm....  >:D

Whoa, whoa, how do we not know the aforementioned character is really an Andalite nothlit? :o

... though what he would be doing in a hospital is anybody's guess... :P