Author Topic: The new Animorphs  (Read 25829 times)

Offline Lboogie42

Re: The new Animorphs
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 01:26:13 PM »
What happened last night was.... interesting. I lay in my bed for at least an hour before actually getting up. The smell of bacon was too hard to resist.

I knew we stood close to no chance against them. So maybe if i pretend like i never saw anything, they would leave me alone. I decided not to call anyone that was with me last night. Not yet anyway.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
  • "I'm honestly a huge dork."
    • My Book
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 04:34:12 PM »
After I called and talked to Dominic, I figured one of us should take the first step. One f us needed to morph. So I found my kitten and petted it and concentrated. My cat them became still and quiet and she even started to purr. I then went to my room too try and morph. I locked my door and concentrated on the black and white spotted cat. I started to shrink. "Whoa!" I shouted out then shut my mouth, cutting the exclamation short. I felt a weird itching on my skin and when I looked down, there was fur, fur growing out of my skin. My ears climbed to the top of my head and my knees reversed, sending my forward onto my hands-no, paws. My face sharpened and I finally became fully cat after my tail grew out beside me. Her instincts kicked in and I was overwhelmed for a moment. I then gained control over myself and demorphed. I put onu clothes that had, evidently, fallen off when I shrank. I ran outside and grabbed my bike, riding over to Sokka's house to tell him what had happened.
My Tumblr
Saffa is my shorm and RAFtwin. :D Lumy is my awesomeful RAFbrother. ;D
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer 2013
Best RAFian Supervillan/Minion Duo 2013 (Saffa/Abby :D Morph Twins)
RAFian Artist of the Year 2016

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 11:20:29 AM »
DOM:
"Bro I don't even want to really think about all this right now but I know I have too. Lock the door so nobody comes in unexpectedly." After Tyrese locked the door Emma called me and we talked about what happened. I told her to come to my house when she was ready and for her to get Sokka on her way over. I told Tyrese to call Kasey since he got his number last night. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that we might actually be able to change into animals! On the other hand we watched an Andalite get murdered and couldn't even do anything about it. Me and Tyrese looked up stuff about the crash on the Internet and all we found were that some kids were setting off fireworks and that responding officers did not find the kids. "Oh great now we have to worry about cops being controllers too this is just great. Who else do we have to worry about?"

TYRESE:
Last night was crazy when I got home my brother was gone like usual out late with his stupid new group of friends at that stupid new group activities place. I was tempted to join just to hang with my brother again but I went against it because we would have to do stupid things I was not interested in at all. I just wanted to see my brother and have him be my bro again. He came in about 2 hours after I did. I went to the living room to see if he was there and he was just sitting in the kitchen eating he looked mad like more mad than I've seen him since our parents died. "Hey bro what's up?" I asked him. He turned real quick and gave me this death stare like he hated me for being there but it was gone in an instant. "Really tired you should head off to bed too." He said like any normal brother would but I now have my own suspicions about how normal he may really be. I fell asleep thinking about how me and my brother used to be and had fairly good dreams but when I woke up I was scared and didn't want to be in my house anymore my bro was already out so I didn't have yo tell him where I was going. I jogged over to Doms house and knocked on the door his mom let he in and asked how I was and we talked for a few before I went up to Doms room and we talked about last night I decided to tell him my suspicions about my brother and he said he wouldn't tell anybody until we knew for sure. He talked to Emma and I called Kasey to tell him to come over to Doms when he can then we waited.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 05:50:55 PM »
I parked my bike in front of Sokka's house. I ran up and pounded on the door, calling out his name.
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 09:38:13 PM »
I ate the bacon my mom made. It was great. I sat on the couch with my dog and wattched cartoons. He rolled over for me to scratch his stomache. I did. Hes such a goofy dog. I started to playfully wrestle with him when i began to feel a little uneasy. My dog stopped rolling around and stared at me. He barked and it was unusually loud. I put my hand to my ear but it wasnt there. They were on top of my head. I started to panic.
"No! Not now." I thought to myself. My mom was still home and until i really learned how to control my morphs i couldnt show her. I ran to my room. It became hot. My arm hairs grew really long and i couldnt stand on 2 feet anymore. Then my leg and chest hairs began to grow as well. It was fur.
"Sokka. Take out the trash" my mom said.
my mouth hadnt changed yet.
"Ok i will in a bit" i yelled to her.

i couldnt concentrate. I xclosed my eyes and fell to the floor. Next thing i knew i was a dog.
"Sokka! Sokka!"
Crap. Emma was here. I dont know how to demorph! Maybe she will. I jumped out my window. The screen was on it so i had to break it. Ill hear about that from my mom later.
Before emma could make any more noise i came around and barked at her. I tried to get her to follow meby motioning away from the house.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 09:40:49 PM by Lboogie42 »

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2013, 09:45:08 PM »
I heard a bark and turned around to see a dog standing there, looking like it wanted me to follow it. I took a last glance at the door and chased after it. "What is it, boy?" I called to it.
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2013, 10:46:49 PM »
It took me a long time to find my friends, but when I did I saw Emma at Sokka's house with a dog. "So I guess I should stick with you guys since what happened last night."
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline Kenshin Himura

• The Wandering Swordsman
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2013, 11:01:41 PM »
Dex walked briskly through the crowded halls of the "mall" in the city he stayed. He knew the idea of spending so much time in a open society was a very dangerous idea, but also it made the appearance of being an everyday teenager better...

I hate these two legs.. He found himself thinking for the 3rd time in a few hours.

Quickly stepping into a bathroom, Dex awaited the sound of the door closing with a soft click behind the group of teens, before beginning the process of demorphing back into his own body. I only have seconds left. Each time is getting harder to separate myself from everyone..next time I may not make it in time.., he thought, I would be a nothlit...

In a matter of under a minute, Dex was standing on all four hooved legs stretching his arms and neck. Twitching his tail nervously, he relished the feeling of the cool linoleum under him.

With a sigh however, he again began to morph, this time back into his human form. Watching his fur slowly recede into his body, and his frontal legs slowly vanish into his abdomen always made him feel slightly uneasy..

Moments later the same boy of 17 whom had just gone into the bathroom to relieve himself, left as if nothing had happened..

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2013, 11:08:19 PM »
I had a hard time believing what had happened. I'd always liked science fiction, but it was always just that, fiction. I'd never believed there could really be aliens trying to take over the world. When I woke up the next morning, I hoped it was just a dream. But, when I started to pet my dog, he got kind of sleepy and still.  I made a mental picture and felt the morph start, but I was too nervous to do it all the way. I had to go find the others. They turned out to be at Sookie's house, or rather, Emma and a dog were. I couldn't tell if it was one of us or not.

"I say the same thing. I'm still trying to come to grips with it being real." I said.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2013, 11:54:07 PM »
"It's absolutely true! I morphed into my cat Ashes. It was kinda weird at first. It was like... Like having two brains at the same time, I guess," I told those of us gathered at Sokka's house. All the while petting the dog, of which I couldn't figure out what it wanted.
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2013, 05:16:31 PM »
I was barking like crazy! They didnt get the picture. Well even tho im a dog i still know how to spell. I picked up a stick and began writing my name in the dirt with the stick in my mouth. I hope my name written in the dirt would be enough of a clue for them.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2013, 05:19:28 PM »
I looked at the dog, for it had picked up a stick and was writing, yes writing, in the dirt. It looked like, but it couldn't be. It was. I looked at the dog again, "Sokka? What are you doing as a dog?"
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2013, 08:40:51 PM »
Finally! She understood. I barked. Then i spelled out "demorph" in the dirt. Lets hope that pretty face will understand.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2013, 09:41:48 PM »
"What? Oh! All ya gotta do is focuse on yourself. What you look like, anyways," I explained to Sokka. My eyes widened, "Wait, how long have you been in morph?!" I practically screamed, then looked around and quieted myself.
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2013, 08:09:03 PM »
I really wish i wasnt panicing last night. otherwise i would of known how to demorph and wouldnt of looked like an idiot in front of emma.
I went around the corner so i could demorph. I didnt want anyone seeing me naked. When i finally returned to myself i climbed the tree next to my window and got some clothes on. I headed back down to talk.
"Sorry bout that. Ive only been morphed for about 5 minutes." i said. "So what do we do now?"