Author Topic: Animorphs: Alternate Reality  (Read 14426 times)

Offline HkRevan

Re: Animorphs: Alternate Reality
« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2008, 08:46:06 PM »
"Okay. I'm running." And he ran.

Cassie flew around, still looking for an escape route. <Ax, hurry up. You have to hurry!>

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2008, 11:33:06 AM »
(poke)
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #137 on: December 25, 2008, 01:49:51 PM »
((Sorry. Finals were a killer, so my brain sorta imploded for a bit. Then with the holiday season, RAF going down, shopping, RAF going down, painting a mural for my parents, and RAF going down, it was kinda hard to get on.  ;D But RAF's back up and my parents are napping, which means computer time for t3!!! XD
Still not done with the mural, though... :-[))

Ax kept a stalk-eye trained on his new companion. <We must hurry,> he insisted, trying not to sound too panicked.

<I know!> Jay snapped angrily. <Just tell me where to go!>

Ax saw the rock formations Cassie had pointed out. <Follow my lead,> he instructed before leaping gracefully behind them.

Jay followed his example, only not so gracefully. Her back hoof knicked one of the rocks, causing her to swear in Spanish.

<Hush!> Ax instructed. Then, privately to Cassie, he said, <How much longer do you anticipate it will take Prince Jake and the others to arrive? I do not know how much longer she will last.>
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #138 on: December 27, 2008, 07:44:33 PM »
<Five minutes tops.> Cassie wheeled around to look for any other stragglers. <What's happening Ax?>

The controllers lots sight of the andalites and started to search the area before giving up and heading back to their transportation. Visser 3 is not going to be happy.

Daxil ran as fast as the body could go, through the caves sand out and into a cluster of rocks. There he saw the andalite again. Rather two andalites. "Ah!" He screamed and started the other direction. "MUTANTS!"

<Calm down.> A voice said in his head, definitely feminine.

Daxil did so, turning around. Demos was somewhere on his body. While his eyes were wide with real fear and surprise he hid the glee. This was going better than he expected.

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2008, 09:37:39 AM »

I stopped struggling seeing that got me no-where, I opened my bird eyes to examine the scene around me. I wanted to say  some sarcastic remark about Jay's use of the andalite body but decided to keep it to myself, it wouldn't be wise to upset someone a lot bigger than you and holding oyu in their hand, not to mention I probably couldn't do it any better. Right now I was usless...

<I'm back,> came Tobias's thought speak,<the others will be here soon, Racheal and Jake are at a family gathering, which means they also have ot be careful of Tom, and Marco should be here soon.>
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #140 on: December 31, 2008, 09:53:54 AM »
(poke)
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens