Animorphs Section > Animorphs Forum Classic

Used to be obsessed, never read ending...need some advice!

(1/6) > >>

Corbin:
Hey! Woah! I found this board on accident, and I can't beleve that people are still talking about these books! ;D

So here's my deal. I used to be obsessed with these books. I read them all and could've told you the entire story off the top of my head. I read all the other books too. Anyway, then for some reason I stopped. And I never read the ending.

I'm not sure...but I think I stopped on #46. (I'm not at my house, so I can't check right now.) And then later I found out the series ended, and I read the summary online. But now I really want to read them all.

So I should probably read the whole series again...and then buy the other books. I'll feel weird going into Barnes and Noble's and buying Animoprhs. haha. If they even still have them!

So do y'all think I should bother reading the rest of the series?

RYTX:
Of course!
Read em, reread em, and then unread them, then read them again.
And use the e-books if you can't find em, no my bookstore no longer has em

Cloak:
Yeah, that's what I had to do. (By the way, thanks goes out to you who worked on those eBooks.)  Or order them online (Amazon.com anyway.).  And I always read, reread, and re-reread them (along with my Potter books -- Deathly Hallows easily being my favorite).

Chad32:
There are many threads in the Animorphs section regarding the ending. You could check them out. Some people loved the ending, and some hated it. We have ebooks that are linked to on the home page. The blue one with the big RAF letters. You could read the books there.

You should definitely finish reading the series, especially since it won't be hard to do because of the ebooks here. I warn you about the ending, though. You may or may not like it. It's not even really an ending.

Myitt:
...I liked the ending...  >:D

Welcome Corbin!  Go read the ebooks already! ^__^  And dude, are you from Italy?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version