Animorphs Section > Animorphs Forum Classic

Which of these books did you prefer?

(1/3) > >>

Yorick Brown:
-The Unknown or The Experiment?

-The Reaction or The Proposal?

Liz:
The Unknown and The Proposal.  They were both really fun to read.  The Experiment was kind of dumb and The Reaction was good, but not one of my favorites.

Any special reason for asking about these particular books?

Phoenix004:
I'd probably say I preferred #28 (The Experiment) and #35 (The Proposal). Partly because I prefer Marco and Ax narrations to Cassie and Rachel ones, but mostly I just preferred the plot lines of those books.

#28 was funny, but still had some serious moral and ethical issue, and I found it interesting to see Ax's POV of how animals were treated on the Andalite homeworld. As a species, Andalites have no need for animals as meat or clothing, and they apparently find the idea of animal experimentation barbaric.

As for #35, it was interesting to see how intense stress affected the morphing ability. I sympathised with Marco as my parents are both getting remarried, although neither of mine have alien slugs in their brains (as far as I know). Also, I liked the part near the end when Marco mentions his new Star Trek idea (it sounded really cool!)

So why these 4 books exactly?

Yorick Brown:
Both pairs were similar and I wanted to see people compare them

morfowt:
#28 and #12. #28 I found funnier than #14. And #35, I didn't like. Something about it ticks me off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version