Author Topic: Original Animorphs RP  (Read 39881 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Original Animorphs RP
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2011, 06:00:05 PM »
Why don't you just be Jake? Also should Ax know anything about it, or will I just let him be ignorant of it?

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2011, 06:46:13 PM »
well, we can at least wait a while.
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2011, 07:15:14 PM »
Chad 30
Well there are two main reasons:
I dont want to give up on my character.
Even though Jake is my favorite character I dont think I should be him, its either giving up on my character or playing two at once. I think that if we dont have a Jake by tomorrow at 18:00 Ill play both.
And yeah I was thinking Elfangor could mention it as one of the reasons not to give me the morphing power (the serum is a virus not part of my DNA so morphing would return me to preserum state making me a whimpykid )and then we would ask Ax about it so he should be aware of " project Tailblade"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2011, 07:51:21 PM »
COnsidering how secretly obssessed I imagine andalites are with their tails I presume that name would have been used up as soon as codenames were invented
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2011, 08:55:02 PM »
Yep, LoL if i knew how to applaud your karma from a blackberry I would do it

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2011, 08:56:40 PM »
Please find a way. I desperately love Karma
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2011, 04:33:57 PM »
Managed to find a way to applaud karma from a mobile so that plus 1 for you,RP starts in two hours

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2011, 05:49:46 PM »
Waitwaitwaitwaitwai t. So  are we going with the original plot or not? Since you said that you're going with your character and it says "original" in the title. And who's Jake?
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2011, 06:35:10 PM »
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. So  are we going with the original plot or not? Since you said that you're going with your character and it says "original" in the title. And who's Jake?
Ill be both (hope im up ti the task) and mmm actually I meant original by using the original characters and while the plot will be basically the same we will make minor changes (ax will be spotted right away) think of this as chronicles, subplots, because theres no point in simply rewritting the books, hope this doesnt makes you drop the RP, that is by the way startin right now...

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2011, 06:45:32 PM »
Cant wait

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2011, 06:49:58 PM »
A battle raged in space above the planet Earth. I, Aximilli, was in the Dome of our great Dome Ship while our fighters battled the Yeerks and the main ship took shots at the enemy Pool Ship. Unfortunately things turned bad when a Blade Ship ambushed us. The shaft section of our ship disengaged in an attempt to maneuver better to combat the Blade Ship, but it was too late. The Blade Ship destroyed the Dome Ship, while the dome itsself hurtled towards Earth. I was an Aristh, and not fit to fight, but I wondered if I had been at my brother Elfangor's side, could I have helped?

I braced for impact before the dome hit the ocean, and sank beneath the waves. I was alone, and worried for my brother.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2011, 06:59:11 PM »
The day my life changed started out like any other day. I know that can sound like the beggining of any sci-fi book, but this is real. The yeerks are here. I guess it started in that mall. I was in the arcade with my best friend, completely beating him of course. I remember playing one last game...

(Im leaving this as an opening for Jake or Tobias. I'm kind of imagining us playing street fighter two or something)

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2011, 07:13:15 PM »
My name's Jake, that's my first name obviously, I cant tell you my last name or were I live its too risky,but you ll have to trust me, its a real place, a real town, maybe even YOUR town, I can tell you this though, because knowing this will keep you alive. Earth is being invaded by aliens, come on take a good laugh, it could be your last one, this is dead serious. Earth is being invaded by aliens, but this particular species don't go around zapping people like hollywood movies, they use a stealthy approach, its easy for them. They are called Yeerks, on their natural body they look like 5 inch long gray slugs but they are not helpless, they can flat themselves out and enter your brain through your ears and then they take controll of your brain, and its game over, you cant talk, you cant move, you cant breathe if the yeerk doesn't wants you to, they controll you re every action, and worst part is that everyone around you will never notice. You ll be a slave inside your mind, we call a person like this a controller, that's why I cant tell you my last name, your friends, your parents, you could be a controller. And if the Yeerks find us we die, and if we die its over for earth.

But we are not helpless, it all began in the mall, me and five friends of mine just happened to meet there. Marco, my best friend, black haired, awesome with computers and who is always trying to be funny and only incidentally succeeds and who was playing in the arcade with me just minutes before it all happened; Tobias, a dirty blond haired frail looking kid who I met while two bullies were flushing his head in the toilet, I called the bullies of and since that he thinks I was his friend or something; Rachel, my cousin, who is really pretty but of course she is my cousin so I don't think about her that way, she has long blond hair and blue eyes and is really thin because she is a gymnast and she always looks like out of a teen fashion magazine, but in the inside she thinks shes storm from the xmen; Cassie a black girl with really short hair who is really into animals and is quite the opposite of Rachel in matter of fashion but she is really nice and sensitive and I like her a lot and finally Sam, he has shoulder length black hair and his skin is tan but not quite black hes the best in every sport and gets straight A's (no one knows how he does this as he is never studying or practicing) but somehow he always manages to screw up around girls.
Sometimes I think about that last moment when we were just common kids, I was playingwith Marco in the Arcade, yeah, hes realy good at games, but he wasnt winning for much, just a bit.He landed the final blow  as I was about to land the touch of death.
-Aw man, that was my last quarter- I complained
 -Lets get out of here- I said as I lead the way out of the arcade...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:42:32 PM by crossoverfan »

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2011, 09:35:04 PM »
My name is Sam, and I was terrified.See I had been following this girl Rachel, who I really liked, in the mall. She was hanging out with Cassie, her best friend and the nicest person Ive ever known and I was deciding whether or not to ask her out. I got the cold feet at the last second but even if I hadn't she would have probably said no, for one shes a really tough girl on the inside no matter how beautiful she is on the outside and has this totally incomprehensible crush on the weakling of Tobias and besides I always screw up around girls, no matter Im the best one in the school at sports or basically any subject my legs turn to jelly and I get a knot in my toungue every time I get near a girl I like. So instead I just walked towards them and said
-Hi girls, whats up?-
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:37:41 PM by crossoverfan »

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2011, 10:51:59 PM »
My name is Rachel. I can't tell you my last name or where I live. Because right now, I'm one of the only people who can protect Earth from the Yeerks. The Yeerks, slug-like parasites from space who can crawl in your ear and take your mind over. As soon as you have a Yeerk inside your head, you're helpless, trapped inside your own mind as it controls you, talks like you, even smiles just like you. That's the reason you can't tell who is or isn't a Yeerk slave- these aliens can imitate their hosts perfectly. We call humans who are slaves to the Yeerk Controllers, and anyone could be one. Someone you know- your best friend, your principal, even your brother or parents. That's why I can't tell you anything, because if they track me down and get inside my head, they find out that the supposed "Andalite bandits" are just scared human kids and it's all over. The real Andalites, blue furry creatures that are a mix of deer and human but with a nasty blade on their tail, are still in space somewhere. Until they reach Earth, it's just us fighting the Yeerks here.

It was just another typical day, me and Cassie mall-crawling. Everyone thinks I'm an airhead because I'm blonde, blue-eyed and slim. Okay, so I like to shop- is that so wrong? It's either that or gym club after school. I'm a gymnast, but nothing special. I guess I like the adrenalin, when you're walking across a balance beam barely wider than your foot and then you launch into a backflip. Your stomach churns as you fly backwards and there's that life-or-death moment when you make the landing. If you don't angle your feet correctly, you fall and even when you land on the soft cushion, it can still hurt. Yeah, I lead a pretty boring life, so gym gives me that little adrenalin kick every week. I was mostly checking out clothing with a hesitant Cassie in tow. Cassie's my best friend, and my complete opposite. Where I am tall and have long hair, her hair is short. I like shopping, she likes animals. She's really down-to-earth and caring too. I say we're opposites- it's not that I'm mean or anything, it's just sometimes I can come over as a bit harsh. Anyway, I was just hanging out at the mall when a guy walked towards me. I recognised him as a kid from my school. Couldn't actually remember his name, so I avoided actually saying it. Waving at him casually, I replied,

"Hey. Just looking around, checking out latest fashion." Then, to my surprise, my cousin Jake appeared from the direction of the arcade. We go to the same school, so I guess we're closer than the kind of cousins that live out-of-state and you have to drive for hours every Thanksgiving to see them. He's a reliable person, pretty hard to anger. My face fell as I realised that with him was Marco, his best friend. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Marco. The kid's just annoying. He's short but just because he looks "cute" (or so he says the girls all think), doesn't mean I'll put up with him. He likes to crack jokes, and a lot of the time, the jokes just suck. But other than having classes with him, I don't know him that well, so I try not to judge too hard. "Jake, Marco, didn't expect to see you here." Sure, they liked to hang out at the arcade at weekends, but it was a school night. Smiling at Jake, I then realised that I'd ignored the other kid from my school at that moment. I turned to smile at him politely, remembering as I stared at him that this was the kid that was not only good at studying, but sports also. That was probably why I never saw him in any trouble with the jocks...
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"