Animorphs Section > Animorphs Forum Classic

Scans of first page/cover images (stepbacks)?

(1/2) > >>

jtuttle:
Hey--
I know we have pictures of all the book covers along with the ebooks, but what about the pictures from the first page of the book (the ones from a scene in the book)?  Those might be neat to have, too.

-- J.P.

morfowt:
They're called stepbacks. scholastic has stepbacks for books 1-38. Truth is currently collecting them from other fans and will post them on hirac-delest once he has all of them in fairly good quality.

Essam 293:
I pretty much have them all. #42 is really the only one that I'm still missing. I'm working on compiling them all with the new books section, and I'm halfway done that. If anyone can get me a scan for #42, then I'd appreciate it.

I'm also looking for better scans of #40 and #43 if anyone can provide those as well :)

jtuttle:
What new books section?!

Also, some of the books (I can check if you want) don't have any sort of paragraph separation (i.e. tabs at the beginning of lines or blank lines between paragraphs), which make them kind of hard to read.  And I think the entire first chapter of #50 (IIRC) isn't actually OCR'd (I typed it up if you guys want a copy).

-- J.P.

morfowt:
www.hirac-delest.com it's a new part of the site that isn't on the site just yet.

are you talking about the e-books? if you are, yeah a lot of us know that already. we're planning on fixing them...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version