Author Topic: What up?!  (Read 849 times)

Offline Fona_Fett

What up?!
« on: September 26, 2011, 01:35:35 AM »
Anyone got a PS3?  I love games

Long live Animorphs!

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
Re: What up?!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 11:53:45 PM »
<Hey, there!  Welcome to RAF!  I don't have a PS3, sadly.  :(  Anyway, I'm DinosaurNothlit, but most folks call me DN or Dino.  Anyway, have fun, look around, and long live Animorphs!>

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 03:12:57 PM »
We have plenty of gamers here on RAF if you want to ask around. Welcome to the forum. :)
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 04:13:18 PM »
Welcome to RAF! :D I'm Steph.

The only console I have is an N64. XD

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 05:58:51 AM »
The N64 is awesome though, so you're still cool Steph. 8)
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline Tyler

• Evil Kit Clown from Space
  • God
  • I'll kill you all!
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 12:00:07 PM »
i have a ps3. GTA ftw. :P
I am eternal. I am the Eater of Worlds.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 11:19:25 AM »
wHELLcome, Fona!
I'm Vis... I'm Dameg, another RAFian. Come with me, please, I have something to show you. It's here, after this door *Open a heavy door* We call them the RAFprojects. *Lead Fona to a long and dark hallway, with many doors, some in the dark, some with light coming from the other side. Arrive near the first door* Here at your left...

- RAFipedia: http://rafipedia.wetpaint.com/, an encyclopedia headed up by Estelore, our star (a true star, who make light and burn in space... but she has a body to come on Earth);

Next it's...

- the Audiobooks project: The Animorphs Audiobook Project, a full-cast audio version of Animorphs who need more "actors" and voices, headed by Kit Cloudkicker (Jess), MrGuy, Morfowt, and Wildweathel;

Facing it...

- the Graphic Novel project: Animorphs:The Graphic Novel, a Webcomic headed by Gafrash.

You also have...

- the Smiley project: smiley suggestions/projects, we make Animated gifs, smileys about Animorphs (Andalites, Hork-Bajirs...);

here and facing it is...

- the Translation project: Translations of Applegate's books, a recently started project/mutual support group for translations into other languages; currently only in French (Tocade, Anidragon and myself), Chinese (Morfowt), Indonesian (Nat), Swedish (Mira and Zana), Italian (Alan Fangor), and Esperanto (Wildweathel); we translate only the volumes never edited in our countries/languages, to make the ebooks;

Next door is for the special project:

- RAF The Animated Series: RAF: The Animated Series: the adventures of the RAFians;

At the end it's for the little projects:

- the RAFparody Animation Project: RAFparody Animation Project;

- the Project Planet: Project Planet to make the planets we hear about in Animorphs;

- the paper-RPG project: a role-playing game (on table, with paper, pen and dices...) about the World of Animorphs; I head this project, and it'll be write in French at the beginning, but we need help to find, class and write everything we know about the species, the planets, the powers we see in Animorphs, fix them, see what we keep and what we can't keep (because of the KASU, not clear, exception for the main characters/books, etc.), complete the knowledges about species/planets we know and even create new species/planets...; this project will be on my own website, so if you wanna join, ask me the link ^^;

- the RPG project: Animorphs: the RPG to make a video game about Animorphs, with RPGmaker;

- the Command-line game project: Animorphs Command-line game for another kind of video game about Animorphs;

- the Animorph's Body Count: The Animorph's Body Count where we count all the people killed by the Animorphs;

- the RAFkaraoke: Animorphs the Musical (RAFkaraoke) and RAFize Songs, where we make songs (and sing them?)...

- the One RAFian On Volume project: One RAFian, one volume of Animorphs where everybody take a picture of him/herself with a volume of Animorphs... <= We need a lot of RAFians to participate! You only need a volume of Animorphs (rented if you don't have any) & a camera/webcam

and some other projects who come and go. Please check the list: List of RAFprojects

*Standing in front of Fona* I hope you enjoyed your visit. Oh, and I also invite you to add your species on this list: What is your species? 'coz everybody isn't Human here. And we like to know who is what... For example, as you'll probably see, I'm a Controller. ... and if you want, you can add your age too: Age... and say where do you live here: RAF World Map so Marie can add you on the RAFworld Map!
We also opened a RAF school to teach to each others our languages and other stuffs.

Now I have to go, I don't invite you for the meal, sorry. *Beginning to go down dark stairs. Fona can hear a cry coming from the cave.*
Have fun!
*Dameg disappears into the darkness, Fona is now alone in the hallway*
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum