Author Topic: TV Show question for those that know it well  (Read 780 times)

Offline Slushie Man

• Just a passing-through Nerd
  • Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
TV Show question for those that know it well
« on: July 05, 2011, 11:33:48 PM »
What episodes would you say have the most battle morph footage? I'm asking as I'm trying to make a music video, and I'm having trouble finding good action scenes in the random eps I've downloaded, lol. So I figure if anyone here knows of some specific episodes I can download that has good battle morph scenes, that would be great. I've already got some from the opening 3-parter, but beyond that, I'm at a loss.

Offline SuperBlue

• God
Re: TV Show question for those that know it well
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 12:29:25 AM »
There was the third episode, their first Yeerk Pool visit. Then the episode based on "The Underground. Then there was the one with Ax and Visser 3 armwrestling(Jake comes in at the end and scares off some controllers with his white tiger morph) there's one episode where we got a glimpse of Rachel's grizzly, and then there was one with Jake saving his...teacher? who was a freed controller...I think...either way, Jake went Tiger inside his school
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Slushie Man

• Just a passing-through Nerd
  • Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
Re: TV Show question for those that know it well
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 12:32:35 AM »
Any idea which episodes those were?

EDIT: It seems the board no longer automatically edits your previous post when you double post.

Anyway, I managed to find a couple of those episodes, and picked a bunch of others at random and hoped for the best. It's nowhere near my best music video (My Power Rangers RPM one still takes that spot), and the fact that I had so little to work with here really hindered me a lot, but over all I'm still happy with the outcome. I used bits and pieces of various tracks from the Transformers 3 score for the music, and I'll be sure to post a link once I have it uploaded.

EDIT to the EDIT: Video is now up in the Fanfic/Fan Art section.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 04:19:11 PM by Slushie Man »