Author Topic: New books, new TV Show?  (Read 2753 times)

Offline AF_junkie

Re: New books, new TV Show?
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2011, 06:34:16 PM »
They could probably make it an entirely animated show like Star wars: The Clone wars as a short series, But that has alot of issues with it. I don't see it happening though, due to the fact that it's a "children's" sci-fi book from the 90's that only we seem care about anymore. Plus the issue of what network would play it because Nick already had a show for it, there might be legal problems behind it being used by a different network. (This type of show wouldn't fit the style of modern day Nickelodeon).

I don't like the idea of it becoming a movie. There's just too many crucial points that would be left out of a 2 hour movie, and no one would like it. Also, movies always ruin everything and start a bunch hype with new "fans" that we would all rather not be associated with.

Personally, I think an extremely well done fan-made animation would be enough for me. Assuming it was done convincingly, and it captured the story/charactors accurately. If i was good enough with that sort of thing I'd do it myself.

Offline Andalite_Shorm

• deviantART
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2011, 11:48:10 AM »
Surprisingly, they actually had pretty reasonable graphics for the PS1 game, espceially for that time, I don't get why they didn't just make the Visser the same way they did in the game, or at least, add a little CGI on to his costume/puppet like they did the the chronicles of narnia. Plus, I didn't like the way Tobias was being all like 'I'm free!' but while he's flying you can see the rope things attactched to his talons, same when he's sitting on someone's arm.  :o

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2011, 12:34:26 PM »
If they did another show, their first mistake would be putting it on a channel for children or advertising it like it's a children's show. The only channels I could see doing Animorphs any justice are Fox, NBC, the Sci Fi channel, and *sigh* that monstrosity that G4 has become.
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

NateSean

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2011, 02:01:07 PM »
Fox,

The way they did Firefly justice, right?

;)