Author Topic: Ax not an Animorph?? :/  (Read 1653 times)

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
Re: Ax not an Animorph?? :/
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2011, 08:52:45 PM »
I'm pretty sure it was only ever the outside covers of the books that ever referred to "the Animorphs and Ax."  Within the books themselves, as far as I know, he was always treated as an Animorph except for the times that he would alienate himself.

A good example is the fact that, on the outside cover of #48, David is referred to as "the sixth Animorph" whereas whenever he has been mentioned within the actual books he was called "the seventh Animorph."  Obviously KA was counting Ax and Scholastic (who writes what appears on the book covers) wasn't.

And if you want my own personal opinion on the matter, Ax is an Animorph.  He's a part of the group, I don't care if he isn't human.

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2011, 09:20:42 PM »
Yeah. Ax has definitely earned the title of "Animorph" much more than David has. In fact David was basically an "Animorph by association"
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2011, 09:23:28 PM »
If its by association visser three might as well be one
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2011, 09:28:10 PM »
Well David was about as much an Animorph as Visser 3. The only difference was David had no parents and Visser 3 had David's parents lol
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2011, 09:29:48 PM »
Ok that sentence just seems a little weird at first glance
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.