Author Topic: Invasion of Earth Proposal.  (Read 6918 times)

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
Re: Invasion of Earth Proposal.
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2011, 07:00:16 PM »
I would use a fear campaign. I'm still finalizing my full plan, but my basic concept would be to use human psyche against them. Give them a reason to want infestation. Something I'm considering is some sort of virus outbreak (either rumors or exaggeration of fatality) and the cure involves being infested.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2011, 09:12:55 PM »
how would that work? Would the yeerks have some kind of nutrients that cured brain cancer?
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2011, 09:21:51 PM »
No no nothing like that. I'm thinking of using a human virus (lets use H1N1 for example) when the human gets the vaccine they also get a yeerk. Like I said the plan is still in the planning stages.

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2011, 09:43:52 PM »
Maybe create a cure for aids and use that for a mass infestation in africa
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2011, 09:45:56 PM »
yea but I want to concentrate in America. The reason is because today America is the ONLY superpower left in the world. You take over America and the rest of the world will fall soon after.

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2011, 09:47:23 PM »
     ...China?

... Korea?
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)
The picture is rather accurate

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2011, 09:54:47 PM »
russia, england. America is powerfull but again conquering africa gives you soldiers. Let it be noted that Africa has three times the population of the US so if force comes into play that would help

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2011, 09:59:44 PM »
America has good relations with Russia and England and China

Africa does have a lot of people, but they are not healthy hosts. They are all malnurished and weak. Therefore while you have a lot of hosts I would have to take extra time to make them good hosts.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2011, 10:01:39 PM »
taking the world by force with a heavy number of soldiers would make up the time

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2011, 10:08:55 PM »
I perfer the silent take over to the forceful one you talk about. War has a chance to kill potential hosts, but having the host line up for a 'cure' is much more decieving. The humans are forced to 'willingly' accept infestation if they wish to survive the 'virus'

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2011, 11:19:11 PM »
I believe it was implied there wasn't enough yeerks to fill the population of earth. Some dead hosts wouldnt make a difference to yeerks who consider them to be "meat". As long as you dont completely knock every major city off the map once the wars over take the child population

Offline MoppingBear

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2011, 01:44:13 PM »
I believe it was implied there wasn't enough yeerks to fill the population of earth. Some dead hosts wouldnt make a difference to yeerks who consider them to be "meat". As long as you dont completely knock every major city off the map once the wars over take the child population

I believe it was implied that the entire Yeerk population numbers in the millions, as does the population of most species.

Also, the Yeerks did try a Vaccine scam in one of the books, it failed.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2011, 01:56:03 PM »
yes but humans are in the billions so you could completely destroy over half the population and wstill have plenty left over (I recently heard were up to 7 billion)

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2011, 01:59:46 PM »
You know, with how clearly a bunch of random forum geeks have thought out the invasion of Earth....there's just no way they sucked that bad. I mean infest five or six nerds and some important people and you have enough ideas to take New York! XD

So there must have been seriously crap resources. Oh yes and Visser Three. Visser Three can ruin any plan. XDXD

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2011, 02:25:08 PM »
true dat