Author Topic: Simple Animorphs Questions: Ask questions with one possible answer here!  (Read 150244 times)

Offline Dogman15

• Steam profile
Re: Simple Animorphs Questions: Ask questions with one possible answer here!
« Reply #735 on: February 24, 2011, 11:34:28 PM »
Does anyone know roughly how long it was between book one and book five? Or in other words, between the first Yeerk Pool visit and their visit to the Pool Ship?

Only a couple of months. The first seven books take place before the summer, because MM1 is in the summer, and the kids are still in school in book 1. Winter isn't mentioned, so it has to be spring. The entire span of books lasts three years, and through dates, ages, and hints, it's strongly implied that the kids met Elfangor in 1997. So, Spring 1997, a few months, Megamorphs 1 in the summer. Book 5 is between that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronological_list_of_Animorphs_books

Offline Ne2

« Reply #736 on: February 28, 2011, 12:57:50 PM »
Post Merged: December 25, 2010, 01:40:50 PM
     For some reason, I always thought the Chee were indestructible. I guess it was the whole "living for over 2000 years thing", but I don't remember the books ever saying that Erek--or any other Chee for that matter-- was hit by a Dracon Beam or shredder.

Are the Chee indestructible? Was there a point in the series where Erek said so?

If they break the "no-violence" rule, do they shut down? Or are they PHYSICALLY unable to do so (excluding the one-time-thing in the Android)
you know i think that they are just physically unable to hurt anyone

They cannot break the no-violence rule...it's not a rule or law that they just refuse to break...they ARE physically, electronically, mentally, etc., unable to perform any act of violence.  Their programming won't send any signal to their hands to pull a trigger...it won't send a signal to their legs to step on a gas pedal and run over somebody, even somebody yeerk infested.  They just can't do it.
But Erik was able to use violence, in the first book he was in.

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #737 on: February 28, 2011, 01:04:45 PM »
Only because he used the Pemalite crystal to alter his programming Ne2. He changed it back shortly afterwards.
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline 11:11

• I always catch the clock, it's 11:11...
« Reply #738 on: March 25, 2011, 03:52:32 AM »
Ugh this has been bugging me. What book is it again where Marco is complaining about their morphing outfits and says something along the lines of "why doesn't she [Rachel] look so ridiculous?" and whoever is narrating comments something like "it was true, she was in her black gymnastics leotard." Seriously, am I just imagining this scene or is it really somewhere in the series?
And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
« Reply #739 on: March 25, 2011, 06:20:01 AM »
I think it's from a Cassie book.

Offline Darth Zakryn

• Banned
« Reply #740 on: March 31, 2011, 04:32:17 PM »

Ok, this is a question concerning Animorphs legos. A while back, like ten or five years ago, there was this site that showed you HOW to build a Lego Dome ship and a Blade ship, and now I can't find it anymore! Does anyone know where it is? For that matter, how DO I acquire certain, very specific Lego pieces?

Offline Dogman15

• Steam profile
« Reply #741 on: March 31, 2011, 11:24:10 PM »
That would be a great question to ask Issam at the Hirac Delest website: http://www.hiracdelest.com/blog/

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #742 on: April 10, 2011, 03:23:05 AM »

Ok, this is a question concerning Animorphs legos. A while back, like ten or five years ago, there was this site that showed you HOW to build a Lego Dome ship and a Blade ship, and now I can't find it anymore! Does anyone know where it is? For that matter, how DO I acquire certain, very specific Lego pieces?

That would be a great question to ask Issam at the Hirac Delest website: http://www.hiracdelest.com/blog/

any of these look familiar?

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/83434

google is your friend. :)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:25:00 AM by goomBear »

Offline Dogman15

• Steam profile
« Reply #743 on: April 10, 2011, 12:25:49 PM »
Wow! That is pretty cool! Now we just need to find someone who's made a Blade Ship or a Pool Ship.

Post Merged: April 10, 2011, 03:25:18 PM
Who is the shortest Animorph? Is Marco shorter than Cassie? As far as I know, the height order (shortest to tallest) is: Cassie, Marco, Tobias, Ax, David, Jake, Rachel. Is that right? Can anyone confirm this?

And while we're at it, are these their eye colors, in the same order: Green, brown, blue, grey?, brown, brown, blue.?

We already know their hair colors are (in the same order): Black, black, (dirty) blond, brown (I think), blond, brown, and blond.

The reason I'm asking this is because I'm making Miis of many of the Animorphs characters on my 3DS for this board: http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=7768.0
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:25:18 PM by Dogman15 »

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
« Reply #744 on: April 10, 2011, 03:34:13 PM »
I believe you are correct for the height and hair colour, not sure about the eyes.

Offline Dogman15

• Steam profile
« Reply #745 on: April 10, 2011, 07:23:35 PM »
Well, it would be nice to get a definitive answer on their eye colors, but in the meantime, I have another question I'd really like answered:

Do we know for certain that the majority of the series takes place in Santa Barbara and the areas near it? Obviously, it's revealed at the end that they're in California, and Santa Barbara really seems to make sense and line up with canon, but did they ever say outright in one of the ending books that that was their city?

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
« Reply #746 on: April 11, 2011, 03:07:53 PM »
Been a long time since I've read the end, but I don't believe they ever specifically said.

Offline Dogman15

• Steam profile
« Reply #747 on: April 11, 2011, 07:51:51 PM »
Eventually, I'll have the ending books, so I'll be able to check for myself. How about this: In which book to we get our best physical description of Jake's parents, Steve and Jean? At least one of them has brown hair, and at least one has brown eyes, but what else?

Offline morgyn

• I'm Morgyn. my last name is mine to know so grrr!
    • Morgyn is Me *my blog*
New to morphing!
« Reply #748 on: April 27, 2011, 12:08:42 AM »
 :ketran:
Unfortunately I have only been able to get my hands on a few copy's of the animorphs siris so please don't be to mad at me if I mess up M'K? I'm still learning as much as I can so please if you can message me.about things I may misspell!

I wanted to ask and I'm REALY sorry that I couldn't get into a different forum thingy. My blackberry is acting up and I plan on getting it fixed but anyway, what is a Ketran exactly? It looks cool but I haven't any idea what it is! Lol well I hope you guys can help me out!
My name is Morgyn FreeByrd I'm not the kind of girl to mess with because I like food and if you bug me I may be forced to resort to pixle chewing and eventualy a digital trip to my tummy!

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
Re: New to morphing!
« Reply #749 on: April 27, 2011, 12:19:05 PM »
wrong spot. moving and merging the thread.
http://animorphs.wikia.com/wiki/Ketran