Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 200507 times)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #1950 on: September 06, 2011, 12:06:45 PM »
Zorish watches Eshen curiously as she seems to lose focus on the conversations around them. The way that she is acting is not entirely unfamiliar to the Sub-Visser, and he leans forward, fixing Tamora's intent gray eyes on those of Eshen's host.

"Is your host attempting to resist you?" he asks curiously. There is no malice in his tone, towards Eshen or her host - merely intrigue. "Has she not yet realized how fruitless such efforts are? Or is she new?"

Zorish's questions are interrupted by Jocun's arrival and he waves half-heartedly towards the empty chairs. "Sure, sit down. We've got plenty of spaces to spare, so long as you aren't here to continue meddling with my affairs."

Efaen's main eyes tighten slightly at the words of her Prince, but she does her best to avoid otherwise indicating that she has heard him. <<I will not be reckless, my Prince,>> she says stiffly in response. <<I wish only to help my People in the most effective manner.>> One stalk eye trails towards the pool room where she is sure Terenia must be, noting that she has been strangely silent for once. <<Prince Ossanlin, this procedure that I have agreed to assist you with. It will not be harmful for me, correct?>> She does her best to keep the anxiety out of her thoughts, but after witnessing Ossanlin ascend once she is nervous.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1951 on: September 06, 2011, 12:45:22 PM »
Jocun takes a seat next to Eshen. "Thank you. Though meddling isn't quite the word I would use for my attempts to help you. even if what I said weren't the things you wanted to hear."

He turns his attention back to Eshen, waiting for her to respond. he doesn't comment when Zorish said such things were fruitless, even though he disagreed to an extent. She was partly correct in that Humans didn't have the force of will to completely break a Yeerk's control like a Taxxon could. However, resisting does bring attention to a problem that many Yeerks have been trying to rectify. He didn't want to get into an argument, but rather wanted to help the situation.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1952 on: September 06, 2011, 01:24:44 PM »
Sami nodded gratefully at Larry's quick understanding. Her cheeks flushed with a light pink as he kissed her cheek, but she let it fade quickly. She turned back around after Larry stepped back to see that Noah had stripped off her weapons and extra clothing. She handed it all to Larry, and asked him to keep it safe. She smiled at Noah, looking her over in her long sleeve shirt and jeans. She could see the woman's lithe figure now, and she nodded in appreciation. Noah was built well enough to defend herself, but not overly built. Just right. Sami had a thing for well built girls, but she was definitely not going to voice that to Noah or Larry, and wasn't going to let it show. She instead played it off as examining her weapons. "Nice array you have there. I know you have two daggers and a sword, but I do not know what the other one is."

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #1953 on: September 06, 2011, 02:01:09 PM »
She smiled at Larry and turned back to Sami to answer her question.

"Simply put, its a gun with silver ammunition. All the blades have a high silver content as well." She didn't want to go into great depth about the silver for it would give away that her weapons were a double edged sword for her to use. Silver made lycanthropes heal human slow and in most cases that meant death. Noah turned back to Larry one last time and voiced her warning.

"Don't play with any triggers or nobs or anything that may intrigue you. I will know if you mess with any of my weapons, the gun especially." She didn't want to tell him that she would smell it on her weapons if he played with them enough. Not to meantion her blades were all extremely sharp and blood is a hard smell to miss.

She wiggled her toes in the dirt, getting a feeling for the ground she was gonna walk on. She kicked a pebble lightly and smiled. She raised her arms in a great yawn stretching all of her 5'5" form. Her shirt raised enough to show her pale tanned belly button. She wiggled her body to loosen up for the next adventure then looked at Sami eyes brighter with things to come.

"Ready."

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1954 on: September 06, 2011, 02:14:30 PM »
Larry made a small bow to Noah and replied "Of course I can look after your stuff Noah. I give you my word that no damage shall be inflicted on your possesions, nor will I tamper with them in any way." in his soft voice. He reached out and took the pile of weapons and clothing from Noah. He did his best to not make it obvious that he was refusing to look at the lithe figure of the woman, however he knew that with their enhanced senses he had probably failed.

"Is there anything you would wish for me to hold onto as well, my love?" He asked Sami in his soft voice. He called Sami 'My love' to hopefully let her know that his refusal to look at Noah was because he was truly dedicated to her.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:23:52 PM by General Squall Leonhart »

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1955 on: September 06, 2011, 02:42:31 PM »
Sami grinned happily at Noah. The females were never allowed to hunt on her planet, but she had done if from time to time, receiving a good whipping afterwards. She blushed at Larry's words and nodded, pulling the cloak off of herself to reveal her naked form. "It will just get shredded if I wear it." Then she gently pushed Larry in the direction of the bar, smiling at him. She began to loosen up her own body as well, stretching her 5'4" body fully upwards, then bending over to hear her back crack. "Oh! That's been bothering me since I got here." She slowly stood, trying not to induce a head rush, especially with her healing head wound. She waited a bit impatiently for Larry to leave.

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1956 on: September 06, 2011, 04:43:46 PM »
Larry took the cloak from Sami, however unlike their first meeting Larry took the time to admire Sami's now nude figure. He smiled and gave a short bow before saying "I wish you luck in your hunting ladies and I anxiously await your return" in his soft voice to the both of them.

As he turned to walk back to the bar Larry folded the cloak on top of Noah's clothing and weapons. Unfortunately the shifting of the cloak caused the rose that Larry had presented to Sami when they first met to fall out and onto the ground. Larry continued walking toward the bar, for he had not taken notice of the falling flower.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

BaronConall

« Reply #1957 on: September 06, 2011, 04:57:25 PM »
The stranger is stunned when Serid excuses himself, walking out the door. Looking at his hands a moment, the stranger realises why; He'd sent the command for the cloak to fit form, but not to actually cloak him. He was still visible.

How did I even make that mistake? He thinks to himself. Surely my situation hasn't changed so greatly that I've forgotten all of my training. The stranger attempts to think back on his training and finds his memory to be particularly blurry in many areas. Yes, he remembers basics and names, but it's like the scope of his experiences has been taken from him. Almost like a...

Reboot. Which can only mean...

The stranger watches as the man calmly walks away. No hint of recognition or hostility.

"What th3 h3ll, l00ks like I'm a d3ad ma-... D3ad n0 matt3r what." The stranger murmurs to himself, standing to full height. The stranger his an imposing 7'5" with broad shoulders and a slender, toned physique. The jet-black cloak, having been commanded to become form-fitting, covers all of his body revealing only shape and outline. His amber visor hides all facial features.

Taking his chances, the stranger walks through the door and enters what appears to be a bar.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:31:07 PM by BaronConall »

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #1958 on: September 06, 2011, 06:21:28 PM »
Noah watched how they reacted toward each other and wished she had someone to react to like they do. She let that thought float away from her mind and addressed Sami.

"I'll strip down the rest of my clothes in the forest. I do need something to change back into but don't feel quite comfortable undressing here." She begins to walk toward the grass off the beaten path around them. She rolled her shoulders back feeling odd not to have the presence of her weapons strapped to her body. She felt lighter and more agile, but maybe that was just the leopard preparing her for the hunt. Noah looked over her shoulder to see if Sami was nearby and stopped to let her take the lead.

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1959 on: September 06, 2011, 06:53:27 PM »
Keshin frowns as he notes the stranger that's entered the Bar. The cloak makes it impossible to determine what his features are or even why he came in. He'd heard several decent targets for information speak, but many of them have left the Bar. New people only seemed to bring trouble to this place, but it was worth a shot.

<You sure, Kess?>

<No. No, not even close to being sure.>

Keshin wanders up towards the stranger and states tentatively, "I bid you welcome to the Bar. I am an entrepeneur of sorts, called Keshin. But that's not important right now. What is your name?"
****************************************************************************************
Mar grins, noting Salem's attempts with pleasure. The trader wasn't a natural, but he also wasn't a moron. He'd worked out one of the basic tenets of the warlock's Art. "You're beginning to understand. My magic is emotion-based. What you feel can be brought to life, even unwillingly when you have strong affinity. The more motivation is put into your attempts, the greater your odds of success. I should..."

Mar suddenly grasps his chest, cursing. He was losing it fast now, but Salem should still have a point to work with. "Ach. I hate being so useless. You may do what you choose: stop or continue."

BaronConall

« Reply #1960 on: September 06, 2011, 07:36:08 PM »
The stranger regards Keshin for a moment, taking in his question and not entirely sure how to answer him. There's no way to tell who is who and what is what here, let alone if anyone knows or is looking for him. He eventually settles on the decision to use the name that he thinks used to be his own. Chances are no one will be looking for him under that title. They probably don't even expect him to remember his name.

"M1cha3l." He answers. "My nam3 is M1cha3l. I am an... Insuranc3 Sal3sman of sorts. And you ar3?"

((OOC: The way anyone listening would hear this is "Em-one-kah-three-el. My naym-three is Em-one-kah-three-el. I am an... Insuran-see-three Sail-threes-man of sorts. And you ar-three?" It won't be permanent or drawn out for long.))
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:44:51 PM by BaronConall »

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #1961 on: September 06, 2011, 09:35:46 PM »
~Ossanlin~

Ossanlin continues watching as the conversation seems to drag to a halt of sorts.  He sends another private thought to Efaen.  <<The risks to you will be no more than the same risks you undertake every time you use any morph.>>
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline AmberKatira

• Disciple of Protein Purification and Pillar of Condescension
  • Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1962 on: September 06, 2011, 10:31:41 PM »
~The Polkaris~

A smile tugged at Ewa's lips for a brief moment.  "Well, he's not the only one who needs to finish."  Her expression settled back into serious thoughtfulness.  "Nor am I aware of how long they were planning on taking."

Ewa met Catie's eyes, her manner polite and matter-of-fact, but something behind her eyes twinkled with mirth and challenge.  "We could check in on him, if you like.  It may not be an adventure, exactly, but I think it would certainly be an interesting way to meet people."

Although part of Ewa thought that introducing Catie in and into a rather awkward circumstance would be good fun, a more practical part of her voiced its disapproval.  I don't like the idea of exposing Van to more people while he's still drugged.... or whatever.  Rathien had been angry at her accusations, and while that didn't entirely mitigate her suspicions, she did have to consider the possibility that Van might just be more.... distractible.... than she had given him credit for.  On the plus side, they really ought to both be naked by now.  But she wasn't sure she wanted to interrupt Rathien if he was already mad at her.  Even if he was naked.  With Van. Mmm.....
Work is for the weak

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #1963 on: September 07, 2011, 12:10:21 AM »
Jade

She said nothing but thanked Claxter for the paint. As soon as Silver was sanatized she dippedher fingers into the paint and began painting runes and intricate symbols  along the forhead neck and shoulder. Once that was done she stood back and ****ed her fingers into difficult positions for anyone untrained. She began to chant in her language and the paint began to glow. She did this until the paint faded away. Then she relaxed and Silver stirred and slowly opened her eyes.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #1964 on: September 07, 2011, 12:13:20 AM »
The spike of embarrassment that rolls through Mike's mind is accompanied by a hasty, <<Yeah, yeah, of course.  We just met.  Sorry, bloody hell, I...>>  He falls silent, attempting to think of anything neutral.  Flashes of random and innocent thoughts flicker through his consciousness. 

Reven nods at Derrel, a small ghost of a smile creeping across his expression.  "Yes, of course you would be well taken care of, Derrel," he replies to the human.  "If my brothers recommend you and Illim, I will trust their judgment, however you must both be made aware that the same rules that apply to Efaen will apply to you."  He shifts his weight and glances at the visage of his brother's host briefly, before continuing.  "I cannot reiterate enough: If you join us, you will not be able to return to your old life on Earth, Derrel, for the duration of the war.  Do you understand?  This is a militia, and while we welcome refugees, you will be expected to work."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:34:29 AM by Myitt »

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash