Author Topic: RAF Can Morph: Post Character Descriptions and Questions/Comments Here  (Read 13638 times)

Aldrea2011

I most certainly do have ADHD :) And I love it, which is weird.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
Drinking coffee just to make yourself vibrate is fun?  ;)
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Aldrea2011

Caffeine has an opposite effect on me. I get super tired with caffeine. You just have to make sure I don't use enough sugar to overrule the effect and then some.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
So what happens if you drink soda with both?
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Aldrea2011

Only once has soda made me go beserk. It was a Coca Cola, and I was super twitchy during school. Needless to say, I couldnt concentrate and was forced to have to take the day off.

I dont drink soda very often anyhow.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
If you take away my Dr pepper I'd probably go into depression. And I'd never want to drink anything good again so I would end up with a fridge full of Tab. Tab. Losing weight cause your vomiting all the time Tab.

Aldrea2011

Haha you know whats funny I was just about to change my screen name to Dr. Pepper. And wow, seriously? I mostly drink water, and some tea and coffee and one glass of orange juice at some point during the day.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
In reality I would probably crave it for like two months and then switch to coke.

Aldrea2011

Lol. My friend Sarah is hopelessly addicted to Barq's root beer. Its her favorite.

Have you ever had sarsaparilla? YUM......

Ok, we're off topic. I think this should continue in "Utter Nonsense".

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
     I used to only drink two cups of coffee a day. Somehow, those two cups turned into three...

Now, I have to get back to two cups.

Edit: I just realized that this is rather off topic. This is for discussing the RPG, and characters...Rememb er, Kayla made a thread for nonsense posts.
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)
The picture is rather accurate

Aldrea2011

I had ONE glass of iced coffee today. With quite a bit of ice. And sugar. :P

Make that two I made myself crave coffee. I just got another glass.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
I dont like root beer. And for the sake of being on topic. My character is force fed root beer when he does something bad.

Aldrea2011

HAHA ok.

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
     How is that...Never mind.
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011