Animorphs Section > Animorphs Forum Classic

What do you think of these creature effects?

(1/4) > >>

Yorick Brown:
For a live action TV show or film adaptation.

The Hork-Bajir are puppets/CGI, the animals are trained/CGI, the Taxxons are CGI, the Leerans are CGI, the Andalites are puppets/people in make-up and costume, the Chee are CGI/puppets, the Helmacrons are people in make-up and costume, the Nartecs are people in make-up and costume, the dinosaurs are puppets/CGI, the Veleek is CGI, the Venber are puppets/CGI, the Iskoort are puppets, the Yeerks are leeches and slugs.

Well?

AniDragon:
If by puppets you mean animatronics(wtf sp?), then all is good. ^_^.

Hunter:

--- Quote from: Yorick on August 04, 2008, 12:51:31 AM ---For a live action TV show or film adaptation.

The Hork-Bajir are puppets/CGI, the animals are trained/CGI, the Taxxons are CGI, the Andalites are puppets.people in make-up and costume, the Chee are CGI/puppets, the Helmacrons are people in make-up and costume, the Nartecs are people in make-up and costume, the dinosaurs are puppets/CGI, the Veleek is CGI, the Venber are puppets/CGI, the Iskoort are puppets, the Yeerks are leeches and slugs.

Well?

--- End quote ---

CGI i don't really worry about, but puppets?

--- Quote from: AniDragon on August 04, 2008, 03:56:48 AM ---If by puppets you mean animatronics(wtf sp?), then all is good. ^_^.

--- End quote ---

ok, animatronics may work, if the makers HAVE A BIG ENOUGH BUDGET!

thats the only thing stopping a better animorphs show... in my opinion.

SuperBlue:

--- Quote from: Yorick on August 04, 2008, 12:51:31 AM ---For a live action TV show or film adaptation.

The Hork-Bajir are puppets/CGI, the animals are trained/CGI, the Taxxons are CGI, the Andalites are puppets.people in make-up and costume, the Chee are CGI/puppets, the Helmacrons are people in make-up and costume, the Nartecs are people in make-up and costume, the dinosaurs are puppets/CGI, the Veleek is CGI, the Venber are puppets/CGI, the Iskoort are puppets, the Yeerks are leeches and slugs.

Well?

--- End quote ---

All good except the Andalites, they should not be ppl in costumes they should either be comepletely CG! or anamatronic

Gaz:
If it had to be puppet/animatronic the two things that spring to mind who could do it best would be: The Jim Henson Company and Guillermo del Toro. That's just my opinion.

I shudder whenever I hear "andalite" and "people in costume" put together. Angora sweaters! GAH!

Today's CGI would make things look absolutely kick butt. Though they would need a decent sized budget behind them cuz that sort of CGI ain't cheap.

Taxxons...totally CGI, there's no other way in my mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version