Author Topic: Animorphs 2011-the terror begins  (Read 21893 times)

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
Re: Animorphs 2011-the terror begins
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2011, 08:07:45 PM »
(yay! morphing soon. are we all gonna get h-b{hork-bajir) :hork2: morphs?)
hmm. it appears i missed more then  i though.
matt was serious now. ok tobias explain. what are these...."yeerks"?"
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2011, 08:13:38 PM »
(No not yet we are going to be running through the woods and Tobias will have to bring us to the morphing cube)

"Yeah what are these Yeerks we know they are evil and all but what can they do and what is a Hork-Bajir?"
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2011, 08:15:50 PM »
(oh alright. :lol:)
"you know matty...i think we should hold off on the questions untill we are in a slightly safer area."
"good idea."
both begin to run.
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2011, 08:24:38 PM »
Ryan, Connor and Shaun begin running back to Ryan's car.

"Tobias tell us everything when we get to my car."

Just then a series of police officers appeared in the woods and see everyone running. "Hey you stop!"
Everybody just keeps running nobody even looks back. While they are running Shaun trips and falls and just as he hits the ground a police officer catches up to him and grabs him. "Gotcha kid now we have to ask you a few questions.". Just as the cop finished his sentence Shaun knees him in his family jewels and takes his gun from his holster. One of the other cops sees this and pulls his gun on Shaun, Shaun then turns and runs with the gun in his hand the officer is shooting wildly at them but cant seem to hit anybody.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2011, 08:43:02 PM »
matt gets to the car first followed by james.  they get in.
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2011, 08:49:32 PM »
Tobias sat calmly on his branch as he watched the actions around him and didn't react much.<If the yeerks are looking for me,they can come and get me.>he says in a emotionless tone of thought-speak as Erk's words had brough more pain into his world that he didn't really ever want to go back to.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2011, 09:10:10 PM »
Connor saw that Tobias wasn't leaving and turned around when nobody was looking to go back to get him. Connor made it all the way back to Tobias' tree without being seen.

"Tobias why aren't you coming we need your help?"

Just as he said that a blur of orange and black came whizzing by and took down the nearest police officer who was aiming at Connor. The tiger took the mans hand off in one bite and spit it out on the ground. The tiger then leaded on the gun picked it up in it's mouth and brought it to Connor. <Just start shooting them but don't aim to kill just injure them.>the tiger said to Connor privately so that Tobias wouldn't hear him. The tiger then leaped onto another officer and knocked him unconscious. While this was happening Connor was behind the tree shooting every once in a while to make sure he didn't get hit. The tiger then turned it's head to Tobias.<Tobias this is no way to help these poor people out. Erik King was only following the orders that I gave him because i wanted to see how you would react and the Yeerks think you died long ago Tobias they are after me. There is so much you don't know anymore.>came the voice that gave Tobias so many orders before.

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2011, 09:31:48 PM »
(0_0 he survived the crash then?)
matt notices that there is a tiger, outside. he notices a yeerk coming up behind connor. he made a snap desision and runs toward the police officer. he tackles the police officer just as the officer was going to attack conner.
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2011, 09:34:42 PM »
(Jake was never in a crash he was shot by the yeerks on a mission and Tobias thought everybody was killed and Connor is nowhere near the car)

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2011, 09:37:15 PM »
(wait so the so the hinted at [spoiler]crash in the last book[/spoiler] never happened?
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2011, 09:39:42 PM »
no its a different storyline the war never ended its just that they were on a mission in the yeerk pool to get Tom back again and they failed because visser 3 saw it coming and had them all shot and thought they were all dead)

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2011, 09:41:04 PM »
(oh i see.)
matt knocked out the policeman and stands.
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2011, 09:51:48 PM »
"Thanks" Said Connor still staring at the tiger who just tore apart the police officers.

"Um yeah i like how we are having a reunion and everything but i still think we should get back to the car so nobody freaks out about what has happened. Oh and Mr. Tiger you can come too."

<Thank you Connor i know your new to this so i'll listen to you but i need to make sure that Tobias will be coming with us he can fly above us and tell us if we are being followed. Oh and by the way my name is Jake.>

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2011, 09:54:20 PM »
hi jake. um...before we go though can someone explain about the talking animals thing?
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2011, 09:56:14 PM »
<No im sorry ill yell you about it in the car we have to go before the Hor-Bajir get here.>