Author Topic: Was this from an Animorphs book?  (Read 814 times)

Offline Nar Klawip

• Raf's Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed Howler
Was this from an Animorphs book?
« on: December 22, 2010, 12:55:05 AM »
I have a list of favorite book quotes and this was in the animorphs section.

“On behalf of General Custer, let me welcome you to humanity’s last stand.”

So was this from an Animorphs book? 
"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When a dying Andalite Prince gives you the morphing power? Well then you make miracles." ~Me

“Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling desperately to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds." ~Hasturi the Mad Perseid, Andromeda

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” ~ Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Was this from an Animorphs book?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 01:08:46 AM »
I don't remember it from any Animorphs book. Sounds like something Marco might say, though.

Didn't he say something to his mother/Visser 1 when they brought her to a fake Hork-Bajir valley? He made a reference to something, causing her to realise who he was. Though why she'd think he was Marco instead of some other wisecracking Human I'm not sure.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline LisaCharly

• HotPinkCoffee
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 02:10:31 AM »
It was Marco in book #28.

The scene in #30 was "not to get all Prince of Egypt on you, but...behold!" that gave it away that he was human, but Edriss didn't put two and two together until he charged V3 to defend her, then blurted out "I love you" and tried to kill her, which was a pretty big giveaway. As for why Edriss suspected she might know him but couldn't put her finger on who he was, I always just imagine his voice sounds like his dad's.

Offline Nar Klawip

• Raf's Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed Howler
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 07:47:01 AM »
Thanks Guys!
"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When a dying Andalite Prince gives you the morphing power? Well then you make miracles." ~Me

“Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling desperately to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds." ~Hasturi the Mad Perseid, Andromeda

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” ~ Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes