Animorphs Section > Animorphs Forum Classic

The RAF Effect

(1/1)

RYTX:
For the first time since being on RAF I have reread the greatest book series in the world tip to tail and I gotta say; it was different.
No one in my life cares to talk about Animorphs, so this was the first time I'd reread them with other peoples thoughts on the story in my head and, surprisingly enough, things were different, especially the end. This was the first time I saw within the books outcomes other then what I'd obtained the first time through.  Maybe I just paid more attention this time (doubt it) but does anyone else gain or lose or change perspective by talking about the books here?

Starsword:
I think the forum provided me with not only others opinions so that i could reasses my own, but it also forced me to look deeper into my own opinions. Plus, when I am put in charge of people which is fairly often, I draw on what I learned from Jake. Sure its not all applicable, but a lot of it is.

morfowt:
No, my perspective is pretty much the same. All I've found is that people hate David a lot more than I though, and a couple of problems or KASU's I didn't notice before.

Liz:
It definitely made me pay more attention to the themes of the story and character development, knowing that I'd want to discuss them later here.

Or maybe it's just a result of my being older and wiser the second time around.

Gaz:
I'll have to try that. Re-read the series and see if reading any opinions here have changed my own. Haven't actually read them in over a year when I introduced my sister to the series.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version