Author Topic: GESB: Operation Rescue Del Kyree  (Read 5011 times)

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
Re: GESB: Operation Rescue Del Kyree
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2010, 07:21:31 AM »
Kevlin turned back to face Del. "I will let you talk to Dara with out me. I'll be right back." He walked over to the table where there was a container of liquid. He put Dara's hand to his ear and squirmed out. Dara placed him in the container and turned to face Del. "It's good to see you." "It's good to see you, too. Now why did you have another Yeerk in your head." "Kevlin isn't like other yeerks. He doesn't shove menin a corner of my mind. He let's me talk and move. I've decided that me and Kevlin are going to be partners. I just want to know if you and Dad are going to want to go to the rebellion and be Yeerk free or work for Temrash and have a Yeerk." "I don't know. Let me talk it over with your dad." At that moment Kyro came in. "Dara," Del requested, "can We hve some time to talk alone?" "Sure thing." Dara turned and reached into the container and put Kevlin back in his ear and walked out.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2010, 03:19:31 PM »
With all Temrash's work done, he decided to simply wait at his ship until he was called, or Dara and crew came back.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2010, 10:31:50 PM »
Dara re-entered the room and Del turned to face him. "We've decided to join you, but first we must make sure we are ok the Yeerk we get." "That's great. Let's go find Temrash." They walked to the ship and Dara told Temrash that his parents would join him.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2010, 10:35:19 PM »
"I always appreciate more loyal allies, and I assure you that the Yeerks I pick will be fair with you. It looks like this is mission accomplished. I will be headed back to the Space Bar. If any of you want to come, you may. Otherwise you may stay here in the service of Visser Fifteen."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2010, 10:38:45 PM »
"Kyro and I will stay here." Del replied. "Good-bye Mother, Father. See you soon." Dara turned to Temrash, "Kevlin and I are returning with you."
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2010, 10:41:53 PM »
"Very well." Temrash said. His facial expression changed momentarily as Jagill said goodbye. "Nice see you again Kyro. You be well. Del too. We take good care of Dara."

After they all said their goodbyes, Temrash lifted off and headed back to the Space Bar.

"All things considered, I think that went very well. We had a little excitement, but nothing we couldn't handle." Temrash said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2010, 11:04:13 PM »
"Yes it went quite well." Kevlin replied. "I was just telling Dara about the time when we almost got eaten by that giant plant, remember?"
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2010, 11:09:12 PM »
"Giant plant...oh yeah. You settle down in a nice spot away from Andalites and decide to have a snack, and your food bites back. Heh heh. Herbivores aren't supposed to have to worry about their food trying to eat them. I remember the casualty rate being high on both sides in that jungle just from those cursed plants."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2010, 11:18:13 PM »
"The way I remember it you were the one taking the snack, after all to Georges stomach raw plants were not suitable."
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2010, 11:21:15 PM »
"Hard for me to deny I was the one to make the plant angry when Humans don't typically east bark straight off the tree. You live and learn."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2010, 06:14:31 AM »
"Good times. Good times. We should be arriving at the bar soon, right?" Kevlin asked.

((Should we closethis thread down and return to the bar should something unexpected happen like we get attacked.))
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2010, 10:22:41 AM »
I think we're ready to return to the bar. Any Mod reading this may close the thread. Thanks.

Ani-Master 2014!