Author Topic: GESB: Operation Rescue Del Kyree  (Read 5012 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: GESB: Operation Rescue Del Kyree
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 09:51:25 PM »
"Get her to the ship!" Temrash said. Though as he turned to run, the striped feline jumped on him, and tried to drag him to the ground. As he fought it off, the hologram projector was somehow damaged. The image changed to his natural form, just as Visser Three was moving in on the Andalites. There was a moment of silence as both the bandits and the Visser saw him as a different person.

<What the-?> One of the bandits said, but was interrupted by the Visser.

<YOU! What are you doing here, traitor!?>

The bandits quickly back off, either out of fear of the Visser's wrath in his new form as a hulking behemoth, or out of respect that he was apparently against their sworn enemy.

"Who, me? Just passing through." He didn't make eye contact with Kevlin, but hoped he would just take del and leave. It was important not to lose the mission. the Visser was hesitant to attack. chaos had broken loose as the freed hosts were fighting, plus the Andalites were all around, and a rebel known for his combat expertise.

<You would not be here unless you were after something? Why are you here? It was Visser One, wasn't it? Trying to undermine me as best she can.>

"Hey, she had a crush on me. Not the other way around."

<WHY ARE YOU HERE!?>

"Always so antsy, aren't you? See, that's what you get for taking the body of a genocidal maniac."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 10:05:28 PM »
Kevlin ran and dragged Del to the top of the stairs and then ran back. He stood next to Temrash. <<Let me fight.>> <<When it starts.>> "You not getting him." Kevlin switched off his holoprojector and let Dara take control. Visser three roared. <You the runaway!> Dara replied, "Yep, it's me!" Quietly to Temrash he added, "He has aweak point in this morph behind the ankle, a tendon."
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 10:11:23 PM »
"You shouldn't have come back. But thanks." Temrash said. Visser Three charged, but Temrash threw a smoke bomb at him. The cloud of smoke covered him, and allowed Temrash to rush closer and go for the weak area. The skin was indeed thinner in that area, and when Temrash slashed it, a large gash was made. The bodyguards tried to move in, but the bandits started attacking again.

"We got what we came for. No reason to stick around. Even if we manage to kill him, his subordinates will have every reason to chase us until we or they are dead." He said, and started backing away.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 10:15:00 PM »
"I'm coming!" Dara Jumped and slashed the Vissers face narrowly avoiding his claw on the way down. He landed and ran for the stairs, the Visser hot on his trail.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2010, 10:22:54 PM »
"Get to the ship and start it up. I'll hold him off." Temrash said as the hall got narrow enough that the Visser's large morph was at a disadvantage.

<I will have you in my torture room before I hand you over to the Emporer for a promotion.>

"Your torture room, huh? What, are you getting bored without your little Andalite controller toy?"

That stopped him again. <How do you know about that!?>

"Oh, I'm sorry. Was that supposed to be a secret? You may as well stop waiting for your pet to come back. I doubt you'd see her back alive."

<You have her? Trying to use her for your own gains? Was it you that stole Zorish and her sister from me!? My forces mentioned a modified Andalite cruiser that came.>

"Stalling is fun, isn't it?"

At that, the Visser attacked, though with his current wounds and lack of elbow room, he was unable to use his size against Temrash. They fought on the stairs while Temrash waited to hear the familiar sounds of his ship firing up.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2010, 10:36:30 PM »
Kevlin reached the top of the stairs and scooped up Del and ran into the ship. He laid Del down a punched a few buttons to start the ship. He then moved over nearer the exit. <<You just had to ruin the fun. We couldn't stay and fight.>> <<We have what we came for no need to fight anymore.>> <<Fine.>> Dara conceded.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2010, 09:35:24 AM »
Temrash made it out of the tunnel, and Kelvin could likely hear the pain and rge of Visser Three in the pit. He got inside the ship, excusing himself as he took the pilot's seat, and lifted off. He then blasted the entrance for good measure, and made for orbit. The bugfighters in the air tried to keep them from leaving, but his sleek and custom ship flew circles around them and Temrash made his escape.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2010, 10:45:40 PM »
Once they were out of danger Kevlin sat down and faced Temrash. "What are we going to do about Del's Yeerk? Neither Dara nor I wish to bring her back to the bar while she is controlled by an Imperial. Visser fifteens Poolship isn't too far away we could take her there until we get rid of the Yeerk."
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2010, 11:34:14 PM »
"We will offer the Yeerk a chance to join me. If not, I think we can just let her go. I don't think she knows anything worth killing her over. Just that I now have possession of Del, which Visser Three is bound to find out one way or another once the body doesn't show up. Making a detour to Visser Fifteen's Pool ship may be best. I doubt anyone is still following us, since this ship is geared towards escape and hiding."

They made their way towards Visser Fifteen's airspace, and Temrash stepped back to let Kevlin do the talking. Not all of Visser Fifteen's crew worked for him, so it was best they not know Temrash 946 was in the area. Kevlin could make up any excuse for the new ship, and his position would keep anyone from asking questions.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2010, 11:59:22 PM »
Kevlin contacted  Visser fifteen and arranged for them to have a private room to use to talk to Del's Yeerk. "Here, you can use my holoprojector." He tossed the projector to Temrash. He brought the ship down for a landing. <<It's tough seeing my mom right there and knowing that if she woke up she wouldn't talk like my mom.>> <<We'll get her free don't worry.>> Kevlin lowered the ramp and picked up Del and carried to the room where they would talk.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 12:13:06 AM by Cobra »
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2010, 12:11:04 AM »
(Visser 15, you mean. :P)

Inside the room, Temrash restrained Del and woke her up.

"Where am I? What is going on?" She demanded.

"You have been captured by none other than Temrash 946. The former Visser 8."

"Wh-What do you want with me?"

"Your host is of value to me. What value I don't care to say. However, instead of killing you right now for serving the corrupt Council of Thirteen, I am offering you a chance to work for me. Accept, and you will be given to one of my loyal Yeerks so they can watch you for a while. Decline, and I will let you go. However, you must give up your host." He said as he pushed a container of liquid loser to her on the table she was next to.

"I will...consider it." She said, and exted her host. Del was free. Temrash didn't free her just yet, as he didn't know exactly how she would react to having control over her body.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2010, 12:22:13 AM »
Del turned and looked at Dara/Kevlin. "Dara? Are you....free?"
 "Yes and no. Here I'll let you talk to him." "Mom, it's me Dara. I'm safe. Fine, even. Kevlin is part of the rebellion and agreed to help me find you."
"Where is he?"
Dara tapped his head.

"I see. We'll talk about the wisdom of that decission later." She turned to Temrash. "You must be the 'nefarious' Temrash Visser Three rants about. You're not half as incompetent as the Visser makes you sound."
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2010, 12:27:58 AM »
"Thank you. You are well spoken." Temrash said as he released her bonds. She seemed rather level headed so far. "You can't be a Seer, can you? What are the odds of a Seer giving birth to another Seer? I have been helping Dara, as my host Jagill is a friend of your husband. Not to mention that helping his people is of interest to me as well as stopping the Council."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2010, 08:12:12 AM »
"About a million to one chance, but it happened. How is Kyro?"
"Ma'am, He should I'm this ship. Should I ask him to com here?
"I would like that."
Kevlin walked over to a computer access panel and sent a request to visser fifteen to send Kyro.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2010, 10:40:53 PM »
Temrash took the Imperial Yeerk out of the room, and under the guise of his hologram, went to a room where he'd meet visser Fifteen and talk things over with him.

Ani-Master 2014!