Author Topic: Book #55-The Trick  (Read 941 times)

Offline DaDude474

Book #55-The Trick
« on: October 11, 2010, 08:46:15 AM »
Chapter 1
Jake
All I remembered was that I had order us to ram the blade ship and then the ship lurched forward and then their were a couple of explosions and everything went black.
I really thought I was dead but then i woke up to find Cassie staring at me.
"Hes Alive"Cassie Said
"Cassie wh-what happened"I Stamered
"Your ship bursted into flames,Your lucky to be alive"Cassie said
"wh-wha-what!Did I mess up again,Did i get anyone killed?"I Stammered still feeling lightheaded
"Jake.............."Cassie Said and looked over her shoulder at Tobias
"Ax's ship exploded,h-hes dead"Cassie Cried into my ear
"Cassie.........Ive got to tell Tobias"I Said
"No,Jake,...........Please"Cassie Said
"Cassie I know you care about me but i promised myself Id be honest to Marco,Ax,You,Especially Tobias after i betrayed him and Rachel"I Said
"Jake your taking Rachels death like you did it"Cassie Said
"I Did do it,when they took my parents i totaly gave up,mabye if I had been tougher............ .stronger,mabye we could have saved them all instead of me whimping out of a imposible death and order my own cousin,my own cousin!to take my place,I saw she was afraid and knew what would happen to her,but i didnt care i sent her anyways,and let everyone down,i saw the fear and dissapointment in her eyes the last seconds she was alive,and then i wished i was the one dead not her,instead of everyone being being proud of me everyone didnt give a dime if i was dead or alive"I Said feeling guilty
"Jake youve got to get over it,I Still care whether your dead or alive.............. Dont do it Jake......For me,Please"Cassie begged me

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
Re: Book #55-The Trick
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 01:06:45 PM »
Once again, a fairly interesting story. :)

Offline DaDude474

Book #55-The Trick
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 07:48:04 PM »
thanks lol i was short on time but anyways story ;D
----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2
Jake
I was shocked to find out that cassie supported lying to Tobias about Ax
"Cassie you can be serious,You use to never be like this"I Said
"Jake,i know you think you know what your doing but its whats best for Tobias,And you"Cassie Said
"Cassie im not ready to make the same mistakes ive made before I wont lie to Tobias"I Said
"Jake,Ax is the last thing Tobias had in his life,if you tell him he could lose it and............"Cassie then imediatly stoped talking thinking about what whould happen
"Cassie,Ill take the chance ok,Its my fault if i make the wrong desision again"I Said
"Jake,don't you know what will happen to you and your going to ruin Tobias life!"Cassie Said
"His life will be even worse if he finds out Ax died on his own and ill be ok"I Said firmly
"No......"Cassie said softly
"Trust me"I Said
"Yo,Cassie i thought you hated Jake,Now your holding onto him"Tobias yelled
Just then i noticed Cassie was holding me back from Tobias
"Its got to be done"I Said to Cassie
Cassie still had the begging look in her eyes but she seemed to understand
"Hey Cassie howed you get the ship and find us here"Marco Said
"Just luck,Ax,Jason,And the elemist,Ax gave me the ship said that i should use it if theirs a emergency"Cassie Said
"Oh and the Elemist said that Crayak broke the rules of the game,making Rachel die,Jake it wasn't you fault,Crayak made you choose Rachel to do it,Crayak made Rachel freeze in fear and not grab at the dracon beam,Crayak even made you come up with the stupid fake attack plan"Cassie Said
"Wait,So we can bring Rachel,Tom,the other animorphs,and ax back?I Yelled
"well no,Crayak is threatening to restart the yeerk infestation if we do that"Cassie Said
my chest felt like someone had slamed a knife into it
"Sorry Jake,I Should have told you earlier,just when cassie told me i went through the same thing,but Cassie siad it would be beter if i didn't tell you"Jason said
Jason was cassies girlfriend and my roomate at the college, he was 19 and i was 20 although we were in the same class due to me being held back a grade, Jason and i are good friends although i sometimes get jealous of him,Jason says i got the easy life but I said he did and he said he had the hard life,he never tells me why hes so down sometimes,I wanted to start going out with Cassie but i knew that i was wrong and that Jason deserved cassie.
"Jake,don't look so down"Tobias said
"No,Tobias i have something to tell you about ax"I Said
I saw cassie mouthing the word no
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 05:08:37 PM by DaDude474 »