Author Topic: I saw a yellow mustang yesterday...  (Read 1291 times)

Offline LorenF15

I saw a yellow mustang yesterday...
« on: July 28, 2011, 11:55:20 AM »
and I screamed "ELFANGOR, YOU CAN'T GO HOME, THE ELLIMIST IS THERE!" and everyone in the car just kind of slowly turned to me and gave me the weirdest look. I couldn't stop myself. I got a picture, trying to figure out how to post it!  ;D

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
Re: I saw a yellow mustang yesterday...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 12:42:19 PM »
Lol!  I would think that owners of yellow mustangs would be used to random outbursts from Animorphs fans by now.  Maybe they'd just bought the car, and that's why they got weirded out?

Anyway, are you trying to upload a photo from a digital camera?  You can just attach the file to a post once you get it off the camera.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 12:42:50 PM »
to post a picture click on the button under the typing box that says "Attachments and other options" Then another button will come up that allows you to brouse your saved photos
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline aligator359

• Animorphs rule! :D
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 02:42:40 PM »
<Elfangor became a yellow mustang? I'm not sure if i read a book with that. Oh, by the way, I would've done the same thing u did, so dont feel too embarassed about it. :)It's like Marco always says," Life is ethier a comedy or a tradedy. Usually, it's your choice." So get a good laugh over it instead of regreting it.  ;D>
&peace :D

Offline sublime88stang

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 07:23:14 PM »
One of the many reasons why I now own a mustang. Granted mine is  silver and not a convertable but def. an influence on my getting into mustangs.

esplin

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 01:03:38 PM »
You should get the top chopped and paint it yellow ASAP! ;]

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 02:10:42 AM »
and I screamed "ELFANGOR, YOU CAN'T GO HOME, THE ELLIMIST IS THERE!" and everyone in the car just kind of slowly turned to me and gave me the weirdest look. I couldn't stop myself. I got a picture, trying to figure out how to post it!  ;D

Elfangor was blue.  Why would you mistake a YELLOW car for Elfangor?

Offline Redtailednothlit

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2015, 06:20:29 AM »

Because he drove (and loved) a yellow Mustang in TAC.

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2015, 03:00:45 AM »

Because he drove (and loved) a yellow Mustang in TAC.

I was imagining a car LOOKING like a full blooded Andalite (as opposed to a car containing an Andalite who has morphed permanently to human), or an Andalite being mistaken for a car!