Author Topic: Animorphs T-shirt ideas!  (Read 11091 times)

Offline zazuban

• Enemies shall become Allies before the end comes
    • IMVU Homepage
Re: Animorphs T-shirt ideas!
« Reply #150 on: February 11, 2011, 03:04:07 PM »
 Epicness above.

I still like "Cinnamon buns.  Buh-nz."
But with like a huge image of a cinnamon bun on the back and the animorph symbol below.

Offline Nar Klawip

• Raf's Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed Howler
« Reply #151 on: February 12, 2011, 11:07:20 AM »
I have more.

A shirt with a happy dog on the front, with a caption that says...Pemalites, Man's best friend.

A shirt that reads "I would like to make it home in time to watch the Brady Bunch. It is a story. About a lovely lady. Who was bringing up three very lovely girls."

When you start taking advice from Marco, the end of civilization is very near.

A breathtaking picture of planet Earth from space on the front with the caption "This is a very beautiful planet. A priceless work of art."
Then on the back it says "You've obviously never seen our school."

A T-shirt with a picture of a Gorilla on it and the Gorilla is wearing a sign that says King Kong Versus Gudzilla.

One that says "I’m not even average height for my age, although I make up for it by being cute, very cute. And charming. And witty. And modest."
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 11:24:07 AM by Gumrad »
"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When a dying Andalite Prince gives you the morphing power? Well then you make miracles." ~Me

“Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling desperately to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds." ~Hasturi the Mad Perseid, Andromeda

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” ~ Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Offline sublime88stang

« Reply #152 on: February 13, 2011, 08:10:24 PM »
http://www.zazzle.com/cr/design/pt-shirt?dz=37CDBFA1-89A8-464D-9E3C-6E873450AD38&tl=Name%20Your%20Shirt
i dont know if this link will work but this is my t-shirt idea..
if there was just some way to get rid of the scholastics/animorphs thing in the bottom of the picture.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #153 on: February 15, 2011, 03:44:30 AM »
http://www.zazzle.com/cr/design/pt-shirt?dz=37CDBFA1-89A8-464D-9E3C-6E873450AD38&tl=Name%20Your%20Shirt
i dont know if this link will work but this is my t-shirt idea..
if there was just some way to get rid of the scholastics/animorphs thing in the bottom of the picture.
Doesn't work... I suggest a screen print...

Nice ones, guys ^^

A line I always loved:
That's what's strange: the word "yanked."
Us turning into mosquitoes to suck some guy's blood so we
could morph into him and instead ending up in the middle
of some war to control psychic yellow frogs, and
oh, by the way, blowing up a small continent full
of Yeerks, saving an entire species, then
getting back here to find out Coma-man woke up from
a mosquito bite delivered by a morphed
alien-slash-deer-slash-scorpion-slash-four-
eyed centaur, that's all totally normal.
That's just an average day.
Dear Diary: another boring average day, till someone said "yanked."
...would be cool on a T-shirt, even if a little too long ^^'
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline Nar Klawip

« Reply #154 on: February 15, 2011, 02:45:33 PM »
That would be cool, but maybe you could make it shorter by just having Dear Diary: another boring average day, till someone said "yanked.", but that wouldn't be as funny.
"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When a dying Andalite Prince gives you the morphing power? Well then you make miracles." ~Me

“Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling desperately to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds." ~Hasturi the Mad Perseid, Andromeda

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” ~ Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #155 on: February 15, 2011, 04:41:10 PM »
That would be cool, but maybe you could make it shorter by just having Dear Diary: another boring average day, till someone said "yanked.", but that wouldn't be as funny.
I agree. I also think it should have a mosquito on it, just to make it easier for fans to identify. I love it when these shirts have subtle messages that lame people (aka, non-animorphs fans) wouldn't understand, but the rest of us would.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
« Reply #156 on: February 15, 2011, 05:35:45 PM »
Yeah, that's the problem ^^'

But I'm pretty sure Marco said other things like that, a little shorter and as funny ^^ He likes to summarize the missions :P
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
My Forum

Offline sublime88stang

« Reply #157 on: February 15, 2011, 11:45:11 PM »
Take this picture. http://ani.8m.com/books/animorphs/07bear.jpg If there was some way to use it without getting pwned by scholastics for the copyright infringment, and put it on a shirt with "Let's do it" under it. 
I was trying to post a picture of the shirt I made that is just that, but idk how to get a shirt pic like that from the zazzle creator to post on this forum.

Yes I tried print screen. The forum wont let me attach it. 

Maybe someone else with better computer skillz can do it.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 11:46:53 PM by sublime88stang »

Offline Dogman15

• Steam profile
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2011, 02:29:47 AM »
I would have been easier and better to link to this picture: http://scholastic.com/animorphs/download/07bear.jpg

No "no hotlinking" message, and it's the official site.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2011, 10:50:27 AM »
lol The pic gave me an idea:

something like:
"Why am I so thin? 'coz I was stuck in an elevator with a gorilla, a tiger and a bear!" (and can be added at the end: "And the gorilla gave me his number, asking me if I wanted to drink something later...") ;)
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
My Forum

Offline Nar Klawip

« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2011, 05:43:13 PM »
You guys made me want to reread book #7, which gave me another idea.

Imagine a picture of a gorilla scratching his head and staring at you, as if he's asking you a question, and then in a caption underneath that it says

<Hi.> <I just came from a masquerade party, and I was looking for Visser Three.>

or

<So are you a Controller?>  <Because that would make things so much simpler.>
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 05:46:58 PM by Gumrad Cobalteyes »

Offline Sub Visser

• The SECOND Andalite Controller
« Reply #161 on: January 30, 2013, 10:14:19 AM »
Hey guys, these are all really great ideas. I've been making Animorphs t-shirts for the last couple weeks and I just saw this thread. I may use some of these ideas if it's okay with everyone.

You can see my current t-shirt designs right here. http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=9608.0

redtailedsaffa

« Reply #162 on: February 12, 2013, 10:19:05 AM »
I just read through the whole thread and was totally cracking up... these T-shirt ideas are AWESOME!! If they ever came to India I'd buy all of them wholesale (considering I'm probably gonna be the only person there :P )

How about a 'These Messages' tee? I'm still trying to wrap my brain around a good line...