Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 37083 times)

radgeek

Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #1110 on: May 17, 2011, 11:09:58 PM »
Olivia half morphed Jo and tested her thought-speak. <Kristen, can you hear me?>  She got out of the car and took a look at her surroundings.  If there was a threat that the human eye could spot, she would see it.

Creeping in under the door was easier then she thought it would be.  Now she had to find the Brian's family.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1111 on: May 28, 2011, 02:18:45 PM »
*Post Rapture happened*

Benjamin is at school when Jo enters the home, though he's distracted and worried about his older brother. Ms. Wickersham is cleaning the kitchen to keep busy, while she nervously waits by the phone.

radgeek

« Reply #1112 on: May 29, 2011, 11:40:23 PM »
(((waiting for Kristen post)))

Jo didn't want to be seen in this morph because she didn't want to be squished.  She would think twice before killing a bug again.  So she hid behind the umbrella rack and called out in privet thought-speak to Brian's mom.  <<Mrs. Wickersham, could you come to the hallway?>>

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #1113 on: June 02, 2011, 05:19:19 PM »
Kristen nodded as Olivia thought-spoke to her.  "Should I stay as myself, or half-morph you?"  She whispered, scooting a bit closer so Olivia could hear her.
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

radgeek

« Reply #1114 on: June 02, 2011, 10:45:11 PM »
Olivia whispered back.  "You should half morph me," she said.  "It might help morphing to an animal look more convincing, I think."  She didn't give Kristen the time she needed to before busting in to the library like she thought Jo would.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1115 on: June 02, 2011, 11:31:59 PM »
Sean gave the girls a thumbs up as they leave for the library. He didn't want to say anything out loud. Once the doors were shut, got back on the road and headed for the only place he could imagine Jo would be. After this morning's incident, he just knew he'd be right. Now... if he could only remember which turn to take to get to the Wickersham's house from here....

"So..." Brian started after a long silence (:dull:). "Where's this secret entrance? In the alien studies section? Or is it something kinda ironic, like romance novels? Or.. do I not get to know....?"

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #1116 on: June 05, 2011, 08:18:34 PM »
Kristen sighed in frustration as she half-morphed Olivia.  She made sure to blend herself and Olivia as much as she could, so her own face couldn't be found in the morph.  She retained her own hair, but let it start to lighten, so it was more brown than black.  Both her and Olivia's skin was light, so she left that.  She also left Olivia's brown eyes instead of her dark blue ones, but left some of her slightly sharper facial features.  It was tiring, and difficult, but she entered the library quickly, following "Jo."  <Olivia, can you hear me?>  She asked in thought-speak. 

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1117 on: June 05, 2011, 09:29:45 PM »
Ms. Wickersham let out a soft yet sharp gasp, and dropped the pot she was washing back into the soap-filled sink, sending bubbles sloshing over the sides. She was quiet for a full minute before speaking. "Who's there?!" She says. She pulls the stock pot out of the sink, and grabs the cordless phone, before slowly stepping backwards towards the back of the kitchen, where she hoped she couldn't be seen over the countertop.

radgeek

« Reply #1118 on: June 05, 2011, 10:26:36 PM »
<<I hear ya,>> Olivia said.  <<Where are you Brian?>>  She was strutting around enjoying being taller and skinnier then her normal form.  She knew that meant that she had less muscle mass.

Vibrations that meant nothing to her were thought the air but they felt loud.  <<I can't hear you while I'm in hiding and shouting won't help.  I'm here to give you information on where Brian is and why your whole family is in danger.>>

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1119 on: June 07, 2011, 03:17:08 PM »
Brian twitched and snapped his head. He coulda sworn... Oh duh! Thought-speak, ya moron!!! "I think they're here, uh..." Brian faltered. Calling him 'sir' just didn't seem right, even if it was second-nature for Brian. "Yeah, I think I heard them coming."

Ms. Wickersham started fumbling with the phone, but before she finished getting her fingers to cooperate long enough to hit 911, she froze.

"What about Brian? Where's my boy. Is he...? Oh please, tell me he's alright!" She began crying involuntarily, out of fear of her unknown 'guest', out of ever-increasing worry for her son, and perhaps the slightest touch of anger as well. It had been a very long night, and this mysterious meeting of sorts was not helping in the least.  She didn't come out from the back of the kitchen, though she subconsciously lowered the soapy stock-pot to her side.

radgeek

« Reply #1120 on: June 07, 2011, 11:27:10 PM »
<<First you need to tell me if the police are gone,>>  Jo said.  <<I just wish I could hear you or see you.  I'm in a room with a textured floor near a door to the outside.  If they're gone you can you come to that room and stop your feet?>>

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1121 on: June 09, 2011, 12:16:37 AM »
"I ... no, I ... . I'm... please, don't hurt Brian, but I'm scared. I can't even see you, and.... the way you're talking is hurting my head. I can't... I have to stay here." She sobs. Scared that her questioner won't accept her fear to come out of the kitchen.

radgeek

« Reply #1122 on: June 09, 2011, 01:27:40 PM »
More vibrations.  Jo still couldn't understand what they were.  <<Gah! I wish I could hear.  Wait do you know CW, I mean, morse code?I would be able to feel that.  Tap out, "Yes" on something if you can do that."

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #1123 on: June 09, 2011, 06:01:10 PM »
<<Let's split up, we can tell each other where we are, and we need to find Brian ASAP,>> Kristen thought-spoke to Olivia.  She didn't have enough control over the morph, though, and some of her features shifted.  She quickly froze it, glancing around to see if anyone had saw.  The nearest person, and old man, was absorbed in some book, so she relaxed.  She started up the stairs, looking for Brian.

Thanks to Bear!

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1124 on: June 10, 2011, 12:31:27 AM »
Brian's mother finally took a few steps forward, and craned her neck past the wall, and looked over the countertop into the living room and the hallway beyond. "...who are you?" She says.