Author Topic: Book #55-The Choice  (Read 1053 times)

Offline DaDude474

Book #55-The Choice
« on: September 21, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »
well people um this is first story i working on so here we go
-----------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1
Jake
As soon as I said ram it everyone stared at me
"Are you crazy were going to get killed!' said Marco.
I wasn't sure if i was crazy or not but i wasn't sure about
lot of the choices i made after Rachel died.
"I repeat have you lost your mind!"yelled Marco louder this time
"Look We don't have any other choice so just do it" I yelled not sure what i was doing
"Well OK Jake but i sure hope you know what you Will be getting us into"said Tobias
The Ship Lurched Forward,just then i had a bad feeling about this
Then we collided,just as I thought everything would be alright the front of our ship bursted
up into flames
"Everyone get down!" I yelled
Just then I heard a noise that sounded like air coming out of a tire and then Ax's ship exploded
causing the front of our ship to get torn straight off
I suddenly realised that we were running out of oxygen very fast
I couldn't breath and i felt myself becoming unconscious then I fainted
when i woke up i saw a few andalites looking down on me
whoa,whoa, I'm good i heard Marco saying to a couple of andalites i realised we were on a andalite dome ship
i heard Tobias groaning that was good.
"My wing's broken!"Tobias complained
I desided to get up but when i tryed to their was a deep pain in my left arm and leg I desided to
morph and demorph just as i was morphing the andalite's gasped
"what's he doing?" one andalite yelled
another one yelled "Visser Three"
"hey what its Jake Berrenson the ruthless yeerk killer"a older andalite said
"wered ruthless come from?"I Said
"well you did do everything it took to stop visser 3 including order you cousin to go and die to save some over planet"
said a taller Andalite
Tobias sent me a hatefull glance
just then i saw four andalites carrying things that looked like purple bags of some sort
"Hey what are those thing"I Yelled
"Their What you humans would call body bags"A Andalite from that group said
"Body Bags"I said weakly "someone died?"I Said
"three andalites" said a shorter andalite that was opening one of the bags
Just then i saw who was in the bag,Ax
The andalite then desided to open the other two bags in them were santorelli and jeanne
i felt sick"how did they die"I asked
"well this one here was crushed under some rubble and these two ran out of oxigen"said the andalite examing them
"No!Ax can't be dead!I Cried why hadn't i came up with a better plan?
"i'm afriad the one you called Ax is dead"Said the andalite
I desided to break then news to Marco And Tobias.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2
Tobias
I Saw Jake running to us
"whats wrong Jake?Marco Said
"Ax,Santorelli,And Jeanne,......................their all dead"Jake Cried
"wait what! They Can be dead they just can't!" Marco yelled
I Then felt like Crying Ax had been the only one That was a good campanion to me but then i felt a new emotion.......rage
"Jake how could you! Why Wouldn't you come up with a better plan then to just ram the blade ship?
You knew Someone would die You just knew it but you did it anyways!You Forgot About them just as you forgot
About Rachel!Why did you force her Jake why!i yelled in furry
I Didn't!Jake insisted
"Yes you did Jake!She Did it for you!you!So you didn't need to die!Why Didn't You Stop her Jake?You Betrayed Her!
You Could've Been Brave enough to do it yourself instead of having you cousin take your place!You Sould've been The one dead not her NOT HER!I Bursted in rage I Felt like crying they were all dead!and then i lost it
I Began to morph to a polar bear
"whoa Tobias What are you doing!Take a Chil pill Dude your starting to freak me out!Marco Yelled
"Shutup Marco just do it!I Raged not knowing what i was doing
I was about done morphing when i desided to slam my paw into Jakes Cheek
jake flew across the floor With blood gussing out of his jaw
"Jake,Jake,JAKE, Are You Ok?!Marco screamed
jake began to groan then get up
"Fine Tobias This is the way you want to end it then go ahead!"jake yelled and began to Morph to a tiger
"guys just stop it ok Just Stop! PLEASE! You Guys are Taking this way to serriously!someones going to get hurt! Marco yelled
Jake then finished morphing
I threw my claw at Jake's throat Jake Dodged I then Lundged at him with my teeth,Istruck his chest the tiger yelped and then angerly lundged at my stomach I tried to dodge but missed,Jake ripped my stomach it hurt realy bad
"I won't Let you get out of death this time Jake Your Dead Boy!"i raged at him
I pretended to dive for his leg then as soon as he tried to block i dove for his throat,I had Stuck Jakes Eyes showed shock but jake didn't fall Jake then Clawed my Leg Realy fast I Roared in pain
I then Ramed into jakes ribs,then i heard a sickening crack as jakes ribs broke,I desided to take the chance and i sick my teeth into Jake's now exposed belly I tore It open alot of blood flew out Jake's tiger now roared out weaker then before
Jake then dove for my face he bit it hard then i lost sight out of one of my eyes Jake then quickly too the opritunity and tore into my back leg,the pain was unbearable,i then dove for jakes throat again Jake Eyes bulged in fear but he was still alive,
but then jakes tiger colapest from lossing to much blood
"Jake boy you time is up!You could have saved her Jake!you could have!I raged
I desided to wait till he was fully demorphed to exacute him
Just As he was almost demorphed i slamed my paw into his chest Jake flew across the floor and then coughed up some blood
"Tobias i was wrong im sorry!I didnt mean for me to ruin you life!I admit that i was scared to die so i sent Rachel to do it for me!
And i admit i was scared to die so i didn't go back to try to get you on our first mission now your stuck as a hawk!and i admit that i was scared that they would kill me when they got the box and i threated Cassie!im so sorry Tobias!Jake sobbed coughing up blood inbetween
one part of me wanted to forgive him and the other part of me didn't want to forgive him but let him live but something or someone kept filling me with rage then i made my desision
I lifted my paw and swung it at jakes throat jake screamed then was silent
Jake,JAKE,JAKE,speak to me come on please jake Please,Marco then checked his pulse and turned white as paper
'You Killed Him!HES DEAD!HES DEAD!how could you tobias how could you! Marco screamed
Marco then Started Shaking all over his face showed fear,just then whatever had filled me with rage had left
i stared at jakes dead body in horror
"why Tobias why!WHY!"Marco began to sob
"I lost control something was controlling me" I Yelled "your Making that up aren't you!marco accused me
"Well i didnt have............... ...Crayak"i  Yelled
"good show,good Show,Jake dieds,how entertaining.Crayak moched
"You Messed with my Emotions!"I Yelled
"very good,i admit i messed with all your amotions,but it was worth seeing Jake die and the trouble with the Elemist,The elemist and I have come to a conclussion we can give you anything you want for the price of Jake,money,a mansion,to be human again,for alfangor,Rachel.....,tom,.....hey you can even have all those extra animorphs Visser Three Murdered,all of this you can have,
"You Will pay crayak you will pay!"Marco said With Hate
"We need Cassie to make a choice"I Said
Just Then Crayak took us to Cassies barn
"Whoa Casssie Its Us Cool it!"Marco Said
cassie was carrying a small pistol
"Cassie What's going on it's not like you to be carrying a weapon?Marco said
"ive been all messed up ever since you guys when searching for Ax i was afriad that jake was dead I broke up with ronnie"cassie said
"Cassie......"Marco began
"I Killed Him"I Said
"What!"Cassie Screamed
Cassie Then raised the pistol to tobias's chest
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3
Marco
"Cassie Don't Do It"I Screamed cassie had tears in her eye,i was afraid cassie would pull the trigger
but tobias didnt move
"I Was weak,Cassie,I Sould Have resisted it"Tobias Cryed
Cassie still holding the pistol to tobias's chest desided to lower it
"what Happened Tobias Whyed you do it"Cassie Cried
"he Didn't Do" I Said and i carefully took the pistol away from cassie
"crayak Made Him" i said carful to keep the pistol away from cassie
"Lies All Lies,Tobias How Could You i loved him even after he threatened me and killed rachel!"Cassie Yelled and Grabed the pistol
i shoved the pistol upwards and it missed tobias's head by a few inches
"Cassie were telling the truth!I Yelled
"Make A Choice,i dont got all day"Crayak interrupted
You were telling the truth?tobias im so sorry about almost shooting you!Cassie cried
"So, what do you guys think we should do to get them all back?"I Asked
"One of them will have to die that was the deal with Crayak"Said the elemist
we all thought that out for a moment
"well we could try going back in time to stop Jake from ordering rachel to do it,then mabye we would have been closer and hadn't all gone our own ways."Cassie Said
"whoa,Cassie Slow down your talking about changing A lot of things,for all we know we could wind up with alot of us dead!"marco said
"look why don't we talk about this later"i said
"good idea"I said
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4
Marco
Tobias desided that we should probably talk another time although i had the feeling that tobias didn't trust cassie to much
i was going home in my red maserati when i noticed a creen dodge caravan following me I had desided that he just happened to be going to the same place i desided to make sure i turn left down a narrow alleyway
no he can't be following me......wiat wasn't that car the car in david's driveway when we went to go get the blue box
I desided this ment trouble i turned onto the highway the car followed
yup its definently following me i slamed my foot on the gas petal the car shot up to 120mph the car did the same
I tried to look into the mirror to see who it was then i gasped......was that david no it couldn't be i pressed down on the gas petal some more the speedometer read 130,140,160 i was slowly loosing him but then i nearly slamed into a petrol truck cuasing my maserati to spin out the caravan was going to try to ram me
that guys a looney i thought to myself now the speedometer read 90 mph i then swerved to nearly avoid hitting a taxi it spun out of control and slamed into the side of a charger which then a plymouth slamed head on into them and then a maita swerved sideways into the pileup but the dodge avoided it i read the speedometer it said 140 mph
how am i suppose to explain this to the police i thought to myself i looked in the mirror the car still followed
does this guy want to kill me i thought to myself
I desided to take a risk i spun the wheel to the right and went under a semis trailer the truck  paniced and slid to the left which then a dodge sleath fliped onto its roof and a porshe spin a 360 a ford focus slamed into the still sliding semi and cuased it to flip over then a peugoet spin backwards and slamed into the overturned semi then the caravan  slaming into it and fliped sideways once and then landed on its roof getting slamed into by a semi
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5
Cassie
A red maserati was seen leaving the scene of a 143 car pileup going at speeds of 156 mph reporters say that a green caravan was seen chasing the maserati at 124 mph and is believed to have caused this crash im carry accorn new york news
cassie then desided to switch cannels...........p olice are investigating a 143 car pileup no one died thankfully a red maserati was seen leaving the area by our................ ................pol ice are in a manhunt for a guy driving a red maserati....just then Marco came in
"what were you doing trying to kill youself" Tobias yelled at him
"my cars definantly going to get inpounded after that" Marco said
"what were you doing"Tobias yelled at him
"what happened?" Cassie siad trying not to sound upset
"look guys i know you think i was going out for a joyride"I said sarcasticly "but this van was following me and i thought i saw david inside"I said
"david?but we trapped him as a rat"cassie said
I felt a bit guilty just then it seemed like a desent idea to trap him for bretraying us but we learned that we were being cruel when we learned that david had beged rachel to kill him instead of returning him to the rock but she refused
"we should have just killed him like he wanted"cassie broke in
"kill?Cassie whats happened to you you use to be all against killing?"Tobias said
"times change"Cassie siad
just then the waiter desided to take our order we were in a diner a bit outside of town
I had desided to order a cheeseburger
i then desided to look down at my watch
it was 6:45 PM
"tobias you better demorph somewhere quick or youll be stuck as in morph"i said
"no"Tobias said
""what!"Cassie siad spitting out her soda
"i've been trying to get over rachels death ever since i killed Jake,i think this will help"tobias siad
"tobias your blaming yourself to much for Rachel and Jake's deaths"Cassie said
"Yea, you sould really just get over it,where still your friends even though you think their deaths are to blame on you"I Said
"he's got a gun!""Everyone run!""Don't shoot me!" we heard shouts from the front of the restraunt
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5
Cassie
Just then a Man in a red hoody that looked like he was in his 20's approached
"david!"Marco shouted
"You better Leave right now or ill shoot you i realy will"Marco shouted at him
i hope david buys Marcos trick or so i thought
"where are they!Tell me right now!where are they!David yelled
"where are who"Tobias siad calmly
"My Parents!Where Are they Ive Got a Gun And ill use it if i dont get a answer!Did Rachel Kill them!David demanded
"we Don't Know David"I Said trying to calm him down
"Howed you get to be human again David!?Marco Shouted
"Crayak Dah..."David answered
"david..........thei r dead."Tobias Said
"what!Ill Kill You!I Realy will!David yelled
"tobias didn't kill them"i Said
"Rachel Did?Where is She!David raged
"Rachels Dead"Siad Marco
"I Was Flying over to see rachels Grave when i saw theirs"Tobias siad Calmly
"visser 3 Probably killed them"I Said
"Then Rachels Love will get it!David siad angerly and pointed the pistol at Tobias's Heart
"David Don't Do it!"I Yelled
"I d-did it-t" i stamered
tobias deserved to live after all he'd been through
I closed my eyes and wiated for david to shoot me
............5 seconds no pain............10 seconds no pain
i opened my eyes Marco was holding a gun to Davids chest
david glared angerly at marco
"she didn't do it"Marco said without emotions
suddenly david spun around and then shoot Marco
"No!"I Cried And closed my eyes
slowly i opened them expecting to see Marcos Dead corpes on the floor
but marco got up and pulled off his shirt and then he was wearing a bulletproof vest
"why do you think i was late"marco siad a bit shooken up
just then i looked to the right and saw david on the floor
"Tobias you've got to change everything when you go back to the past so not as many people will die"Marco siad
"past what do you mean"David said very weakly
i relised that david was still alive holding his bloody chest
"I Was stupid going after you guys when you hadn't killed them"David siad crying
"what do you mean?"Marco siad still holding the pistol at David
"I Relised you guys were telling the truth"David said
"I Just Remembered that people that visser 3 killed arn't burried but left by the cemetary"David said crying and coughing up blood
"Look David were really sorry that visser 3 killed them,and were sorry we trapped you as a rat it wasn't what we sould have done"i Said Sobbing"
"It's ok........just..... ..just make sure that you save them if you do go back to the past don't worry about me ill be fine as long as their safe"David Cried choking and coughing up blood
i relised that David was dieing
"Marco Call 911!"I Yelled"He's Dieing"I Said
"no leave me ill be fine"David said
"I'm Sorry David"I Said sadly
I Then Closed my eyes for i dont know how long but when i opened them David was dead
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6
Marco
We then heard sirens
someone had called 911 i thought cassie had closed her eyes
i guess she couldn't take seeing David die
i glanced at Tobias
he said nothing
i guess we were all sad that David had died just as he was relising what he had done wrong
Tobias then Demorphed tobias was 10 minutes late of his 2 hour limit but i guesss being in shock had helped him demorph
......or the elemist
the police were quick to question us all
at first they had just asked question after question but seeing that we didn't want to talk they took Davids body and left
it wat 10:45PM by the time we had done anything
I had desided to give Cassie a lift home since
she had had a bad  time
"we Should have killed him"Cassie siad
cassie blamed herself to much about davids death
------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 7
Cassie
I had just woken up because someone had rang my doorbell i glanced at the clock,it read 4:50AM
"Tobias!Do you know what time it is"I Said
"Sorry I just wanted to tell you that Marcos been arrested,they think that he did it,although the judge is considering dropping it to manslaughted rather then murder"Tobias said
"Why do they think he did it!"I Yelled
"Im not sure i was just flying over Marcos house so i land on a tree nearby next thing i know their taking him out in handcuffs"Tobias said
"Do you think.............. ..will they............... ....are they going to kill him"I blurted out
"Im not sure they don't allow strangers in the courtroom"Tobias siad
"Tobias we have to do this today"I Said
"Ok,Meet at your barn in 3 hours?Tobias said
"yea"I Answered
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 9
Tobias
I Was flying on my way to Cassies barn then a saw the tree i turned south at i then landed in one of the support beams to cassies barn
cassie arrived a few minutes latter
"Well have you made up your mind"Crayak Said
"Yea,we want to go back to just after Jake threatened cassie, oh and make sure you put us in downtown"I Said
"What would happen if we bumped into ourselfs"Cassie Asked
"Zero space would most likely kill you both or it would reset the day"The Elemist broke in
"Ok,Lets Do it"I Said remembering Rachels line
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 10
Tobias
We Were  in downtown alot had changed from 2005
"Kinda Brings back old memories huh tobias"Sounding like her old self
"Yea"I said and started walking to cassies place
"whoa tobias were you going we cant just go like this we need to be better prepared"Cassie Said"
Cassie had deside we should first go to the mall
"Ok follow me"Cassie Siad
Cassie then shook the hand of a girl that looked like she was 17
"whoa What are you doing"The Girl Yelled
"Nothing just being a friendly hand shaker thats all"Cassie siad
"look im usually against this but go and acier as many people as possible"Cassie whispered in my ear
"Geez couldn't you come up with a better excuse"I Whispered in Cassies ear
After we had aciared a few people cassie though we should get some new cloths
"Geez Cassie you starting to sound like rachel"I Said
"Wait Rachel might be in here"Cassie siad
Cassie then crepted behind a clothing rack at the far end of the room
"Ax Showed me how to do this"Cassie siad
Just then Cassie began to morph
i glanced over to see if anyone was coming
just then i heard a cupple of muffled voices then a bottle of perfume sattered
i was afraid that they had seen us but then i heard Rachel Argueing with a large woman
yup it was rachel a part of me wanted to run up to her and hug her but i stopped myself
"Ok I Think i got it i said to cassie"I Said I Began to morph
just then i glanced over at cassie she was done morphing
"How do i look" i said
"You look like one of those chinnese guys from a movie"Cassie laughed
"Thanks you look like one of those drama queens from a movie"I Said
We then emurged from the stack of clothing
Just then i saw the other me go with Rachel to the cinnabon
i felt reliefed that i didn't go after rachel
Cassie then handed me some clothes and a fake identity card
"Luis Mario,What kind of name is that,and howed you get the picture on the id card"I Said
"Trust Me it will work,and i got a portable camera,and i asked the friend i knew in 2005 to make us these"Cassie Said
"We look like we just steped off of a cruise ship"I Said
After we had gotten some clothes cassie deside we needed a car
Cassie had Rented us a Green lexus
"Were Going to make a deal with David"Cassie said
"Look Hes Dangerous So heres what we do"I Said and then whispered in cassies ear my plan
ok cassie siad and turned into a oneway street
"What Are You doing this is a oneway in 2001!I Yelled
"sorryCassie said and turned around
the rest of the drive went a bit smoother and soon we arrive at were i thought David would be
"we better demorph cassie weve been in these morphs for 1 hour and 30 minutes"I Said
After We Had Demorphed cassie had desided that we would have a better chance of nagotiating if we were in our normal selfs
"Hes 16 And Were 20 so i think we can overpower him"Cassie Said
Cassie then laid a silver oblect into my hands
"Just incase"Cassie whispered
I Relised it was a silver atomatic pistol
Cassie was also carrying a gun
i sliped it into my pocket
Just then We Saw David Nagotiating in one of those restroom areas below a building with a few tough looking guys
he looked troubled i desided to withdraw the pistol
"Follow me" Casssie whispered and heaved herself over the rail i did the same
the two guys oviously heard i pointed the pistol at one of their heads but instead of fighting us they riased their hands in the air
just to make sure i patted one of thems pockets,no gun
"Don't Shoot"One of them yelled and ran the other did the same
"what are you doing here"David Sneered although he was a bit less confident when he saw that we had pistols
"We Came to make a Deal"I Said
"We Help you and you help us"Cassie Said
"No way"David Said and raised a tiny pistol
just then i shoved him against the wall hard holding his throat in my hand a kept pressing down for 15 seconds then let go and pointed the pistol at his neck
"Ok,Ok ill Do it"David Said Struggling to breath from me almost chocking him to death
Cassie then took out the blue box and handed it to david
"Don't go power hungry this time or well be forced to do something much worse"Cassie said in a minicing voice
I Held the pistol up high still aiming it at Davids Thoat
Cassie then had him get in the back of the car
we had desided our next stop
to kidnap Jake and tom
---------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 11
Tobias
I Was Nervous as i was in ages
their were alot of things going through my mind,what if jake morphed,what if tom woke up,what if tom tried to kill jake,what if the police showed up,
i glanced at the clock it was 11:21PM we pulled up to jakes house
I Had Remembered were jake and tom's rooms were
Cassie had desided to stay in the car just incase David tried something
then cassie gave me a whole load of things a clorafoamed rag a pepsi that cassie had sliped a knockout pill into and a pistol
I Ran across the yard it wasn't to big it looked like they had planted a new tree
I Had desided it was too risky to come through the front door
i went around to the back and then tested the back of the pistol on the window not enough force,harder,harder,harder,then the window smashed i was hoping that no one would hear that i listened for a moment to make sure that no one had heard
i had remembered that Jake & Tom's bedrooms were upstairs it had looked like they had remodeled since then
i then crept through the kitchen i had to remember to do it quick otherwise the neibors would notice
After about 2 minutes i had found the staircase it went one way then the other
i patted my back pocket to make sure i still had the pistol it was big upstairs their were about 5 rooms then i came to a door i reconisesed before it was jakes bedroom i was reaching for the knob when i stoped myself how do i kidnap him without waking everyone up i thought to myself i had desided that my best choice was to knock out jake before he could make to much noise
I Opened the door slowly and then i saw jake in bed i had desided that suprising him would work i lunged at him but he woke up so I then i thru him into the wall Jake then deside to slam into me i fell against a wall and then a picture frame above me fell and broke
i grabed his arm and swung him into a lamp table the table broke and the lamp shattered jake then ramed into me cuasing me to fly into a bedpost i was feeling dazed should i use the pistol i thought to myself i had desided not to use it it would be to noisy and jake might die
i then pushed Jake into a dresser so hard that it tiped over and made a loud boom jake then became unconciece i checked his pulse to make sure i hadn't killed him he was still breathing i then slumped him over my shoulder
but then Tom was in the doorway holding a dracon beam but he wasn't going to shoot i relised that he hadn't reconised me i had deside to make up an excuse
"Hes a andalite"I Said
"Visser 3's orders he wants to kill it himself"I Said
"I Know that already I Was Going to kill him myself tonight"Tom said
I then suddered at what would've happened if i hadn't gotten here on time when i relised that the reason tom was carrying a dracon beam was he was going to kill jake how could've jake been so stupid i thought to myself i just remebered that crayak siad that the elemist won't interfear with anything this time
"wheres the kids parents" i said
"Had to go to a meeting with visser 3 was going to do the dirty work myself but seeing as visser 3's wanting to do it i don't mind not getting blood on my hand's"Tom said
"Although i want to come see it" tom said
I paniced how was i suppose to work this out i had just remembered the tampered with pepsi cassie had given me
"Hey want  a drink or what"I Said
i handed the pepsi to tom he examined it and then siad Andalite
I Had desided that i would grab the rag that was clorofoamed and i tried to force it over his nose but he resisted it and thru it over the side of the stairway then me grabed my throat and ramed me into a wall i was choking and then as everything was turning black i found the strenght to wrestle free i had desided that Tom was trying to kill me and that i had only one choice left and then i pulled out the pistol and shot Tom in the stomach tom gasped and was ovoisly shocked that i actully did it then he tried to fight me again but all his strenght was drain by the gunshot would then he fainted
I Quickly grabed Jake And Ran Downstairs i then went out the front  door and shoved Jake into the backseat
"Where Are you going!"Cassie Yelled
"To Get Tom" I Yelled back
i then ran back into the house and up the stair to grab tom tom was heavy and big he was 20 and i was 20 I Desided to grab something to get to down the stairs i found a piece of cardboar i went back to tom and placed him on it and slid him down the stairs i then heaved him over my soulder and tried walking back to the green lexus when i finnaly got their Cassie was revving the engine
"Cassie cool it i got him your going to flood the engine oh and cassie........I had to shoot Tom"I Said
"what!"Cassie Said
"He Was going to kill me can you see if hes ok when we get to the abandon house"I Said
"Yea Sure"Cassie Said
we had picked out an abondon house normaly we would go to the barn but the other cassie was there
when we had pulled up to the street i had signaled cassie to turn off the headlights and stay there i then got out of out of car i hadlooked at the place before i crept up to the window and choped off a small peice of wood then i cut the burglar alarm wire i did the same to the door and then when i figured i had made sure the burglar alam would work i smashed the window and felt for the latch to the window i then signaled for cassie to pull up their wern't any nearby niebors and the house was for sale but we were trying to be extra carefull Cassie and David then got out of the car I Noticed she wasn't holding a pistol while being near david,david noticed to
"So Now do you finaly trust me"David said
"Maybe"Casse Said
""Not to much"I Answered
"Cmon guys i won't go power hungry this time"David said
"Hey Just help us get tom and Jake into their ok"I Said
Cassie then helped me get tom thru the window while David Had Jake slumped over his shoulder after we had got the two thru the window we had desided that before cassie could fix tom we had to tie him up cassie found two chairs she put one on the 5th floor and one where we were standing
"Hey when are you guys going to save my parents"David Said
"After Were done here so you don't go running of with your parents when we help you besides its tuesday visser 3's probably going to kill them on sunday probably"I Said
i was helping cassie tie toms legs and hands together and then we tied toms stomach to the chaiar wed figure that would do after we tied a band aound toms neck and mouth
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 08:40:43 AM by DaDude474 »

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
Re: Book #55-The Choice
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 11:04:38 AM »
It's an interesting story. ;) Despite all the grammatical errors, it's purdy good.