Animorphs Section > Animorphs Forum Classic

K.A racist? Horrible Anti-Animorphs Email

(1/7) > >>

Animorphsjake:
I got an email from this person (have no idea who he/she is) and the person  said this in the email:

K.A applegate is racist! Here is the evidence:

Cassie has the most weak battle morph

K.A makes Cassie look like a wimp compared to Jake and Rachel (Who are white)
    Katherine makes Cassie look like a wimp because shes always caring about feelings

HELP STOP ANIMORPHS!!!!

And that was the email. I think this is bull crap, dont know about you guys.

RYTX:
How, you want us to spam him to death?

Stupid people believe stupid things, Cassie was also a gifted morpher, terribly insightful and had many attributes that made her an irreplaceable member of the team.

I'm assuming you know this guy since he emailed you, but in either case ignore it and/or just tell him to shove off, don't try for a war with him though. :P

Animorphsjake:

--- Quote from: RYTX on July 23, 2008, 03:34:27 PM ---

I'm assuming you know this guy since he emailed you, but in either case ignore it and/or just tell him to shove off, don't try for a war with him though. :P

--- End quote ---

NO, I dont. He might know my email adress from my website though

Estelore:
Jake was Jewish-sorta', and he has some of the best morphs. Don't forget, the Applegate/Grant family named their SON Jake.
Marco is Hispanic, and he's the smartest human involved, defying all stereotypes.
Rachel, the Nordic-Caucasian stereotype *insert verb here* (you mightn't know what happens to her, so I'll not spoil it).

The only thing to make it LESS racist is to add a character of Asian descent!

ANItiger13:

--- Quote from: Estelore on July 23, 2008, 03:39:51 PM ---The only thing to make it LESS racist is to add a character of Asian descent!

--- End quote ---

And have the Asian be the best driver. :P

But, yeah. Cassie was the best morpher, even if she had a weak battle morph. And all of Este's points make...points...I don't see how K.A. would be racist if they thought about it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version