Author Topic: M.C.C.F.  (Read 8429 times)

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
Re: M.C.C.F.
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2010, 11:11:18 PM »
<Don't worry about it right now. Let's go ahead and get the trap cut, first. Shaun, are you in?>

((G'night!))
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2010, 11:35:51 PM »
Cobra drew his Dracon and turned it up to full. "Where are we cutting again?"
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2010, 08:46:17 PM »
"Yeah i'm in."
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2010, 12:47:32 AM »
<We glaze the sand between here and the mouth of the cave.>

((Guys, please... paragraphs? Pretty please? It's finals week; I really don't have the spare neurogliae for plot right now.))
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2010, 07:44:52 AM »
((Sorry. I'm in finals too when I get home I'll post more.))

Post Merged: December 14, 2010, 03:43:03 PM
"Glaze? Ok." I switched my dracon up to the highest setting and began firing  at the ground with rapid shots. I walked towards the cave while continuing to fire at the ground the job went quickly and soon it was done. The ground was coated in a thick layer of glass."You guys will need to get the slab I can't help with that."
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 03:43:03 PM by Cobra »
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #110 on: December 14, 2010, 03:47:04 PM »
I began my morph to gorilla as the changes began Cobra finished up his job and i started off towards the slab that me and Finch will be moving in the distance I saw Hork-Bajir and humans running from the building.

<I hope that Galla made it out ok, i said to myself.>
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2010, 03:59:10 PM »
"I'll go check on the Howlers." I made my way over to the building and began morphing King Cobra. When it was done I slithered around the side of the building. I coiled up inside abush. I watched the Howler keep watch over the ship. <I'll tell you if the Howlers begin coming around the building.>
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2010, 09:34:19 PM »
<Sounds good.> I had just finished my bear morph; I was beginning already to hate the thick fur in this heat, but if everything went according to plan, I wouldn't need to stay in morph for long, anyway. 

I lumbered over to Shaun's side and reared onto my hind legs... then WHUMP!!! I threw my whole weight forward against the slab that earlier had blocked our escape. It jarred free with a heavy CRASHHHHhhhh... I hefted one end of it up off the ground and waited for Shaun to take the other half of its weight.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2010, 09:52:43 PM »
I used all the power my arms would allow me and lifted my side of the slab and we started walking it over to our destination. The slab was starting to get heavy by the time we were finished but our trap was set.

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2010, 10:00:20 PM »
The howlers heard the noise and began to walk around the base to investigate. <Guys they're coming!> when they had walked around the side of the building I demorphed and remorphed my battle morph. The Komodo Dragon! I began walking around the base.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #115 on: December 15, 2010, 09:31:02 PM »
I demorphed behind some rubble and scrambled for a weapon; I found a large Shredder lying nearby, and I picked it up. 

Weird, I thought Cobra had planned to go falcon to lure them? The Komodo was terribly slow... and now I no longer had thought-speech to my advantage.

Shaun was still in earshot.
"Shaun, can you ask him why he isn't a bird by now? I thought the plan was to use him for bait?!"

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #116 on: December 15, 2010, 09:35:51 PM »
<Cobra why are you not in a bird morph? We thought you were a distraction?>

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2010, 11:11:05 PM »
<They left before I did. I will be back in a moment.> I had forgotten about that part of the plan. I backed around the building to remorph Flacon when I was done I flew infront of the Howlers. <Here they come!>
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #118 on: December 18, 2010, 11:48:59 AM »
"Finch get ready here they come, Cobra is leading them this way!" I morphed half way to Gorilla just in case this didn't work i'd have less time to finish my morph than everybody else. i held my shredder in my hand to use encase i didnt want to get to close. 

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #119 on: December 18, 2010, 06:10:04 PM »
((G'man, you're already IN gorilla morph. Umn... guys, do we want to maybe put this RPG on indefinite hold while we work on Resurrection? It seems like it is going to be tough to keep up with both, for all three of us, and Resurrection is definitely a bigger 'responsibility', with more people involved. Whadda' you all think?))