Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54630 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1230 on: November 04, 2008, 09:54:54 AM »
((Is this going to be another illusion, or the real thing?))

<Emily, cover Hu. Keep going, and we'll catch up!> Cody said as he dived into the ship. With the addition of Kelran, things were very crowded in the bugfighter. The two Horks were trying to hold him down without getting killed, while the Taxxon tried vainly to keep the ship airborne. He started pushing random buttons on the control panel to keep the ship from taking off with Kelran.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1231 on: November 04, 2008, 01:06:11 PM »
((I was thinking it would be the real deal, but if you guys prefer it to be an illusion. . . .))

"You're behaving more like a lapdog than a Smilodite, Bened!" Hu sneered.  Bened seemed not to care.  Did the Yeerks put him under some mind control process to guarantee his loyalty?

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1232 on: November 04, 2008, 01:12:15 PM »
((Let it be the real thing if you want. That might be interesting.))

Emily wasn't sure about the other Smilodite. She could smell him, and he even gave off heat. Was it real? She felt Hu yelling for Bened, possibly, but wasn't sure what he was saying.

<I need more practice in this form if I'm going to figure out how to understand spoken speech.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1233 on: November 04, 2008, 02:22:10 PM »
Without warning the dracon of the left Hork Bajir simply seemed to materialze in Kelran's back paw. While not especially dextrous, his back paws could still grasp things, and the dracons the Horks carried were specifically designed for bulky appendages.
His captors had not thought to have to deal with a creature who could grasp with all 4 of his appendages.
He simply pulled the trigger without bothering to change the setting, vaporizing one of the Hork Bajir.
Kelran looked almost comical as he dropped to the floor, but there was nothing comical about the firerce look on his face as he transitioned to all fours, and simply went beak and claws for the other one.
Within moments there was nothing left of it but a bloodied and unrecognizeable carcass.

Kelran was upset at having been caught off guard by the centipede alien, and even if the Hork Bajir had not really restrained or captured him, he would have preferred simply dispatching them both before they knew what hit them.
He turned to the centipede who was now making a rapid series of extremely angry clicks and hisses.
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1234 on: November 04, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »
<Alright! You rock Kelran. Now what say we throw the Taxxon out and hijack this thing?> Cody said. He had been dodging around as the Taxxon tried to eat him, but too much had been going on for it to put in very much effort.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #1235 on: November 04, 2008, 08:21:21 PM »
Kelran smirked, "With pleasure"
He poked out the Taxxon's eyes, and held it wriggling in his talons over the windows edge. The sharp prongs on its legs scraped at him a bit, but he didnt mind, so long as that mouth full of teeth stayed away from his head.
"Would you do the honors?" he said to Cody.
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1236 on: November 04, 2008, 11:42:18 PM »
The visser commanded Bened to attack, as if he were some guard dog.  Hu found it atrocious, his Smilodite pride directing his emotions.  Smilodites were not to be commanded like lesser beings!  The insult of it fueled Hu's already steaming anger.  But Hu could not tell if this was just an elaborate illusion, but he found that he did not care.

Hu's size increased as the plates began to ripple down his back. . . .

((Hu still harbors hostility to Peter, yes.))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #1237 on: November 05, 2008, 11:19:08 AM »
(wishes traycon would post so we can get fighting but realizes we need the alone time lol and jake don't post your ideas in the open forum pm someone)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1238 on: November 05, 2008, 03:40:25 PM »
Cody rammed the button to open the hatch, and Kelran threw it out. Its body burst apart when it landed. <They must not be very durable. Okay, let's go find Hu and Emily.>

((So Visser Five is there with Hu?))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1239 on: November 05, 2008, 05:07:27 PM »
((Yes.  Using Bened as a mindless Pokemon, so to speak.))

Bened slashed, tearing up a tree trunk, but missing Hu, his intended target.  Hu fully devolved and began his charge.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1240 on: November 05, 2008, 05:13:00 PM »
<Guys. We've got Visser Five here.> Emily thought spoke to Kelran and Cody.

<We've got a bugfighter! As soon as Kelran figures out the controls, we'll fry them both.> cody replied.

Emily creeped up behind the Visser, and delivered three doses of venom in a second. She then high tailed it away. Visser Five cried out, then began coming after her. Tearing up grass and limbs as he came.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #1241 on: November 05, 2008, 05:34:24 PM »
(wishes traycon would post so we can get fighting but realizes we need the alone time lol and jake don't post your ideas in the open forum pm someone)
((Sorry. Massive cold of death is still trying to kill me with phlem...But at least the meds are working! XD Oh, and Happy Late Birthday, Cloaked!!!))

"So, she's your ex?" That explained a lot. "She seems a bit...posessive of you." She tossed her hair idly, taking a sip of her drink.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1242 on: November 05, 2008, 07:07:21 PM »
((Thanks, Tray!  I only wish my sister and neice could have gotten here for it . . . but oh well.))

Hu saw that Emily was in danger, but Bened was managing to keep him at bay.  He was like a very persistant mouse, a mouse with sharp, sharp, sharp claws.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1243 on: November 05, 2008, 07:19:15 PM »
Yarin and Nichole finished their meal,  "We have to get back to my ship I have to demorph." Yarin said quietly.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 03:48:45 PM by Yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1244 on: November 08, 2008, 03:49:17 PM »
(I'm just posting here to remind people that this story is still here)