Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54723 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #405 on: August 30, 2008, 09:45:46 PM »
(oh my god i actually own the future is wild dvd and love it and watch it regularly also i was thinking of a 3D holographic imagery system
 we must compare  animal  species sometime.) 
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 09:47:56 PM by yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #406 on: August 30, 2008, 09:50:12 PM »
((And, here I was, afraid you wouldn't know what it was, yarin . . .  ;).  Now just add in the PokeDex thing, and you have an Encarta.  Hu happens to be very attached to his -- like the Omnitrix is attached to Ben in Ben10.))

As apprehension consumed Hu, he absent-mindedly scrolled down the Aruten species list, looking through the various species, some of which are quite monstrous by human standards.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #407 on: August 30, 2008, 10:13:36 PM »
(I watch ben 10 and ben 10 alien force to lol)

At the same time Yarin was at his ship's computer reviewing all the non sentient animals on Nya, and comparing them to Earth animals.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 10:35:58 PM by yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #408 on: August 31, 2008, 07:58:49 AM »
((Ready whenever Cody is  ;D ))

Kelran noticed Hu scrolling rapidly through a massive amount of images and informaitonal alphanumerics he couldnt read.
"Thats got an awfly large datacore for something so compact, especially considering it has a holoplate"
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #409 on: August 31, 2008, 08:30:08 AM »
Cody went to Kelran's place that afternoon to talk to him about the observatory.

"Hey Kelran. I checked out the observatory, and know how to get in. We just need to get you a small morph, like the one I've got. We can get the DNA sample at Yarin's ship."

They went there, and Cody showed him the insect morph that he used to get through the vents into the building.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #410 on: August 31, 2008, 10:10:00 AM »
((I probably should mention that Hu and other Smilodites are plantigrade (foot design similiar to humans), not digigrade (sp?; foot design were the ankle is raised when walking.))

Hu had the cave to himself when Cody came for Kelran.  Apparently, for some mission at something called an observatory.  Hu had no idea what such a place is, but he felt that it didn't matter for him to know at the moment.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #411 on: August 31, 2008, 12:28:25 PM »
As Kelran glanced down at the small insectoid life form Cody was showing him, he very rapidly changed his mind.
"No offence, but I refuse to become some sort of bone-less chitin covered milimeter long disgusting creature.
Mammals of your kind without any sort of natural skin covering, tail, or talons and beak, much less wings, were worrisome enough."
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #412 on: August 31, 2008, 02:22:56 PM »
((I think the bug is kind of big, though still small enough to hold in one's hand. I don't really remember, though.))

"But it flies. It has a stinger, and a nasty attitude. It's a stinging bug of death." Cody said, trying to show off the insect. He knew he liked it. He didn't want to push too hard, though, as he was well aware that Kelran didn't like being ordered around.

"There might be another way, though a bit riskier. I have a morph of an adult who works there. If you come with me in Human form, I may be able to convince the guard that you're an intern or new employee of some kind. You talk about your interest in stars, and it might work. Or we could go there and I can help you think of a plan that suits you better."

"I wonder if Yarin is around. He could come as well." He said absentmindedly.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #413 on: August 31, 2008, 02:45:00 PM »
((To Kelran its smaller by perspective and attitude  :) ))

"I much prefer the idea of bluffing our way in. It was not one of my majors, but I belive I have sufficient Stellar Cartographical knowledge to appear to be a new employee or 'intern'"

Kelran turned, then turned back, "I must agree, it does look rather vicious and well equipped for something of its relative size"
Which was about the best compliment Kelran ever gave an insect.
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #414 on: August 31, 2008, 02:58:17 PM »
So they went. They stopped a good distance away, then Cody left Kelran to have a quick look around. The Human he had the DNA of was nowhere near the front door, which was excellent. He returned to Kelran, and they morphed Human. Cody used a lab coat as clothes for the man.

"Ok, once we get past the guard we can start working our way to where we want to be."

They approached the guard, who barely glanced at Cody but gave Kelran a look.

"He's with me. I'm giving him a look around, so maybe he'll take a job here."

Soon they were in. Cody found a place where the cameras wouldn't see them, so they could talk. "Okay, what do you want to look at exactly? If we find the proper room, we'll know which keycard to 'borrow'."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #415 on: August 31, 2008, 03:29:12 PM »
Kelran thought for a moment, "All I need is acces to a terminal wired to the building's mainframe computer, from there I can control the telescope if need bem and acces any previously recorded charts and images. I may actually have to position and use one of the apparti depending on the scale and scope of the charts"
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #416 on: August 31, 2008, 03:37:05 PM »
"Alright, the main computer room is on the upper floor."

They went upstairs, and Cody asked one of the workers if he could borrow her keycard. He said he lost his, so she let him have hers. They then made it into the control room.

"Let's see if we can hack this thing." He said as he sat down in the chair. He started running through some numbers, attempting to get in.

Unfortunately, the guard had done a check up on anyone wanting jobs at the place. They were beginning to see that something was wrong, especially when they found the real guy, and he had no memory of bringing anyone inside to show them around.

((Ok, things should start going bad soon. I haven't decided if there will be any Human controllers working there yet.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #417 on: September 01, 2008, 10:25:05 AM »
(where are Nichole and Yarin at this point?  will you guys need backup?)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #418 on: September 01, 2008, 10:41:30 AM »
(where are Nichole and Yarin at this point?  will you guys need backup?)
((I'm planning for things to go wrong. If you want to supply backup, that would be cool. I'm not sure where Nichole and Yarin are right now, but I think they were together the night before. You can improvise on that.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #419 on: September 01, 2008, 11:47:11 AM »
((After getting chocolate from Yarin and talking for a bit, Nichole probably flew back to the dorm. She may or may not be in class. Depends on the time/day. ^.^'))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"