Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54675 times)

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #810 on: October 06, 2008, 08:57:33 PM »
peter  darkstone's ship flew out of z-space faster than normal.

"Captain! pool ship dead ahead." yelled his pilot.
 "all systems funtunal? we need to make sure we can take it out if we can." peter said.
"all systens funtinal sir."
"full speed ahead. battle stations every one.peter answered.
he turned his head in time to see a blade ship zoom into view.
"D*mn visser 5," he cursed under his beath.
"sheilds at maximum."
<Peter my old friend how many times must I tell you not to get in my way?>
the vissers voice rang out through his mind like a death sentence.
The dracon beams smashed into their left engine. they spiraled down to earth.
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #811 on: October 06, 2008, 09:09:58 PM »
when he awoke peter's ship was an exploded shell. all his crew were dead and he was stuck on this planet.
"at least it has my species on it." he said to himself where am I? he thought.
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #812 on: October 06, 2008, 09:32:39 PM »
(ok first thank you for choosing our rpg to join second add a back story what's Peter doing in space since humans haven't exactly conqured the galaxy at this point it doesn't really make sense. personaly i'd go with him being captured but not by the yeerks maybe the skrit na and then sold to the yeerks later at least that way it gives him an excuse to be in space.
Third whatever you decide  delete your posts that are about what you choose.
fourth wait for some of the others to get here and tell you more about it and we'll help you determine when and what the best way to introduce your character will be.)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 09:38:30 PM by yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #813 on: October 06, 2008, 10:14:47 PM »
((I think I may have created a plot hole. For the sake of continuation, let's say the Yarin comforting happens before Cody sprays Kelran, and that the shield is already down. Sorry for confusion. As for Humans in space, maybe he could be someone who was captured by Skrit Na, and escaped.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #814 on: October 07, 2008, 07:33:10 AM »
Kresillet had absolutely no idea how to really use Kelran's body, and because of his neural connection Kelran's reflexes were being blocked.
All the same, Kresillet flailed with the sword in one claw, and with Kelran's outstreched other claw.
Something connected quite forcibly with someone, and there was a large spurt of blood and a loud scream of pain.

((You all can decide who was unfortunate enough, and how badly))
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #815 on: October 07, 2008, 07:46:22 AM »
Emily charged in to pin him to the wall, but when he started swinging the sword, she didn't have enough room to maneuver. The sword sliced through her left horn, and dug into her shoulder through the thick fur. She could feel blood coming down her leg, and couldn't hold her front left leg down for the pain. Kelran was stuck, though.

<Hu. You might want to get over here with the sleep spice before he starts slicing me like a turkey dinner.>

"That sword really is hardcore." Cody said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #816 on: October 07, 2008, 08:07:05 AM »
Kressillet shouted in rage, "IF I HAD FULL CONTROL!!! IF ONLY!!! You would all be DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD..."
Then mercifully Hu hit him with the sleeping spices.
It took three times the usual dose, but with the last one Kelran fell to the floor like a rock, the sword hit the floor of the cave, went right through the solid rock like it wasnt there, and stuck.

Kelran's last thought about Cody's last comment had been, <dang right its hardcore.>
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #817 on: October 07, 2008, 08:11:34 AM »
Emily began to demorph shortly afterward.

"Now. Someone help me yank this sword out of the wall. Kelran is losing his sword wielding priviledges as of this moment." Cody said as he began wrestling with the lodged sword. "He who pulleth this sword shall be king of all England."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #818 on: October 07, 2008, 08:20:58 AM »
"I do not understand your reference but here," Yarin braced himself against the cave wall with one arm and with the other three pulled the sword out.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #819 on: October 07, 2008, 08:25:46 AM »
"I'm going to take you to see some classic movies soon." Cody said.

Yarin got the nutrients administered, and put the force field back up. The blade was taken to Yarin's ship, where it should be safe. While he was there, Cody brought more field disks and some furniture to sit or lay on.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #820 on: October 07, 2008, 09:37:20 AM »
((If Cody gets any ideas about not giving the sword back after the Yeerk is out, Kelran won't need any extra weapons except those already biologically endowed to turn him into dinner or worse.  ;) ))
((Ill let yall talk and such before he wakes up again. Once the Yeerk enters the final stages of strvation no amount of sleeping spice or anything else will put him down...))
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #821 on: October 07, 2008, 12:05:05 PM »
((Oh sure, he's still quite dangerous. He's just slightly less dangerous without his sword.))

"So you've finally learned to be nice? You said there were multiple ways to get someone to do what you want, so you're going to try the kindness approach?" Emily asked Cody once he came back. she hadn't immediately remorphed since Kelran was out.

"No. I was talking about poking and prodding him like you've been doing me. With Kelran, though, we may need a cattle prod."

"Argh! You never stop, do you!?"

"Baby steps, Emily. Baby steps."

"More like launch you out of the nest like a Sparrow chick."

"You say that, after I brought you a chair and mat to be more comfy while you stay here?"

"Well...maybe now would be a good idea to move him. Somewhere more hospitable and man made."

"Don't be dissing Kelran and Hu's crib now."

"I wouldn't wish these accomodations on anyone, and I use that term loosely."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #822 on: October 07, 2008, 02:43:24 PM »
((I was referring to *after* Kresillet is a carcass in a cyldiner on Kelran's shelf... IE Cody and Yarin better have plans to give back what's his unconditionally once he's yeerk free or he will take it and a good deal more in a most fatal manner.  :P He feels... strongly. about his sword.

PS; Kelran thanks Cody for defending his 'crib' and would like to point out that its better than alot of silly cramped over-pricy human houses ::)  :D ))
Until it is no more....

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #823 on: October 07, 2008, 03:05:02 PM »
(lol pimp my cave)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #824 on: October 07, 2008, 03:53:45 PM »
((Oh, ok. Of course Kelran will be told where it is as soon as Kressellit is gone.))

Ani-Master 2014!