Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54676 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #795 on: October 06, 2008, 10:36:43 AM »
Yarin began to eat the terran food, keeping his mind on the connection between Yeerk and host.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #796 on: October 06, 2008, 10:42:23 AM »
"'Kill Kelran instantly,'" Hu echoed.  And for the first time in hours, Hu smiled.  "Maybe. . . . Or maybe not.  Unlike your beloved Vissy, I have far more powerful means at my desposal.  I have a shrewd idea of a powder or draught that could prevent that.  Or deprive you of your oh-so-precious Kadrona.  You just never know.  But still, this is the most painful way for you to get what you deserve."

Hu was, of course, basically blowing smoke, for the most part.  He would have to be incredibly lucky that anything he did, didn't harm Kelran.  But saying this made him feel better.  And, Hu hoped, instill fear in the Yeerk.

"Oh, under-trained we may be in battle, but we -- at least, I have been trained in other areas.  And yes, we are certainly under-manned, but this force is sufficient, I assure you.  I am also far more experienced in battle than you realize.  Ever felt a Smilodite claw in you?  No?  Well, I have.  From my own brother, no less." Hu smile had long since faded and his eyes narrowed as he gazed at the Gryphon.  "And we do not know that Kelran himself is thinking this.  You could be lying to us, for all we know.  I don't trust you, parasite." Hu spat the last word.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #797 on: October 06, 2008, 10:49:44 AM »
"I suppose if you came out now, we could give you a quick death. However, you'd likely want Kelran to suffer as much as possible while you die." Cody said. "However, there are multiple ways to feed someone. Yarin, do you have needles in your ship? We could give Kelran nutrients through his bloodstream."

<I'm surprised you know about doing things intravaneously (sp?).> Emily said.

"I've been in a hospital before. They had tubes in my arm giving me blood. That could work for other stuff too. We know Kelran doesn't think highly of us. We can't even control the guy. He'll come around, though."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #798 on: October 06, 2008, 11:11:48 AM »
"My people have not used needles in years but I believe I may have something that will work." Yarin morphed to human and ran back to his ship he came back with hypo sprays full of nutritional supplements.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #799 on: October 06, 2008, 11:45:39 AM »
Kresillet laughed even harder, "Oh you do well not to trust me Smilodite. You would do even better not to trust anyone at all on this world."
He turned to Cody, "Come around will he? This Gryphon stood for a day and more against a constant onslaught, I have been used in the past to break non-coperative hosts, but that is defined as a single gesture or word spoken out of control, or uncomfortable effort required of the Yeerk inside.
There is not a known being in this galaxy that once infested could resist that well for that long.
You honestly think that you can bend such a creature to your will?
You can not even lead your own kind well enough to accomplish a simple raid, do not meddle with a creature who is far above you.
And what does that say about your chances in this war? In the end I have bent this creature to my will, I could bend that Smilodite or that Nyac twice as easily, what would your resistance be without them?"

Now it was Kresillets turn to blow smoke, he had no idea whether or not Yarin was infestation compatible, Yeerks had encountered Nyac before, but their biology and military files were classified to all bu Vissers. It was an open secret that it had to do with their immense genetic capabilites or some such thing.  And as they had learned with Bened, Smilodites were totally infestation incompatible.
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #800 on: October 06, 2008, 11:55:16 AM »
"I'm not going to try to force Kelran to do anything. I've already learned that he's too stubborn for that. There are more ways to get someone to do something than with blunt force, though." Cody said.

"I don't know if it's possible to defeat the Yeerks as we are, but I have no greater purpose in life. I have nothing else to do."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #801 on: October 06, 2008, 12:13:38 PM »
Hu actually laughed at the Yeerk's bolstering.  "You think you can break me?  'Bend me to your will'.  You saw what begat us.  You saw my ancient, evolutionary ancestor.  They were well known for their savage natures.  That beast is now a part, an extension of myself.  I can call on it whenever I should have need for it.  Not all Smilodites have been able to accomplish such a feat, very few have.  They are legends, of course, but not a one has existed for 493 Aruten years ((roughly 11,359 Earth years)).  Bened is the only Smilodite you know, Yeerk, and he is a weak specimen.  In both scruples and morals."  This rant was direct towards the Yeerk, but it was also Hu's way of revealing that fact to his allies.

"I've had enough of this," Hu said.  "With everyone's agreement, I would like to dowse Yeerky here with some Sleep Spice.  I have plenty."

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #802 on: October 06, 2008, 12:21:57 PM »
"Fine by me." Cody said. "We'll need him to be still so Yarin can get nutrients into Kelran. Yarin, you'll likely need to remove the barrier. Emily can help you hold him while Hu throws sleep spice on him."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #803 on: October 06, 2008, 12:25:20 PM »
"You need not endanger yourselves." Yarin said.  "I have only need one hand to inject him with and I can hold him with the other three.  Are you ready Hu? I will begin to lower the forcefield now."

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #804 on: October 06, 2008, 12:41:32 PM »
Kresillet chuckled and unsheathed Kelran's sword. "Care to loose some of those limbs Nyac? This fellow may be very light for his size, but his muscle mass accounts for an unimagineable component of his weight. I can now hit you with this sword with enough force to shatter a duracrete block. You would do well to do as the Smildote says, but dont forget, a metabolism this big needs a double dose.
OH! Im forgetting.
You are Yarin, the scourge of Benthos Prime.
Why dont you summon another of your genoformed demons now?
To handle the situation in your preferred fashion. Murder IS your preferred mode of operation isnt it? Certainly if the Benthons were any indication..."

Kresillet turned Kelran to face the others, "Oh? he didnt tell you? This is the Nyac who did our job for us. He set loose a geneticly anomalous creature on the world of Benthos prime. After the level of destruction it wreaked, the Benthons were a ridiculously easy target."

He raised one of Kelran's 'eyebrows' "Something tells me you lot don't trust eachother very much eh? even Kelran here has held alot back. Would you like to hear?"
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #805 on: October 06, 2008, 12:57:04 PM »
((He still has his sword? No way!))

" I didn't notice he still had his sword." Cody said as he picked up another energy drink.

<Is what he says true, Yarin?> Emily asked.

"Focus on Kelran, Emily." Cody said, as he began shaking the drink. "I don't care if he has his sword. He's not getting out of here." Then, he popped the cap on the can. Soda sprayed Kelran's eyes, blinding him, and Emily took that opportunity to charge.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 01:04:50 PM by Nohensen »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #806 on: October 06, 2008, 01:11:57 PM »
"I don't believe him," Hu said brusquely.  He had to stop himself from transforming however.  Hu snapped at the Yeerk, "If the Sleep Spice doesn't stop you, I have plenty of Cryos Crystals.  Freeze you into a block of ice.  Disorientation Dust to make you think up is down, left is right, and short is long."

Hu pulled the out the Sleep Spice with one hand and unsheathed the claws on his other hand.  "Don't make me hurt you." he threatened idly.  "Your sword doesn't protect you from the claws or fangs of a Gigantofatalismilodon.  Such a thing will be an annoyance."

Hu knew perfectly well that the cave was too small, but he didn't care at the moment.  With his emotions as they were it was difficult not to regress.  "Don't make me angry, Yeerk, you won't like me when I'm angry."

((Sorry, couldn't resist the Hulk thing.))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #807 on: October 06, 2008, 01:35:31 PM »
"Unfortunatly yes Emily, there was an virus on Benthos prime that wiped out an entire species of animal the Benthos hired me to  create an animal to fill the niche.  Something went horribly wrong in the creation prosess and a hulking mutated behemoth was created instead.  It ravedged the land killing hundreds before it was finally destroyed."  Yarin said. his skin changing dark purple mixed with red from the regret and shame he was feeling.

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #808 on: October 06, 2008, 02:04:59 PM »
Nichole walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, squeezing lightly. "We all make mistakes," she murmured. "Even Kelran and, I'm sure, his new little friend." She smiled at Kelran.

(("Don't make me...hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm...hungry. Wait." From the second movie.))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #809 on: October 06, 2008, 07:55:28 PM »
((Well I wasnt going to let that get left, its his most important prop item. by faaar. Sure it would only be a pittance to a ginganta-hulk-smilodite.... if hes a very smart one. It only takes one inward thrust.....  >:D Not that Kelran has plans for that.
IS the field still up? If so how did soday spary in his eyes....?
and is the whole comforting Yarin thing going on BEFORE or after the soda can goes pop? providing that the field is down...))
Until it is no more....