Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54679 times)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #780 on: October 05, 2008, 07:18:20 PM »
Hu snapped his head over to the thing using his friend, ignoring Nichole's words, and snarled, "How about we don't, filthy parasite?"

Hu still had his arms frozen and had not moved from his position.  He had not accepted any food or anything.  He was not hungry.  But he was angrier than he had been in his life.  He supposed that his tranformation had changed something deep down inside.  Hu continued to glare at the Yeerk using Kelran, perfectly prepared to attack, but also prepared to keep his emotions controlled.  He had to -- lest he become a Gigantofatalismilodon again, and literally give away the location of the cave.  And potentially deactivating some of the safeguards he placed around the place.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #781 on: October 05, 2008, 07:22:24 PM »
Emily had woken Cody so he could take something, and he was sipping an energy drink when Kressillet spoke.

"You know, Kelran's not too bad a ride. All he needs is a good saddle." He said, trying to mask his concern for Kelran. One of his hands was resting on the ground, and Emily stepped on it with her hoof. "Ow!" He yelped, as she glared at him as best as a buffalo could.

He continued as he rubbed his hand. "I've never actually talked to a Yeerk, but I figure you can't be too different from other aliens. What do you want to talk about?"

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #782 on: October 05, 2008, 07:23:33 PM »
"There's no harm in just talking," Nichole said gently to Hu. "Here. Have a sandwich." She took one out of the bag and held it out to Hu, waiting for Kelran's reply. She snorted when Cody made the comment. "Want to ride him again, eh?"
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #783 on: October 05, 2008, 07:30:13 PM »
Hu thanked Nichole, but refused the sandwich.  He had no desire for food at the moment.  He still didn't move from his spot, just outside the cave, where he stood standing.  His ears were flat on his skull though, and his tail was twitching hostilely.  Hu was still suppressing turning back into the beast, and he could control it, to a point.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #784 on: October 05, 2008, 07:33:13 PM »
"Anyone else want a sandwich?" she asked. She was already mostly done with her first one, but she didn't want feel like the only one really eating.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #785 on: October 05, 2008, 07:35:29 PM »
((Should we add that it starts raining during this?  I think it'll fit the mood -- or at least, Hu's mood.))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #786 on: October 05, 2008, 07:37:33 PM »
Cody took not of Hu's behavior. Was he still stressed over the torture and all, or did turning into that thing affect his personality? He couldn't ask Hu to go take a walk and try to calm down. He was the one person there that could go head to head with Kelran alone and win. He would just have to take the chance, and try to focus on Kressillet.

Outside, the clap of thunder could be heard. Soon after, a light rain started to fall.

"Yeah, I'll take one." He said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #787 on: October 05, 2008, 07:39:49 PM »
"Ugh, I hate the rain sometimes," Nichole said. "What about you?" she asked Kelran/Kressillet. "And, seriously, you haven't told me if you wanted a sandwich."

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #788 on: October 05, 2008, 09:05:16 PM »
Kresillet shook his head. "Oh no.. that sort of food will not save me from the starvation I am fated to suffer."
He sounded ALMOST fleetingly like an innocent man resigned to his fate.
His next words shattered the illusion.
"Why so serious Hu? you have in effect saved Kelran.. OH! thats right... you could save your comrade, but you didnt have it in you to kill your own flesh and blood when he chose the opposite side. Pity. I wanted his promotion slot."
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #789 on: October 05, 2008, 09:31:53 PM »
"Kelran. Is Kelran hungry then?" she asked, smiling calmly. "I didn't buy all this food for nothing. Someone's gotta be hungry."

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #790 on: October 05, 2008, 10:00:21 PM »
Yarin opened three eyes and said calmly "I could stand to eat except I do not know what your food will do to me"
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #791 on: October 05, 2008, 10:04:50 PM »
"Are you allergic to anything?" she asked, scanning the ingredients list.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #792 on: October 05, 2008, 10:16:32 PM »
"Not that I know of, however there is no way to be sure."
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #793 on: October 06, 2008, 10:09:33 AM »
Hu continued to glare at the Yeerk.  "You know, we don't have to wait for you to starve you know.  I can cut you out of there at any time. . . . This just seems the most painful for you, you filithy parasite."

Hu then turned to his right and glanced outside of the cave.  Then shut his eyes, resigned to his duty.  Truly accepting the fact that nothing could be as it was on Aruten.  Accepting the fact he may never be able to go back.  The only other Smilodite he would be able to see is Bened, but this did not please him.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #794 on: October 06, 2008, 10:26:36 AM »
Kresillet laughed, "Oh let me remind you, you can not cut me out for the same reason that the Visser could not cut IN.
You would kill Kelran, instantly.
As for him wanting to eat? Oh he would quite literally kill for food and drink, but if I have to starve, so should he.
If I have to die, he should be forced to feel and see what I have to feel and see, and you should all be forced to deal with my words. Or are you all to cowardly for even that? Im afriad I have to warn you... Kelran does not place much confidence in your little resistance.
The words that come to his mind are 'under-trained, and under-manned, and in-experienced'." 
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....