Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54680 times)

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #765 on: October 04, 2008, 10:12:00 PM »
((well Kelran has some *very* Ax and Marco like moments as well, he has sardonic humor and his deadpan geek moments  :P
He Got Rachel's reckless black and white gung ho, a partial dose of Marco's sardonic humor and all his ruthlessness, and he got Ax's morals and geekyness.  :D))

Kelran waited for Kressillet to re-waken. He was not going to waste effort on him this time. He would simply let him have his way unless he attempted to hurt someone....
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #766 on: October 04, 2008, 10:14:25 PM »
Yarin nodded to Emily. "Yes I do, I have some small generators on my ship I will be back with them in ten of your minutes." Yarin said as he morphed to falcon.  Ten minutes later he came back with four small disks, he demorphed and placed them 10 feet from Kelran on all sides, it formed a large dome around him.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 10:17:04 PM by yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #767 on: October 05, 2008, 10:16:54 AM »
((Nichole might rival Hu for the position of Cassie. She's a marine bio major (not quite a vet, but still working with animals) who doesn't tend to like violence. Plus, she's the only one so far who's quit for a very Cassie reason. Then again, she's got a bit of Rachel thrown in there with the fascination with guns. She's not quite at the same humor level as Marco, but that's because I haven't had a chance for her to be in a "funny" mood, and I think my humor's much dryer. Though I think she is the geekest here. I also put a lot of myself into her character, because I didn't want a carbon copy of my other character without the Yeerk. Which is why I didn't turn Cole into the "ooh, I luff violence" type.))

Nichole tried to sleep, but it just wasn't coming to her. Her mind was too hyped up to even begin to sleep. A part of her wondered if she should go track down some Star Trek or Stargate Atlantis, but that might induce strange, sci-fi like dreams that shouldn't be repeated in polite and/or male company. So, instead, she rolled over and stared at Kelran. Then looked at Yarin. Emily. Cody.
She rubbed her eyes, groaned, and grabbed her glasses, shoving them on her face. "Do you think if I lay here long enough, I'll actually fall asleep? Or should I just go on a groceries run?" She wasn't hungry, exactly. She just wanted to do something. Anything that might be deemed slightly useful.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #768 on: October 05, 2008, 10:59:15 AM »
"Some food would be nice. We'll definitely need to feed Kelran while he's here. I'm sure he eats meat." Emily said. She felt uncomfortable sitting in a cave. Surrounded by dirt and rocks. The force field made her feel a bit safer, though. A bit of dust fell down from the ceiling, and she brushed it out of her hair with disgust.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #769 on: October 05, 2008, 11:10:28 AM »
"Ok. Anyone got anything to write on or write with? I'm not gonna remember a whole lot." She stepped up close the forcefield, practically touching it. "Kelran, what do you want?"

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #770 on: October 05, 2008, 01:38:06 PM »
Hu remained silent this entire time.  He was watching Kelran carefully.  Hu was in a very pensive mood.  He knew that he could have been proud in managing to control the beast he became, but he knew better then that.  He was now a much wiser cat.

Hu swissed his tail passively, keeping his ears alert for unfamiliar sounds.  Sounds of possible intruders.  He felt that the safety of this cave had somehow been compromised.  He felt very exposed, though he was wearing his cloak again, and was clothed.  He felt vunerable with all  of the group nearby in this one isolated spot.

What the others didn't know was that Hu had already put safeguards around the cave that only they were immune to.  He did it the first time he came to this planet or realm.  Whatever.  Or any Yeerk that managed to control them. . . .

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #771 on: October 05, 2008, 03:08:32 PM »
Kelran began breathing more heavily, "These mobile generators will not last long one hes back in control... he may say things... terrible things... you should know that its not really me...."
And then the Yeerk took full control.

He threw Kelran's body against the forcefield. If his body hadnt been exhausted from his ordeal, the entire field would have overloaded. As it was one of the generators sparked menacingly.
Until it is no more....

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #772 on: October 05, 2008, 03:37:19 PM »
"Perhaps," Hu said, breaking his silence.  Hu was kept his voice deliberately emotionless.  "But there are more safeguards here than those generators.  Then there is me, my mutation.  My satchel.  Yarin.  Cody.  Emily.  Nichole."

Then Hu shut his eyes, folded his arms, and bowed his head, as he whipped his tail around a little aggressively.  "That should be sufficient."

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #773 on: October 05, 2008, 03:56:41 PM »
Emily began morphing her buffalo, and took a position near the mouth of the cave. <Don't be too eager to break that field, Kressilit. The moment you do, I pile drive you. Nichole, you should go. It would be best to go out now, while he's weakest.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #774 on: October 05, 2008, 04:31:57 PM »
Nichole had jumped when the generator sparked, sticking the bit of her hand that had been hit by the flying sparks in her mouth. She nodded to Emily. "I'll hurry." With that, she morphed, despite the fact that her body was already running extremely low on energy. But bird was her fastest mode of transport for the time being. She didn't want to leave her teammates alone, but she knew that everyone was tired, and fuel was the best thing for everyone.
It took thirty minutes.
Cole ran, panting, the bags of food and energy drinks in her mouth. She had already drank one to get her body up to speed and then had aquired a fairly large dog nearby.
She practically flew, the dog's natural giddyness taking the edge off of her panic, but not completely smothering it.
She raced back to the "camp", praying that nothing had happened.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #775 on: October 05, 2008, 06:08:13 PM »
Yarin sat down and closed his six eyes and began to meditate, opening his mind to all the minds around him he needed to concentrate lest he be called upon again to overload the yeerks connection.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #776 on: October 05, 2008, 06:10:48 PM »
Hu's left ear twitched.  He didn't flinch or move any other part of his body.  He just said, "Nichole's coming."

(January 7, 2020)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #777 on: October 05, 2008, 06:28:27 PM »
Nichole finally came. She began demorphing, saying "Mmmf hfffmm." She took the bags out of her human mouth. The now drool-covered bags. "Ugh. Sorry. Food's here. I have energy drinks, pre-packedged sandwitches, some chips, and some candy bars. Take what you want, I got plenty."

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #778 on: October 05, 2008, 07:09:26 PM »
Kressillet/Kelran simply stood on all fours staring at the animorphs across the barrier.
He was lethal even in his wekened state, and had Kressillet himself not already begun to feel starvation, and had he some knowledge of how to truly use Kelran's body, he would have killed them all, with the exception of Hu, almost instantly.

The truth was that Kressillet's brain actually could not fully interpret the information Kelran's senses were sending to it, nor could he control Kelran's body very well, his motion control and sense centers were vastly underdeveloped when compared to Kelran's.

But Kressillet knew he could still do a great deal of harm before the starvation took him. If he could sow the seeds of pain and discord and strife now, it might give his superiors the opening they needed.

And so he spoke... It was Kelran's voice, but the inflection was vastly different, it didnt even take effort to realize it was;nt the Gryphon speaking.
"So. While were all here... lets talk? eh?"
Until it is no more....

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #779 on: October 05, 2008, 07:14:36 PM »
"Well, it's got to be more intersting than just sitting here," Nichole replied. She knew her shift was coming up soon, and figured that she'd be more alive if someone was talking. She turned to face him. "So, what do you want to talk about? Oh, hey, real quick, you want something to eat?" It probably wasn't too smart to offer the potentially dangerous being a sandwitch, but she trusted that the rest of the guys wouldn't let anything happen to her.