Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54724 times)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #390 on: August 29, 2008, 12:55:02 PM »
"Er . . . Define 'odd-looking'." Hu said, carefully.  He still was unsure of this new being's affliation.  He didn't want to give away too much information.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #391 on: August 29, 2008, 01:02:56 PM »
<One's multi-eyed and multi-limbed and the other looks like a gryphon,> she replied dryly, getting a bit annoyed with the alien in front of her. All she wanted to do was find Yarin. Or Kelran, who could probably tell her were Yarin was. Then she wanted to have a nice, violent chat with the alien.
That should have been her first clue. But she ignored her body's warning sign.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #392 on: August 29, 2008, 02:08:05 PM »
Hu was hesitant . . . could he somehow signal Kelran or Yarin?  Hu decided to take the chance, and turned his back on the creature to talk to them about the creature.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #393 on: August 29, 2008, 02:39:39 PM »
Kelran was just leaving the cave to see what was keeping Hu,
he just caught the tail end of Nicholes sentance and lauged, "I believe she is referring to us, and especially Yarin."
He turned back to the cave and called, "Yarin! Nichole is here!"
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #394 on: August 29, 2008, 03:31:55 PM »
Yarin could sense Nicholes emotional state he could tell that she was upset with him.  "Greetings Nichole." he said his skin turning light blue because of the slight fear mixed with trepidation he was feeling.  "I am very relieved to see that you are unharmed."
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #395 on: August 29, 2008, 03:34:12 PM »
Hu suddenly had an urge to run for cover.  He could see that something -- something unpleasant -- was going to happen.  But he was afraid to be seen as a coward, so he stayed still.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #396 on: August 29, 2008, 03:34:55 PM »
Nichole's tail thrashed back and forth. <Uh, huh.> She licked her nose, a subtle way of showing Yarin her teeth, while waiting for more of an explanation as to why he didn't at least try and seek her out after whatever had happened had blown over. She had kind of spaced during Cody's explanation of things.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #397 on: August 29, 2008, 04:02:19 PM »
"I wanted to find you I really did but things occurred so rapidly there was no time to think only act." Yarin said.  "However you are correct I should have made certain you were safe I apologize I do not deserve you attention."
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #398 on: August 29, 2008, 04:11:56 PM »
She thrashed her tail for another few seconds as if contemplating not forgiving him. Then she demorphed. "I'll forgive you. But just this once," she said with a smile. "And who knows. Maybe we can try this dating thing again. Without random aliens dropping in from nowhere, that is," she said shooting a glance at Hu. She glanced at Kelran, a thought popping in her head from out of nowhere. "Does anyone have any chocolate? Cause if not, I need to get some. My dorm is lacking in it." And then the pieces of the puzzel fell into place. "Oh, lovely," she muttered, rubbing her temples.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #399 on: August 29, 2008, 05:00:18 PM »
Hu watched this human called Nicole "demorph" as they put it.  He found it rather disturbing, but yet fascinating.  He heard Nicole mention a substance called "chocolate", but he had no idea what such a substance was.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #400 on: August 30, 2008, 06:23:06 PM »
"Come back to my ship perhaps I can  replicate some." Yarin said.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #401 on: August 30, 2008, 06:26:30 PM »
((Hey Kelran. Are you ready to go with Cody on the mission to the observatory? I can't really think of anything to post besides that.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #402 on: August 30, 2008, 06:30:51 PM »
After Yarin and Nicole left, Hu remembered that all Smilodite were to add any new species they encountered into the Encarta database.  Hu was unsure about this.  Would his new allies see this as a betrayal of their trust.  Hu could as Yarin later or ask Kelran right now.

This new world was ripe with new species to study, to attempt to understand.  Hu and Bened were the first Smilodites to see such a place.  But Hu knew that Bened cared nothing for this beauty, this place littered with life.

Had he teamed up with the enemies of his allies?  That, to Hu, seemed likely by now.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #403 on: August 30, 2008, 07:56:45 PM »
(ooh Yarin would like that he's a scientist after all actually can the encarta be removed so yarin can download some new information from and two it?)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #404 on: August 30, 2008, 09:03:35 PM »
((Actually, Yarin, it would be difficult to remove it, but I think Hu would allow info into and duplicated from it -- that's really the point of it.  It's Smilodite tutorial thing.  Hu, like myself, has zoological interests, but unlike myself, he also has botanical interests as well.  Encartas are, actually, quite similar to PokeDexes, only they show a fully rendered, three-dimensional hologram above it much like that thing in that "Future is Wild" show.))

((And Aruten has it's share of monstrous creatures. . . .))

(January 7, 2020)