Animorphs Section > Animorphs Fan Fiction & Art

Tyler's Prose Poem(s)

(1/3) > >>

Tyler:
Okay, so I guess you could say I've started writing something. It's not a fanfic, and it's not poetry. I really don't know what it is, but I wrote it anyways. Hopefully more will follow. They're monologues, I think. :-\ This first one is called 'It Rains.' I wrote it while I was watching it rain a few minutes ago. Hope you all like it. Personally I think it's a little girly...and also not very good.

It Rains
Tiny little explosions cover the road. The pavement is slick with water, as it endures the vicious pounding of the rain. It slows. Water from the heavens pours into the stormdrain, falling down to the sewers, the abyss. Where monsters are born and our fears lie dormant. The air is cool, but not for long. Soon The Sun will show itself once more, bringing heat and light to where there was once darkness, and cold. Steam will come up from the ground, and rise up into the skies once more. Soon, it will all be over. But not now. For now, it rains.

Nateosaurus:
Hey, that is really good Tyler. I like it.

ANItiger13:
Really cool, Tyler.

Estelore:
You wrote a Prose-Poem. Seriously. That's what they are called. Free Verse Prose Poem.

Observe, a different format:

It Rains

Tiny little explosions cover the road.
The pavement is slick with water,
as it endures the vicious pounding of the rain.
It slows.

Water from the heavens pours into the stormdrain,
falling down to the sewers,
the abyss.

Where monsters are born and our fears lie dormant.
The air is cool, but not for long.
Soon The Sun will show itself once more,
bringing heat and light to where there was once darkness,
and cold.

Steam will come up from the ground,
 and rise up into the skies once more.
Soon, it will all be over.
But not now.
For now, it rains.

---
See? Prose-Poem. Not too bad at all, for a first run, especially considering that you weren't sure where you were going with it. Keep it up!

Tyler:
I had no idea where I was oing with it, I was just trying to write what I saw and my thoughts aboot it! ;D

Thanks, I might riight more eventually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version