Author Topic: Animorphs Again  (Read 4191 times)

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
Re: Animorphs Again
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 02:24:35 PM »
Sure! ^.^  If this RP ever gets underway, that is.  XD

BTW, feel free to use Cathra as the mother if you want.  XD

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2009, 02:27:30 PM »
can I join. if so dibs on rachels kid! how do you do spoiler?

name: peter darkstone
animorph parent: rachel
battle morph:hyena
rapter morph: peregrine falcon
bio: rachel somehow had a kid. Peter is a loner, loves to fight, and obviously hates yeeks. he grew up under foster parents until he foun out they were yeerks.
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline AndaliteWarrior100

• This is the best picture I could find of myself.
    • What is a website?
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2010, 05:00:49 PM »
Name:Falia-Metagulia-Isthill
Name of Animorphs parent:Aximili-Esgaurouth-Isthill
Battle Morph: Yep, that IS an Andalite. :P
Raptor Morph:
Bio:I am the daughter of Ax the Andalite. I am kind,fast,strong,and am a fast morpher. I have been to Earth, and had enough time to aquire a Earth bird called a RedTailed Hawk. My dad has told me of a nothlit named Tobias.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 05:03:38 PM by AndaliteWarrior100 »
I am an Andalite. What is a Signature.

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2010, 05:16:10 PM »
Question: Could I play as another human resistor? Not a morpher, just a guy with a bunch of guns and training?
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline AndaliteWarrior100

• This is the best picture I could find of myself.
    • What is a website?
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2010, 06:01:29 PM »
-Here is how I look as a human(I got a mix of rachel and cassie) I am rachels hair color and skin color, with a blue dress and a red ribbon. My eyes are extremly unusual and are a mix of green and blue and red. And you can call me Sanii-
Sanii looks up at daddy with her alien eyes, focusing her human eyes on the computer. <Dad, when is our next visit to Earth gonna be?> She asks. Daddy turns to look at me. <Today.> He states, smiling with his eyes. Her eyes open wide,surprised. She jerks the keyboard away, turning to him. She hugs him. <Yay!> She exclaims happily. Dad trots slowly toward the controllers. <Toward Earth.> He says, touching one of his fingers against the picture of Earth on a large SolarMap. The Earth glows where he touches it. Suddenly, we SuperJump to Earth. We land safely. <Open!> I scream at the computer. It opens the hatch, and I rikoshett out of the hatch like a CrazyAndalite. I collapse. I morph human. I wobble. "Woooooooahhhhhhhhhh hhh! Wuuughhhhhhhhh! Owghhhhhhh!!!!!" I yell, falling. Ax laughs, holding me up. "Thanks." I say. He nods and morphs human. He is an Adult with brown hair, a red shirt, and abnoral red green and yellow eyes, with jeans as well. He walks in the hatch oncemore. "Turn Off Visibility." He says. The Ship dissapears completly. He walks out of air. I walk toward a building. I morph Hork-Bajir as I go. I dig my claws in the concrete, and I jump up into the air, landing on the top. I wiat for Daddy, and he finally jumps up. I smile. "We not Darkhap this. We Haff Visser Three and Ghafrash" I say. "Yes." Dad says. I point my finger toward a yeerk pool location. "We fly now." I start to morph. My big headspike schloops into my head. My beak grows a hook on it, and I shrink. My skin grows feather patterns, becoming three demensional. I flap my wings and hover above the building, waiting for dad. He flys up, and I lead the way toward it. I land behind some foliage where I can hear everything, and demorph. My tail feathers become my tail. The feather schloop into my skin and become blue fur. My stalks grow and eyes spout with a pop on the ends. I finish morphing and begin to morph hork-bajir. I finish and hear converse. "...We must wait." Chapman. I break off running.
I am an Andalite. What is a Signature.

Offline BoltxAnimorphs

• Live each Moment.Like Your Last.
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2010, 09:35:04 AM »
Name:Bolt
Name of Animorphs parent:Marco
Battle Morph:Polar Bear (Lol)
Raptor Morph:Asitic Lion
Bio:Even Tho She Lives With Her Dad,She Loves To Help,But Usaly Just gets pushed Away Because She's "Little".
GenderFemale

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2010, 06:16:54 PM »
peter ran from his house like a madman. his parents, the yeerks, had found out he was a morpher!
glad to be rid of cover peter ran for the woods.

(we needs more people to write.  :'()
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!