Author Topic: Animorph Successors  (Read 11362 times)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
Re: Animorph Successors
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2010, 09:18:02 PM »
Ertoran stopped walking and looked to the man who had spoken to her. "Yes. They're in the gaming area over here," she told him, pointing. "Would you like me to help you find some?" Even though she spoke to him, her eyes continued drifting towards Raya and Ben. It was times like these she wished her human morph had stalk eyes. Truly, humans were a stupidly designed species.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2010, 09:20:09 PM »
Garrett could tell she was curious about the group accumulating near the entrance. "Uh, yeah. Sure. Would you mind? I can't find them for the life of me."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2010, 09:38:10 PM »
Ertoran tried to prevent a sigh of agitation from escaping from her lips, but to no avail. "Of course, sir," she said, her tone far more polite than she felt, and she led him deeper into the store to walls of video game consoles, games, cables, and controllers. "Are these what you are looking for?" she asked, pointing to several varieties of Play Station cables. She turned her head back to the group before returning her eyes to him.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2010, 09:44:58 PM »
Garrett shakes his head, "No, that's the HDMI cord. I need component." He looks up and catches her looking at the group again, "Okay, what's the deal, you got it bad for the spanish chick? What's with the obssession? Who are you? Not even your boss is worried about those guys and you can't look away for ten seconds."

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2010, 10:03:05 PM »
Ertoran was about to apologize and point out the components to him, until he kept speaking. Immediately, her eyebrows shot down and her hands drew up to her rest on her hips. "It is part of my job to keep an eye on the store. I work in the DVD area, so they are my potential customers. Are they your friends?" she asked, her eyes still narrow.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2010, 10:10:18 PM »
"There's a difference between keeping track of potential customers and doing surveillance. You're doing surveillance." Garrett found the component cables buried under the VGA cables and walked over to Ben, "Hey, something's up with that chick, she won't stop staring at you guys. We should move this somewhere else. I gotta buy these, I'll catch up with you."

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2010, 10:51:23 PM »
Raya peered around Garrett, looking back towards the wall where Ertoran had moved to. The other girl was indeed looking back their way. Now that Raya was not tripping over herself and had a chance to look, she realized that the girl looked somewhat familiar. Frowning slightly, she turned back to Ben.

"I think I know her," she said, "maybe..." she shook her head, unable to recall, and instead turns her attention to Garrett, "do you know Ben too?"
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 10:57:46 PM by Terenia [Teach] »

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2010, 10:56:02 PM »
Garrett looked to the girl, "Yeah, we fought together in the front lines. Look, I just don't think this locale is the greatest spot is all. She's making me edgy."

Offline Cloudbreaker

• My activity may be at/near 0% but I'm still here.
    • Animorphs: The Revival
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2010, 01:00:18 AM »
"Yeah, an electronics store probably wasn't the best place to meet..." Ben said to no one in particular.  "Maybe we should head to the food court?"

Then he too looked at the employee Marisol and Garrett were talking about.  "You know, now that you mention it, that person does look familiar.  Well, there is one way to find out if we know them or not."

Before thinking his plan through, Ben called out to Ertoran.  "Hey, do we know you from somewhere?  You look familiar."  If this person was a former controller like them, maybe he would invite them to the meeting.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2010, 01:17:56 AM »
"Dude, I tried calling her out like that. Didn't go so well." Garrett shook the memory off, "Whatever, I'm gonna buy these finally. Where should I meet you in case the sale takes too long?"

Offline Cloudbreaker

• My activity may be at/near 0% but I'm still here.
    • Animorphs: The Revival
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2010, 07:22:36 AM »
"Meet us at the food court," Ben replied to Garrett.  "We'll probably head over there soon to talk about-" Ben stopped mid sentence and looked at the electronics store employee.  "To talk about something."

Ben let out a sigh.  He was not very good at this.  He almost gave away their secret before they even had a secret to keep.  How in the world did the original animorphs do it?  How did they live normal lives without revealing their secret?

Ben refocused his thought and waited for the employee's reply to his earlier question.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2010, 07:54:41 AM »
Chad was glad to see Ben still friendly and ok. The woman watching them made him nervous. He was always nervous nowadays, but Ben had said earlier that he had something important to talk about. Ghad reached into his pocket to call his roommate, and confirm that he got the right game while he made his way to the foodcourt.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2010, 08:03:50 AM »
Ertoran continued watching the group from a distance, but when Ben called out to her, her eyes widened and then abruptly narrowed. Able to feel her boss's gaze on her, she practically stalked towards them. Upon reaching Ben, she murmured, "Please keep your voice down. Yes. Yes, I remember you from the Pool." The edge to her voice made her practically sound like she was growling.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline AndaliteWarrior100

• This is the best picture I could find of myself.
    • What is a website?
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2010, 01:01:13 PM »
Ax follows me. I demorph as I run, giving me more speed. He did as well. My tail grew and formed the bony substance at the end. My eyes became human. My grew horse legs, stalks, and fur. I finally took on my form. I stop and turn to dad. <Dad. Turn on the Micro.> I say. He goes in the ship, me behind him. He turns on the Micro and we levitate above the place where we could here. "Kill any Andalites. If you see any." Visser said. He glanced up at the spot were we are. He then walked in to the building. I looked at Ax. <Dad...> I say, concerned. <He eyeballed us...>. <I know.> He says. <I'm going in the building. Block all places he could escape. I am going Tail-To-Tail with Visser Three....> I say. I open the hatch and jump out. The Human guarding the entrance stared at me in horror, frozen. I twitched my tail and pushed past him. The guards all die of my tail. I face Visser. <No escape. Lets go tail to tail. NO Guns.> I say, smashing his gun. He demorphs. I slice at his head, missing him. He slices at mine, missing. He slices again. I pretend to fall to the ground, defeated. He laughs in victory. I jump up and quickly slice at his head. His host dies. I step on the Yeerk, killing it. I return to Dad with a slice in my shoulder. <Visser?> He asks me. <He had a good Nightie-Night from me.> I say. Dad jumps up. <YAY!> He yells. <Now to free the Hork-Bajir. And the Humans> I run to the Yeerk Pool. I dunk all their heads, the Yeerks forced to get in the pool. I morph bat and hang on to a sharp rock above the pool. I morph andalite. A bat with an andalite tail. I stop demorphing and slice the rock. I demorph completly and run clear of the rock. It slices all Yeerks. <Hork-Bajir> I say, glancing at the Hork-Bajir. "Thank you. Hruthin." The Hork-Bajir says. I nod. <Go to your home;be free.> I say. I glance at the humans. <Humans. You now know the Yeerk threat. Do not tell relatives, because they will beleive you are crazy. I am an Andalite. Visser Three is dead. By me.> I say. They nod. <Go home> They flood out of the building. We return to our landing spot, and we fly away. <Daughter> Dad says. <You deserve this> He holds up a box with the special morph in it. I open it and my eyes glow. <A...Leeran?!> I say, in joy. <THANK YOU!> I say. I press my hand against it's slimy back and aquire it.
I am an Andalite. What is a Signature.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2010, 06:58:59 PM »
Marisol's cheeks flush red again when Ertoran approaches them. Silently, Raya curses her hosts tendency to look embarrassed or terrified - not that there isn't good reason to be the latter.

<So, she is from the Pool,> Raya comments, <I wonder what her role was in the war?>

"What is your name?" Raya asks Ertoran out loud, looking at her uniform for an identification tag of some sort.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013