Author Topic: An Error Has Occurred! A sequel to Revenge of the Banned  (Read 21064 times)

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
Re: An Error Has Occurred! A sequel to Revenge of the Banned
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2010, 10:36:28 PM »
Notebook?
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2010, 10:42:20 PM »
I jot down my ideas for future chapters in said notebook, so I can completely forget said ideas and focus on other things...

and now I can't find the notebook.  Glrglshnarg.
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Gumby

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2010, 10:51:03 PM »
ah, sucks. You should keep them on your 'puter.

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I don't have time to be sane.
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2010, 06:27:56 PM »
well, this may be the end of AHEO

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2010, 06:38:10 PM »
Don't be so pessimistic, Blocky.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

HiImshort

« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2010, 07:23:29 PM »
hope it pops up seal

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2010, 06:47:19 PM »
sorry cloaky, hopefully it will pop up

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2010, 06:09:29 PM »
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(In case that didn't tell you, I found it!!!!!)

FINALLY

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2010, 07:08:22 PM »
Congrats.

Now Horse *pulls a pair of handcuffs from his cloak* let's just make sure *closes one end on Horse's flipper* that you don't lose it again. *handcuffs the other end to the notebook.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2010, 07:10:34 PM »
Yay! I'm glad you found it!

Offline Gumby

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2010, 07:10:57 PM »
Good going cloaky.

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2010, 07:46:24 PM »
YAY!!!!

Pesimism begone

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2010, 06:26:32 PM »
Chapter Three--RAFians Awaken

(Author's Note:  Oh boy.  I get to play Esplin as a human.   ;D)

Esplin whirled around, staring wildy before turning and staring in a different direction.  Goom put his hand on Esplin's shoulder.  "Relax, man.  Normal people don't stare around like that.
   Esplin remained tense, snapping his head in a different direction, and nearly falling over.  "I'm not exactly normal, Goom.  I feel like a human nothlit.  Lit.  Lit.  Nottthhh.  No stalk eyes!  And two legs.  Two.  Tuh."
   Goom shook his head.  "You've spent how long among us?  And you still aren't used to it?"  Russ looked affronted.
   "Like I spend most of my time here as a human!  Hew.  Hew-man.  Myyyyyy.  My time.  Ti-muh."
   Goom rolled his eyes.  "Thank goodness all the food is gone.  And at least you know better than Ax--so you won't eat a brick or something."
   Russ shook his head.  "I'm not stupid, Goom.  Guh.  Just...the words!  Sounds.  Ssssss.  Fascinating, for an Andalite.  Ing.  Iiiiiing."
   Goom chuckled.  "Quoth Marco--everyone loves a good 'ing'."
        The two mods stepped across the crumbled RAF, searching for trapped RAFians.
        "Help!  Is anyone out there?"
        They stopped.
        "Who's there?"  Called Goom.  "Keep talking--we'll follow your voice."
        "Uh, it's me, Guy.  What happened?  I'm planning out things for the Audiobooks, and then suddenly I'm buried under here.  Thank God nothing's broken--I think."
        By then Goom and Russ had located Mr. Guy and pried away the rubble enough to pull him out of the rest.
        "Who-knew-RAF-could-generate-so-much-rubble-and-crap" grunted Goom as he yanked on Guy's arm.  Eventually, the belagured RAFian came popping out.  "Ugh!  Thanks...?"  He stopped.  "Uh, who are you?"
        Russ smiled gently.  "Well, Guy..."

"Ow."  Terenia sat up.  She had a brief moment to take in her surroundings--a small mundane-looking room with a computer sitting nearby.  Then she went cross-eyed.
   She had to be cross eyed to keep in veiw the Dracon pointed at her head.
   "What a pleasant surprise."  Said Queen, flicking the Dracon setting to max.  "I never expected a RAFian to be dropped at my doorstep."
   Terenia stared hard.  Queen!  The one who had killed Claire.  She tensed.  Queen, seeing the movement, laughed.  "Oh yes.  Try it.  Get a Dracon between your eyes."
   Terenia stopped, gritting her teeth with frustration.  She finds Queen and gets taken prisoner.  Figures.  Queen smiled.  "Don't worry.  We'll be moving to a new location soon.  Our other prisoner is there now.  You'll know our prisoner."  Queen walked out of the room, giving a significant look to a camera in the corner.  If she tried to leave, she would be killed.
   Terenia felt a chill, and not just because she had been captured by Queen.  You'll know our prisoner?  Another RAFian?  Now...who had been missing for a while?  The answer came to her in a flash.
   Cloaky!
   There was a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach.  Cloaky had been captured?  That wasn't good. 
   You don't know that he's the prisoner. Argued Terenia.
   Who else could it be?  Responded Terenia.
   Uh... Said Terenia.
   Ha.  Laughed Terenia.
   After she was done arguing with herself, Terenia took another look at the room.  Her eyes did the typical pass-over-then-snap-back-in-awe to the computer screen.  Her stomach sank even lower as she saw the screen.
   RAF was on the screen.
   Terenia was in the Lands Beyond.

Gaz came to with a start.  Rain was pouring from the heavens, saturating her face.  Dull, gray, crumbling skyscrapers stretched above her. 
   She sat straight up, and shook her head, water droplets spinning from her wet hair.  Where am I?  She wondered. 
   "Thank heavens you're awake, Gaz!"
   Gaz stood straight up and whirled around.  A damp-looking girl in a yellow sundress (which stood out like a sore thumb against all the gray) was standing behind her.  The girl had long golden-yellow hair, tanned skin, and oddest of all, glowing yellow eyes.  It was like she was a sun.
   "How do you know my name?"  Said Gaz warily.  "Who are you?  And where am I?"
   "Answer to question three:  I dunno.  Answer to question one: I'm a RAFian too.  Answer to question two:  I'm Estelore."
   Gaz ran forward and hugged Este.  "Este!  Thank God you're here--what happened?"
   Este shrugged.  "Beats me.  I'm about to post a new chapter of RAFGone, and suddenly some green stuff comes whizzing out of nowhere, and bam!--I'm peeling my face off of the pavement.  I haven't been wandering for five minutes."
   Gaz nodded.  "Where are you headed?"  She asked.
   "Uh, nowhere in particular," admitted Este.  "Actually, that tower."  She pointed at a semi-crumbled skyscraper stretching above the rest.  "Hopefully there we can get a good view of there we are."
   Gaz nodded.  "Like the observation deck of the Sears Tower.  You can see the whole city from up there!"
   "You mean Willis Tower."
   "I REFUSE to call it the Willis Tower!"
   "Ya, ditto.  I was just kidding.  Let's get moving."
   "Agreed."

"Wake UP!"
   "Oh yeah.  Pounding his head with a chunk of ice will work."
   "Sure it will.  Just gotta give him another whack!"
   "Don't--!"
   THUNK!
   "Ow!"  Blocky said, sitting straight up, hand flying to his aching head.  He stared accusingly at two strangers, one boy and one girl.  The girl was in her twenties, he guessed, and the boy was a teen.    The girl had fox-red hair and amber eyes.  The boy was "black", with black hair, but icy blue eyes.  He had a slightly stocky build, whereas the girl was smaller, and looked lighter on her feet.  "What'd you do that for?  And while you're at it, who are you?"
        The girl stuck out a hand to help him up.  "Sorry about that, Blocky.  Blue is a blockhead--no offense."
        "Uh, what?"  Said Blocky, grabbing the girl's hand and using it to help him stand up.  "Thanks.  But, did you just say..."
        "Blue?"  Interrupted the boy.  "Yeah, it's me, Aidan.  And she's," he ****ed his head at the girl.  "KitsuneMarie.  Glad to see ya."
        Blocky stared at them.  Then he realized that he was standing, but at relatively their height.  He should have been towering about seven feet above them.  But now he was shorter then them?  Blocky held out his hands, and looked at them.  Human hands.
        "Wha-!"  He yelled, jumping.  "Human hands!  You're human?  I'm human?  What?"
        "Calm down, Blocky," said Marie reassuringly.  "We don't know what happened, but yes, we're all human.  I saw this sphere of green stuff plummet from the sky.  Then it exploded, and green stuff flew everywhere, one piece went into me."
        "I only saw the green stuff."  Put in Blue.  "But then there was white light, jumbled pictures, more white light, words...then I'm waking up."
        "I woke up a little bit later, to find Blue pointing an ice sword at my head." Added Marie.  "Once I convinced him of my innocence, we started walking, and found you.  Blue had a hunch--and he was right, you are Blocky."
        "Uh, how did you figure out who I was before I woke up?"
        "This."  Blue held up a small keychain, a picture dangling from the end, incased in a plastic square.
        "Um, what is it?  And please don't say a keychain.  I can see that."
        "Look at the picture," said Blue passing him the keychain.
        Blocky looked.  It was a picture of his avatar!  At the bottom, in black letters were "thank's to goom."  The text he put below his avater.
        "We have them too."  Said Marie, holding out hers.  Sure enough, there was the fox head, with the "now with opposable thumbs!" text typed.
        "Cool!"  Said Blocky.  "But, uh, where are we?"
        "Far as I can tell?  I have no idea."  Said Blue.  "At least I retain my ice powers."
        Blocky conjured an ice block.  "Funny, I couldn't do that before."
        "Maybe it's because you were an ice dragon before," said Marie.  "But it'll be useful if...if..."  she trailed off, eyes wide, staring over Blue's shoulder.
        Blocky and Blue whirled around.  What could only really be described as an army was marching up the hill toward them.  Many carrying guns.  They all had high-tech looking helmets on, obscuring their faces.  The leader nodded something to two others, and the three of them raised their guns.
        "Damn," breathed Blue, tensing.  "What do we..."
        Blocky didn't hear the rest of his sentance.  He felt sometheing penetrate his side, and then everything went black.

So, another exciting chapter, I hope.  It took me a while to gather all this information, you know.  You should be grateful I have it all in a nice book for you.

All of the RAFians seem to be in some kind of predicament.  But why?

I think the why is pretty clear, actually.  Well, the why as to why they're there.  But whatever.

Next chapter cometh.

Thanks to Bear!

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2010, 06:38:06 PM »
AWESOME, What was the cencored word supposed to be?

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2010, 06:39:44 PM »
Oh no! Queen got me! And I'm in the Lands Beyond! Ah! Write more! Now!

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013