Author Topic: Pitiful humans bow to the might of the helmacron male!  (Read 5381 times)

HiImshort

Re: Pitiful humans bow to the might of the helmacron male!
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2009, 03:10:09 PM »
*An intergalactic batle fortress hovers above the gull and deploys a.....bat type creature. Welcome to RAF. I'm Meta Knight like my title says. Seal are of the helmacron.

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2009, 03:10:36 PM »
so if cerulean is ur raf dad, who is the rafmom.

cerulean, care to answer that? ;)

anyhoo, welcome. And you are a helmacron fan i take it? That's good to know. I love those guys, and it just seems hard to find others that liked em too.

I am estrid, but ppl call me Kat too. welcome :)
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Jess is my RAFbest friend cuz she is way awesome!
Cody-my gayBFF for eva!
Coolest Member of the Year 2009

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2009, 03:19:01 PM »
Haha, welcome to RAF Schuyler, you make me laugh a whole ton  ;D  I'd make you my RAFmanslave but unfortunately I'm already taken.  *points to Dave/Pez001, He of Little Posting*

I'm Taormina, like the city, but most people call me Tara, which is more pronounceable, or Myitt, which is slightly less.

The fervor with which WVU hates Pitt reminds me strongly of the deep seated angst between my favorite shaggy Neil Diamond dropkicking rebel underdogs, the Red Sox, and the smirking, nasty, oh-so-talented evil empire of the Yankees...

And, to a lesser extent, the situation between UMass and UConn football.  Or that one game between that one really old school and that one other really old school.  Something about Eli, I don't know.

Can you guess what state (Commonwealth!?) I'm from?!  Okay...gotta breathe...deep breaths...

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline throwaway_gull

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2009, 03:28:56 PM »
Haha, welcome to RAF Schuyler, you make me laugh a whole ton  ;D  I'd make you my RAFmanslave but unfortunately I'm already taken.  *points to Dave/Pez001, He of Little Posting*

I'm Taormina, like the city, but most people call me Tara, which is more pronounceable, or Myitt, which is slightly less.

The fervor with which WVU hates Pitt reminds me strongly of the deep seated angst between my favorite shaggy Neil Diamond dropkicking rebel underdogs, the Red Sox, and the smirking, nasty, oh-so-talented evil empire of the Yankees...

And, to a lesser extent, the situation between UMass and UConn football.  Or that one game between that one really old school and that one other really old school.  Something about Eli, I don't know.

Can you guess what state (Commonwealth!?) I'm from?!  Okay...gotta breathe...deep breaths...

here you go. with love, from morgantown to mass. (I can't spell the rest) and since he apparently doesn't come on here a lot, how do you feel about a an RAF affair?
http://www.playlikeyourcouchisonfire.com/uconn.html
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 03:31:12 PM by throwaway_gull »

Offline Kitulean

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Kit Army Second
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2009, 03:34:07 PM »
so if cerulean is ur raf dad, who is the rafmom.

cerulean, care to answer that? ;)

I plead the fifth.

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2009, 03:40:24 PM »
HAHAHA nice one cerulean :P

oooo a RAFaffair with the new guy? how scandalous! i say go for it tara ;D
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Cody-my gayBFF for eva!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2009, 03:50:03 PM »
Haha, love the shirt.  Too bad UConn ran screaming from UMass, because they're too good for us now.  Basketball, too.  Sigh. 

I wouldn't say no to a RAFaffair (um...RAFfair?...), it's all in good fun anyway  ;D  Gasp, we've only just met!

And it's okay, most of us stop at Mass. anyway...can't be bothered to say the letter R, are we expected to master Wampanoag? >.<

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2009, 03:53:19 PM »
so you have officially accepted the start of a rafaffair w/the new guy then myitt? :P

and i have 0 knowledge of the world of univirsity sports, so do any of you 2 care to translate what on EARTH you are talkin about? and does that mean you are from connecticut gull?

Cody-my gayBFF for eva!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2009, 03:56:01 PM »
Welcome to RAF!!!

I'm Spartan 281. AKA Spartan, Parker, Park, Brandon, Shaft.

We have tons of stuff to do! Dameg should be by later to share a bunch, but one section we have is Role Playing. If you enjoy RPing, we have two different sections:

http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/board,6.0.html
There is the popular http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,2089.0.html where you can just be your character's self and hang out and "talk" to other characters. Though being a bar, sometimes there are scuffles, but big battles are very rare.

And a number of Animorphs based RPs

Then there's http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/board,23.0.html
Here are any other RPs:

I'm currently running a HALO RP, so if you like HALO (I realize not everyone does), read the rules, PM me your guy, and we'll get you started: http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,3888.285.html

We have a fun http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,2223.2370.html RP where you're yourself(ish) and we sometimes have great adventures, right now we're rescuing Moderators that were transported to different universes.

If you enjoy games like Civilization, there's a great story-based RP where you build an entire world and race: http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,3641.0.html. Definitely read the intro, and post your interest here: http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,3900.0.html

There are a bunch of other fun RPs that you could get into should you like RPing.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline throwaway_gull

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2009, 04:07:00 PM »
so you have officially accepted the start of a rafaffair w/the new guy then myitt? :P

and i have 0 knowledge of the world of univirsity sports, so do any of you 2 care to translate what on EARTH you are talkin about? and does that mean you are from connecticut gull?

not remotely. we are both talking trash about uconn. although, uconn is more of a joke for us. i don't think we've ever lost to uconn in football.

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2009, 04:18:10 PM »

not remotely. we are both talking trash about uconn. although, uconn is more of a joke for us. i don't think we've ever lost to uconn in football.

HAH!  UConn can't bear to play UMass anymore, only to get its tail kicked at nearly every turn.

And yes Kat, I believe we are having a RAFaffair XD  Quick, Schuyler, say something in French!  Dave will never know! 

Ahem.  And Kat please don't tell me you've tuned out all of my inane babble about the Sox and the Yankees?  Every little bit of it?...I'm sure I ranted for a good twenty minutes somewhere around Vallejo...aw, c'mon...

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2009, 04:43:39 PM »

HAH!  UConn can't bear to play UMass anymore, only to get its tail kicked at nearly every turn.

And yes Kat, I believe we are having a RAFaffair XD  Quick, Schuyler, say something in French!  Dave will never know! 

Ahem.  And Kat please don't tell me you've tuned out all of my inane babble about the Sox and the Yankees?  Every little bit of it?...I'm sure I ranted for a good twenty minutes somewhere around Vallejo...aw, c'mon...

i may not be a sports ficcionado, but i DO know the yankees and the sox are not a univirsity sports team. or are they and i was told wrong :huh:

I am refering to all the uconn umass stuff going on. have no clue what all that means other than u seem to hate ucoon. so where IS gull from then? mass?

Cody-my gayBFF for eva!

Offline throwaway_gull

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2009, 04:44:33 PM »

Mon amoure, mon cher, ou es-tu? Que mes baisers soient les mots d'amour que je ne te dis pas. Entre deux coeurs qui s'aiment, nul besoin de paroles. Je t'adore. Tu es pour moi la plus belle. Je t'aime.

ha! Didn't think I knew French did you?

Offline throwaway_gull

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2009, 04:46:39 PM »

I am refering to all the uconn umass stuff going on. have no clue what all that means other than u seem to hate ucoon. so where IS gull from then? mass?

Me? I don't hate Uconn (very much). In case you forgot, I hate Pitt. I hate Pitt today. I will hate Pitt tomorrow. I will hate Pitt until the day I die. After that, I will go on hating Pitt for all eternity.

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2009, 04:48:08 PM »

Mon amoure, mon cher, ou es-tu? Que mes baisers soient les mots d'amour que je ne te dis pas. Entre deux coeurs qui s'aiment, nul besoin de paroles. Je t'adore. Tu es pour moi la plus belle. Je t'aime.

ha! Didn't think I knew French did you?

Haha, nice. :P Also, online translators are crap.