Author Topic: Blue's Legacy Challenge(Sims 2 Edition) BACK FROM HIATUS  (Read 15687 times)

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
Re: Blue's Legacy Challenge(Sims 2 Edition) BACK FROM HIATUS
« Reply #150 on: November 14, 2010, 12:12:19 AM »
This is pretty darn epic.  Haha, magicked up a car.  I got Sims 2 Double Deluxe...and I'm pretty much addicted.  XD
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #151 on: November 14, 2010, 11:06:35 AM »
Haha, so...I decided to try this challenge thing out with Sims3 rules (can't find my copy of Sims2 anywhere. :( ). Anyone here watch the show Community? Our Legacy founder is Abed, which makes me incredibly happy.

I look forward to the next post Bluesie!

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #152 on: November 14, 2010, 11:25:05 AM »
This is pretty darn epic.  Haha, magicked up a car.  I got Sims 2 Double Deluxe...and I'm pretty much addicted.  XD

Awesome Sealie. We gotta have a chat session sometime soon so I can show you all the awesomness of the sims 2

Haha, so...I decided to try this challenge thing out with Sims3 rules (can't find my copy of Sims2 anywhere. :( ). Anyone here watch the show Community? Our Legacy founder is Abed, which makes me incredibly happy.

Oh, you should post yours on RAF! I wanna see, I wanna see!

((Ok, I'm gonna try something new. This chapter will have dialogue ;D))

LATER THAT NIGHT.....

Most of the Henderson family is in bed, fast asleep. Except for Robert, who always reads until he goes to sleep, and Renae...

"Aren't you a little overdressed to be going to bed?" Robert asked his sister

"I'm not going to bed. I'm sneaking out. There's a cool new mall that just opened up in the SimRAF district and I hear it has an awesome nightclub on the top floor"

"And who exactly did you hear this from?" Robert asked, skeptically "We've only been in this neighborhood for a few days and we don't start school until tomorrow. You don't have any friends yet"

"I still keep in touch with my friends back in our old neighborhood. I'm gonna meet them there."

Robert laughed "Ok, well have fun getting into your all night mall/club. And good luck not getting caught by Mom or Dad"

Renae finally moved from in front of the mirror and walked over to Robert

"Oh don't worry. You're smart, you can think of a good excuse to tell Mom and Dad"

For the first time, since this conversation began, Robert took his eyes off his book and looked at his sister

"And why would I do that?"

"Because you're coming with me!" She said, bluntly

He raised an eyebrow at Renae, it took him a while to process what she just said before he burst into laughter

"You gotta be kidding me. Why would I, the good kid, sneak out with you, the obnoxious rebel?"

"Because you have no life, and I'm gonna try and give you one."

"And your definition of having a life is...?"

"Going out with friends, socializing, not having friends who are total losers" Renae listed

"My friends aren't losers"

"Oh please, they spend every moment of their life obsessing over pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Star Trek..."

"You like Star Trek" Robert pointed out

Renae sighed "Yeah, but I don't obsess over it and go to conventions dressed up as aliens like your loser friends do. I don't even get why you like them so much. You're smart, You like sports, you're athletic, you're in shape, you dress cool. You fit the criteria for a cool kid but when we're in school you act like a nerd."

"Whatever, I'm still not going with you."

"Come on Robert. I'm going regardless but the SimRAF district is pretty dangerous for somebody to be traveling their by themselves at night. They're are vampires, ninjas, Seals with Tumbleweed obsessions, I even hear the Grim Reaper lives in that area with his wife and demonic kids. If you wont go and socialize then at least come as my bodyguard."

Robert almost laughed. Renae is a black belt. She doesn't need a bodyguard. Should he....

A. Tell her to enjoy herself, promise not to tell their parents, and go to sleep
B. Go with her. He knows full well that she doesn't need a bodyguard but he might actually enjoy himself
C. Tell their parents that she's sneaking out
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 11:57:13 AM by Bluemon! »
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline A ghost you know

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #153 on: November 14, 2010, 01:30:51 PM »
I'll go with A. C will only start a fight, and B sets Robert up to get in trouble as well.
RAFdating Horsefan1023 (Seal)! :D

Offline Mythgirl

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Everyplace needs a sugar-happy dryad!
« Reply #154 on: November 14, 2010, 01:45:59 PM »
I agree. A.
<~~Click please!

Seal, Sakki, Kayla, and Blue are my siblings. I may have others, but that is yet to be confirmed. TobiasMasonPark and Mewmorpher are my cousins.

Mutually RAFcrushing on Rukh! :D

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #155 on: November 14, 2010, 03:36:06 PM »
I'm going with B. It's dangerous and can't possibly end well, making it by far most entertaining option. ;D
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #156 on: November 14, 2010, 06:05:23 PM »
Hahaha, I love how you threw me in there.  But yeah, A.  I don't want bad things to happen.  -_-  And isn't Renae a witch now too?

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

HiImshort

« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2010, 06:50:47 PM »
C! Just beacuase i can.

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2010, 09:07:35 PM »
LOL party Pooper :P The next update will be around Christmas Time becuz I'll be getting my new laptop. Updates after that will happen more frequently

Ok I am now playing the sims from my new fast laptop! HORRAY FOR ME!!! Which means I have to make this family all over again(for the third time) :P And their house is gonna be different because I can't rebuild an exact replica of their house so bear with me just a little longer

Well, Robert decided not to go with his sister to the SimRAF district. After telling him he'd regret not going with her, Renae sneaked out the house and drove to RAFmall by herself.

4 hours later....

Renae had the time of her life. She shopped, ate, partied, she even saw her friends from her old neighborhood. She couldn't wait to get home and tell Robert. She slowly opened the door and tiptoed to the steps. She had her foot on the first step when......

"Not so fast young lady"

"Damn!" Renae thought "I was so careful! How'd they know!"

"Renae turned around to face her parent, and her punishment....

and was then hit with a wave of relief

"Oh, thank God!" She sighed, realizing it was just Martin

"Come here sis. Sit down so we can have a little....chat"

"er...ok..."

"So...where've you been all this time?" He asked as soon as she sat down

"None of your business, twerp."

"None of my business, huh? I wander if it's any of Mom or Dad's business"

Renae's eyes widened in terror. Martin took pride in the fear he created in his sister. This was his revenge for all those times she got him grounded. Or skipped out on her chores, leaving him to do them. Or the time she beat him up in front of his friends(though in her defense, he was showing her diary to his friends)

"Oh yeah" Martin laughed "You are soooooo busted"

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me!"

"How are you gonna prove I left!? By the time you wake Mom and Dad, I'll already be in my room, fast asleep!"

Martin pulled his cell phone out and showed Renae pictures of her getting into her car and driving away. Renae cursed herself for forgetting that Martin's bedroom is next to the driveway and the only bedroom on the first floor. Not only would he have heard her coming down the stairs but he could hear her starting the car

Renae sighed in defeat "What do you want?"

"Your allowance until you go to college"

"WHAT!? You want my allowance for a whole year!? Isn't that a little extreme?"

"Payback's a b****, ain't it?" He asked with a smile

"You're an evil, sick child!"

"I've been called worse. So, do we have a deal"

"Yes" Renae growled "But I will get you back for this!"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever" Martin said, walking to his bedroom "Goodnight sis"

After screaming into the couch cushion, Renae tiptoe into her room and got ready for bed

"So, how was it?" Robert asked

"Don't ask"

Well, Renae got busted. And now she'll have to suffer for it until she goes off to college. If you guys had chosen to make Robert go with her, Martin wouldn't have done anything because he admires his big brother and would never intentionally get him in trouble.

It's Monday morning, and what do most teenagers do at 6am on a monday morning? That's riiiight....

SCHOOL!!

Allow me to introduce Ms. Spindleschmister's 12th grade homeroom/First period English class! The class consists of Renae, her best friends(Jenny, Latoya, and Rhonda), Robert, his best friends(Steve, Leslie, and George), Chad Bernette(Captain of the football team), and a bunch of other unimportant losers :P

In the Hallway before lunch....

Renae had just finished cramming her locker full of papers she'd probably never look at again and was on her way to meet her friends in the cafeteria when she was suddenly stopped by Chad Bernette

"Hey Renae" he said

"Oh, hi Chad. What's up?"

"Nothing. I was just wondering if you were busy on Saturday night"

"Um...no...why?"

"Well then how would you like to go see a movie with me or something?"

Renae's heart skipped a beat. She'd been practically obsessed with Chad since 5th grade and now he was asking her out. But....something was right. They've known each other for years and he's JUST NOW asking her out? Her!? One of the most popular girls in school. Maybe it was her ego talking but he should asked her out ages ago

"I'll have to consult my friends about this" She said "You'll have a response by the end of the day"

"Fair enough" Chad said "See you after school"

At Lunch....

"Whoa whoa whoa! Pause! Chad, Mr. Star Quarterback Chad, asked you to go to the movies with him!?" Rhonda asked

"Yeah, I was just as shocked as you!" Renae said "So what should I do"

"SAY YES!" Rhonda and Jenny screamed

"NO!" Latoya shouted

"Take it from me, the guy is a complete pig! You can ask me and the other 50 thousand girls he's gone out with!"

"Oh you're just jealous because it didn't work out between you two" Jenny said

"No! I'm dead serious. He's a tool! You can ask me, Margret Fisher in our Chemistry class, and  Jodie Thompson!"

"The girl in our gym class with those ugly freckles!?" Renae asked "He went with her"

"Yeah, and according to her he had three other girls on the side when they were going out"

"Well she is butt ugly, can you really blame him for cheating on her?"

Meanwhile, at Robert's table

"So Mr. d*chebag asked your sister out" Leslie said, eavesdropping on the girls' conversation

"I guess so" Robert replied

"Dude you aren't gonna let her go out with that guy are you?" George asked

"It's her life. She can date whoever she wants. Besides if I tried to stop her she'd just tell me it's none of my business and go out with him anyway. Why do you guys hate him so much?"

"Oh right" Steve said "You're the only one at this table that's actually cool. Well allow me to explain our hate to you, Robert. You see, Rob, we're what you'd consider nerds. And the cool kids, except you of course, torment us when you aren't around. He is one of those people....come to think of it......your sister and her friends treat us like crap too.....hmm....neve r mind, let your sis go out with the jerk"

Ok so this time you're gonna decide what both twins should do

Renae will tell Chad Yes. But....

#1. Should Renae....

A. Go on one date with him. If he turns out to be a nice guy then she'll continue seeing him
B. Ask him for his side of Latoya's story
C. Ask Latoya and her current boyfriend to go with them on a Double Date

#2. Should Robert

A. Stop his sister from going on a date with that guy
B. Let her make her own decision
C. Confront Chad and tell him not to try anything funny with his sister....and to stop abusing his friends

REMEMBER THE ANSWER THAT LOOKS THE BEST ISN'T ALWAYS THE BEST....AND SOMETIMES IT IS. YOU'LL FIND OUT WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 03:52:32 PM by Kingdom Blue »
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2011, 10:48:03 AM »
#1. Should Renae....

A. Go on one date with him. If he turns out to be a nice guy then she'll continue seeing him
B. Ask him for his side of Latoya's story
C. Ask Latoya and her current boyfriend to go with them on a Double Date

#2. Should Robert

A. Stop his sister from going on a date with that guy
B. Let her make her own decision
C. Confront Chad and tell him not to try anything funny with his sister....and to stop abusing his friends

And I just know there's no way this is going to end well for both of them, lol.

HiImshort

« Reply #160 on: January 10, 2011, 11:38:13 AM »
B for both because I'm the party pooper. :P

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
« Reply #161 on: January 10, 2011, 11:40:09 AM »
You literally never know with this story Darth, those might end up being the most entertaining options!

HiImshort

« Reply #162 on: January 10, 2011, 03:35:35 PM »
That is true but I have a good feeling about what will happen.

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #163 on: January 10, 2011, 06:03:30 PM »
I agree with Phoenix.  B for #1, and C for #2. 

Thanks to Bear!