Author Topic: Revenge of the Banned Discussion Thread  (Read 22169 times)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Revenge of the Banned
« Reply #375 on: December 02, 2009, 05:33:13 PM »
That's hydrokinetic -- which I am also as Water, as well as Air, is one of the Six Elements-- and, unless I'm mistaken, the only water attack Mewtwo can learn is Water Pulse.  And it is the only one.
(Six Elements = Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Wood and Metal.)

cloak I'm basing my Mewtwo on the movies!

That wasn't hydrokinetic, that was psychic, like the moves of the same name.

Chapter is almost done.

Excellent.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #376 on: December 02, 2009, 06:40:17 PM »
:woot: New chapters!
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #377 on: December 02, 2009, 06:43:48 PM »
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #378 on: December 06, 2009, 04:06:32 PM »
Ta da!

Chapter Eightteen

Richard stared at Phoenix, uncomprehending.  Claire?  Dead?  Impossible.  Those two words didn't link together.  Why, any minute now she would come running back up, face grim, but willing to help. 
   "What?"  Richard spoke his thoughts aloud.  "But...what?  No!  Claire...no."
   Seal nodded faintly.  "She...I...Dagger... here, this is what happened."  The seal took a deep breath and launced into her story.
   "The fighting was getting thick.  I saw Dagger running.  I suppose she forgot to teleport out of panic.  Claire was chasing her.  Cloaky and I were fighting nearby.  At seeing Dagger...well, lets just say Cloaky loathes Dagger.  He ran after her.  I chased after them.  I don't know why.
   "Dagger, Claire, and Cloaky were facing off on top of that hill over there.  Cloaky was yelling at Dagger.  He said, 'Why, Dagger?  What did I ever do to you?'  And she responded, 'Well, the very fact that you exist, really.'  Then she laughed.  Claire shot her with a Shredder beam.  Then the cannons came up.
   "Claire, Cloaky and Dagger were fighting.  Dagger was mostly dodging.  Then the cannons came up.  The horde came charging up the hill, the cannons picking them off.  A few minutes later, Queen, Yorick, and Aloth showed up.
   "Queen screamed at Dagger for cowardice.  Then she called the horde back.  They...they mobbed us.  Claire launched herself in front of attacks from Dagger and Queen that were aimed at me...she saved me...but then they came after her...I saw Dagger and Queen, along with tons of people from the horde.  They came after Cloaky and I too...I tried to fight them off.  Cloaky sheilded me, mostly.  It was bad, though.  Very bad.  I thought I was a goner.  Then, they all ran.  I...I saw Claire...she...she was lying on the ground...burned...s lashed...horrible.  But...lots of minions were lying next to her.  She certainly didn't go down without a fight.  That's how I'll always remember her...fighting, and doing so well against such unimaginable odds..."
   Here Horse trailed off.  Richard stared at her blankly.  "Where's Cloaky?"  He asked.  His voice sounded distant to him.
   "Cloaky, once they were gone, yelled 'I'm going after Dagger.  It was her that killed Claire,' then he vanished.  I haven't seen him since. 
   "I lay on that hill, what felt like forever, then teleported back here."
   Richard then saw that her back was ridden with cuts and burns.  "Go to the hospital, Seal."  He said softly.  "Get yourself sorted out."

Esplin searched around the grounds, looking for RAFians that were wounded.  Shock and Evilpinkdragon carried them to the hospital wing.  Terenia was carried away...then Duff and Tobsie...then Wild...then...
   Esplin froze.  He had clearly heard Queen.  Then...how...this was a miracle!  Alive!
   Lying before him, looking dead except for the faint rise and fall of her chest, was Jess.

Tocade, a healer in the hospital wing, bent over Jess.  She was very near dead.  It was a wonder she was alive.  Tocade opened the cabinet near the beds, and searched through it.  It might take a real miracle to save her. 
   Brad came dashing up.  "Oh god," he muttered.  "This is gonna take a real miracle." 
   Tocade stared at him.  "I thought I was treating Jess," she said.  There couldn't be anyone else as injured as her, could there? 
   "You are," said Brad, pulling out a medicine, examining it, and putting it on a small cart.  "But we've got another near dead one.  A wonder he's still alive."
   "Who?"
   "Blocky."

Cloaky ground his teeth furiously.  No!  How could he lose her?  After all this way he had chased her, all the times they had clashed, not just now, but over the years, he had thought he was so close to winning, he had lost her again!  "No!"  He whispered in anguish.
   After the horde attacked him, Claire, and Horse, he had clearly seen Dagger preform the killing blow.  The energy...Claire falling...yes, it was definitely Dagger.  He had left Horse and ran towards Dagger, grabbing her cloak just in time, and teleporting with her.  They had fought, then she teleported, he followed again.  They fought more.  But then she had gotten away from him.  Claire's killer, his very own sister!  How could he ever forgive himself.  He vowed he would hunt her down and kill her, no matter what the cost.  Dagger had caused to much trouble.
   He searched more universes, still nothing.  Eventually, he knew who he must see.  Hopefully...maybe.. .maybe she could help him.
   Cloaky teleported to the Realm Walker's home, the Universal Nexus.  Several greeted him, he nodded thanks.  Then he found his elder sister's house.  His elder sister's name was Faith.  Cloaky and Faith had remained close over the years, even though their little sister, Dagger, had separated herself from them. 
   Faith came outside.  "Cloaky!" She exclaimed happily.  They gave a quick hug.  "What are you doing here?  I thought you had joined RAF!"
   "What, I'm not allowed to visit?" Teased Cloak.  Seeing Faith always cheered him up.  "But actually, Faith, the reason I'm here is Dagger..."
   Faith's eyes went wide as Cloaky explained about the seige of RAF.  "Oh my goodness...Cloaky, that's absolutely terrible...Dagger.. .Dagger killed someone?  Okay...she's...she's right inside..."  Faith opened the door for Cloak and led the way in.

Faith called upstairs.  "Shadow!  Someone to see you here, dearest!"
   Shadow, Faith's daughter and therefore Cloaky's neice, jumped downstairs.  Her form under her cloak was monkey-like, just like Cloaky's was tiger-like, Faith was fox-like, and Dagger reptilian.
   "Uncle Cloaky!"  Exclaimed Shadow, hugging him.  "I didn't expect you to come!"
   "I only planned it a few minutes ago," explained Cloaky.  "But...there's something I want to ask you.  I know you can sense people throughout different universes."  Shadow nodded.  "I know the last time I checked you couldn't sense where Realm Walkers were."  Another nod.  "I was wondering if you can now.  I need to find Dagger."
   Shadow looked up at Cloaky.  "Uncle...I'm so sorry.  I can't find her.  I can't find Realm Walkers.  I'm sorry, Uncle."
   Cloaky smiled sadly.  "It's okay, Shadow.  I know you did your best."  And he strode towards the door.  "Cloaky, wait!"  Called out Faith.  But Cloaky was gone.

(Authors note:  Since Shadow is a monkey form, I can now share an amusing fact.  Cloaky is a monkey's uncle.)

Seal looked over at the bed next to her and then at the bed across from her.  Blocky and Jess were still inches from death.  As if Claire dying wasn't bad enough...now her IRL good friend and Tyclairacornsis were dying?  At least they were alive, she kept telling herself.  At least they were alive.  She shook her head. 
   Seal looked at the other people in the hospital.  Duff, Tobsie, Sage, Wild, Blocky, Jess, Terenia, Blue, and demos all lay on hospital beds.  And that was only in this section.  The Urgent Care section.
   Horse closed her eyes.  This war had drained so much from the RAFians.  Drained so much from RAF.  There was so much left to do.  So much.  This war was terrible.  Why?  Why Queen?  This wasn't the time to worry.  Now was the time to rest.  And sleep.
   Horse closed sighed and slipped into the land of dreams.
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #379 on: December 06, 2009, 04:26:39 PM »
Excellent, Horse.

And I'm very well aware of that "monkey's uncle" thing, it's been a mostly-forgotten family joke for years.  When she was two she proclaimed that Scar (we were watchin' Lion King at the time) was a monkey's uncle just like me -- it's in the Quotable Quotes thread somewhere.

(January 7, 2020)

HiImshort

« Reply #380 on: December 06, 2009, 04:29:23 PM »
That author's note is hilarious, absolutely hilarious. +1. Now your doing cliffhangers? ok.....good for you.

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I don't have time to be sane.
« Reply #381 on: December 06, 2009, 06:34:26 PM »
wow, tthat was great

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #382 on: December 06, 2009, 07:16:49 PM »
nice chap Sealsis can't wait to here more. and I hope Cloaky avenges the death of my RAFdaughter/Great granddaughter
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #383 on: December 06, 2009, 07:59:19 PM »
Awesome chapter Seal!
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline SageKiller

• Meow
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #384 on: December 06, 2009, 08:11:39 PM »
Great chapter Sealsis!  I love the author's note  ;D

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #385 on: December 07, 2009, 06:12:24 PM »
Thanks everyone!

And thanks to everyone who voted for me and RotB for the RAFaward, because I am now best fanfic writer, and RotB is now Best Fanfic!  I'm so proud of this.   :)

And, yes, Shorty.  I have been doing cliffhangers for several chapters now.  Is there something wrong with that?
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #386 on: December 07, 2009, 06:19:07 PM »
Well, I know I voted for this thread.

Congrats, little seal.

(January 7, 2020)

HiImshort

« Reply #387 on: December 07, 2009, 06:42:25 PM »
I voted for you and this.

Nothing wrong, just noticed.

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #388 on: December 07, 2009, 06:55:14 PM »
Awesome chapter.

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #389 on: December 08, 2009, 06:47:16 PM »
Ta da!

(Authors note:  Since Shadow is a monkey form, I can now share an amusing fact.  Cloaky is a monkey's uncle.)

[/color]

*giggle*

Congrats, Horsie!  Awesome chapter.
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth